Ryan Giggs!

• Thread starter Thread starter Danny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 124
  • Views Views 82K
Lol at the people who said they'd turn her down. Sure you might think you wouldn't and can say so on the internet but if you were in the moment and she wanted you I absolutely guarantee you'd do it. I don't think a mortal could turn that down if the opportunity came about.

I've been in the situation (not necessarily with her, but with another extremely attractive girl), and I flat out said no. Just because you don't have that kind of willpower doesn't mean nobody does..

Exactly. You think he went to court to get an injunction in secret after she tried to blackmail him. Don't be silly. He didn't want it to come out in public to protect his family, not to protect himself.

Also, I wouldn't bang her. She's not that hot. Nice ****, but my girlfriends are just as nice.

No offense but I don't believe you, that girl is pretty much 1000 out of 1000: perfect body, great face. One would be hard-pressed to find someone as good-looking as her, much less date such a girl.

Why? If I was in a relationship with somebody and genuinely loved them then now way would I jeopardise it for a meaningless affair with her.

Sure you all say that and I tell myself the same thing but let's be realistic about human nature here. We'd all like to think we'd be faithful but in the moment I think 99 out of 100 people would not be able to stop themselves if they thought they could get away with it. I don't know you personally, so maybe you are that 1 out of 100, but my point is that people are never as moral as they think or say they are, especially when it comes to this type of thing.

No offense but I don't believe you, that girl is pretty much 1000 out of 1000: perfect body, great face. One would be hard-pressed to find someone as good-looking as her, much less date such a girl.

I'm not saying my girlfriend is perfect, but Imogen really isn't that attractive to me. Her face isn't all that, her **** are fake and she's got a nice body. No biggy really..

Last edited:

Sure you all say that and I tell myself the same thing but let's be realistic about human nature here. We'd all like to think we'd be faithful but in the moment I think 99 out of 100 people would not be able to stop themselves if they thought they could get away with it. I don't know you personally, so maybe you are that 1 out of 100, but my point is that people are never as moral as they think or say they are, especially when it comes to this type of thing.

No, just no! Yes, she's quite attractive, but I've seen much better in everyday situations

I've been in the situation (not necessarily with her, but with another extremely attractive girl), and I flat out said no. Just because you don't have that kind of willpower doesn't mean nobody does..

Well I've never cheated before and I'd like to think I'd be loyal (tbh I actually think I would be the one guy out of 100 that wouldn't bang her, I think my willpower is much stronger than 99% of guys) but from what I know about human nature I think it would be unlikely that someone would turn down a ridiculously hot celebrity if given the chance.

Well I've never cheated before and I'd like to think I'd be loyal (tbh I actually think I would be the one guy out of 100 that wouldn't bang her, I think my willpower is much stronger than 99% of guys) but from what I know about human nature I think it would be unlikely that someone would turn down a ridiculously hot celebrity if given the chance.

LOL! Sarcasm, surely?

I dunno about that... It may be sad that he eventually cheated, but Imogen Thomas is HOT! and giggs is just a mere mortal like the rest of us! So we shouldn't be **** hypocrites and say I wouldn't bla bla.. It's like killing a person, you can say all you want, buy when you finally get there....

I don't actually think I can take you seriously anymore lol..

Kimberley-West_1888640c.jpg

I'd say no to her to be honest. Not my type at all.

Just silly for these footballers to try and keep it secret with privacy injunctions. The story then becomes the injunction and drags it out for much longer than it would otherwise if it hit the tabloids as a kiss-and-tell 'exclusive'. Course it'll damage the footballer's reputation and may hit him in the pocket with endorsement cash etc reduced - but that's one of the risks they take when they have a fling. But even then it's not disasterous - Rooney still earns a lot even if he has a track record for going to prostitutes. Trying to take out court orders on social media is just profoundly retarded - especially against US based ones. Know Giggs want to retire with reputation unblemished etc. but this makes him look like a total control freak and a **** rather than just another rich man who had just another affair.

I understand that you wouldn't have an affair with Imogen Thomas (I probably wouldn't either although it would kill me inside to say no to her, lol), but saying she's not hot is just flat out stupid. Anyways, I'll get back on subject.

Zebedee, I don't think that's Imogen Thomas...

