No one?

apparently I have no followersXD:p pitty :S

[FONT=Cambria, serif]...[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]July Update:[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio Sign Adler[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio Sign Annan[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio have opened their cheque book to sign twenty-five year-old Ghanaian central midfielder Anthony Annan for £15,000,000 from Zenit.[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]The Ghana international, who played for Norwegian Premier Division outfit Rosenbord before joining Zenit, has said that he is looking forward to this new chapter in his career.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio Sign Sánchez[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio have signed Udinese's Alexis Sánchez for a fee of £50,000,000.[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]The former Cobreloa player, who joined Udinese for £1.8M in 2006, has represented Chile forty-six times during his career.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio Sign Onyewu[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio have signed thirty year old American central defender Oguchi Onyewu from At. Madrid for £4,600,000.[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Onyewy, 30, who played for A.C. Milan before joining At. Madrid in 2010, is said to have welcomed the opportunity to return to Italy.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Holden Mcgroins Toughts of July:[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Well, to start with, no super forward arrived, even I said that. But it just flashed in my eyes, I have Zárate. He is capable of scoring loads of goals, so I decided that a new right winger will be bought in. Well as you know, Sánchez arrived from Udinese with a very big fee. But he was the best winger I found who according to my assistant wanted to join us, and scouts gave him four stars, so why not. Then we also signed Annan, who is very got defensive DM. This transfer gives us more depht to our squad. Onyewu arrived as a good back-up. Still no one has been sold, but most likely van der Vaart will be either sold or loaned out, becouse the interest has been only for loaning him from other teams.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]August Update:[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]11.08.2012[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Italian Super Cup[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Zárate (34)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]De Rossi (OG) (69)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Man of the Match: Alexis Sánchez[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Avg. Rating: 7.11[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Few Words: We dominated fully, Roma had 3 shots of which one went on goal.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio Win Super Cup[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio have won the Italian Super Cup after a 2-0 win over Roma at Olimpico.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Deportivo Loan van der Vaart[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio's Dutch attacking midfielder Rafael van der Vaart has joined Deportivo on loan until the end of the season.[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]As part of the deal, Deportivo may purchase van der Vaart for £6,000,000 at any point during the loan spell.[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Van der Vaart, 29, arrived at Olimpico from R. Madrid for a fee of £7M in 2010.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]26.08.2012[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Serie A[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Sánchez (45)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Avg. Rating: 7.02[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Few Words: Wished for more goals, but I'm happy that we won our season premier.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Champions Cup Gr. Stage Groups Drawn[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio have been drawn in Group H of the European Champions Cup along with R. Madrid, Girondins Bordeaux and Metalist.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]August Summary[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Top Goalscorer:Mauro Zárate / Alexis Sánchez (1)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Player of the Month: Alexis Sánchez[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Holden Mcgoins Toughts of August:[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]As you can see, maybe Sánchez is worth the £50M we paid for him. Also van der Vaart has left the club, on loan to Deportivo. To play with the likes of Srna and Pato, who left Milan on