I can think of at least 10 women that are way, way more attractive to me than she is and I'd probably turn them down, too, in Giggs' position. Married, with kids, throwing that away for a couple of big brother fake **** and a so-so face? And it's not like he's married to a **** ugly woman, maybe not a 10/10 but his wife is fine. Dunno, sort of dissapointed, didn't think he was that kind of guy. Not gonna crucify him though, still a great footballer.

I'm not saying my girlfriend is perfect, but Imogen really isn't that attractive to me. Her face isn't all that, her **** are fake and she's got a nice body. No biggy really..

I guess we all have different tastes but keep in mind that she is a celebrity for the sole reason of being hot and I think it's justified.

No, just no! Yes, she's quite attractive, but I've seen much better in everyday situations

Maybe it's where you live but I rarely come across women that good-looking, certainly not in a Western European country (although I've never been to Spain sadly).

LOL! Sarcasm, surely?

Wasn't being sarcastic, which part did you think was sarcasm? I have very strong willpower. I think that 99 out of 100 guys would not turn down *** with a hot celebrity if the moment came to being even if they were in serious relationship. Would I be that one guy that wouldn't? I actually think I would, but again, I've never been in the situation so I really can't say.

I dunno about that... It may be sad that he eventually cheated, but Imogen Thomas is HOT! and giggs is just a mere mortal like the rest of us! So we shouldn't be **** hypocrites and say I wouldn't bla bla.. It's like killing a person, you can say all you want, buy when you finally get there....

Agreed with everything you said and then I got to the killing part...

I don't actually think I can take you seriously anymore lol..

Care to be more specific?

I can think of at least 10 women that are way, way more attractive to me than she is and I'd probably turn them down, too, in Giggs' position. Married, with kids, throwing that away for a couple of big brother fake **** and a so-so face? And it's not like he's married to a **** ugly woman, maybe not a 10/10 but his wife is fine. Dunno, sort of dissapointed, didn't think he was that kind of guy. Not gonna crucify him though, still a great footballer.

Yeah but you live in Argentina, where about half of the girls are hot enough to be celebrities in any other country in the world outside of Latin America.

I'm sorry, but some of you need to get off of your high horses. If Imogen Thomas was all over you and you were in a position where you thought you could get away with it, surely you would? I'd like to think that marriage would mean more to me than *** with a hottie, but I couldn't honestly say without being put in that position. She won Miss Wales for a reason...! I think it was very naive for an experienced footballer of Giggs' standing to do something like this though, it is always a dangerous game when you are persued by the press 24/7. I do feel sorry for his family.

I'm really annoyed a the timing of this though.

Women have probably been chucking themselves at Giggsy his whole career, surprised he lasted so long.

Maybe it's where you live but I rarely come across women that good-looking, certainly not in a Western European country (although I've never been to Spain sadly).

Wasn't being sarcastic, which part did you think was sarcasm? I have very strong willpower. I think that 99 out of 100 guys would not turn down *** with a hot celebrity if the moment came to being even if they were in serious relationship. Would I be that one guy that wouldn't? I actually think I would, but again, I've never been in the situation so I really can't say.

Well I live in Burnley so the majority look like dogs, but I do see some quite attractive people who IMO are moere attractive than Imogen Thomas.

I thought it must be sarcasm because you claim that we wouldn't be able to resist Imogen Thomas and you would despite it being you who was saying if somebody that good looking came up to you then you wouldn't be able to resist.

Well I live in Burnley so the majority look like dogs, but I do see some quite attractive people who IMO are moere attractive than Imogen Thomas.

I thought it must be sarcasm because you claim that we wouldn't be able to resist Imogen Thomas and you would despite it being you who was saying if somebody that good looking came up to you then you wouldn't be able to resist.

I have a very realistic outlook on human nature and think that especially when it comes to this stuff people are much less idealistic than they claim to be...but I do have a great deal of self-control, I think I could have been a priest in another life. Do I think I'd be able to resist the temptation, unlike 99% of guys? I'd like to think so, but I'm not sure since I've never been in the situation. What ****** me off are the people criticizing Giggs for this...IMO he did what 99.99% of guys would do in his position and doesn't deserve the criticism from people who are getting on their high horses.

Back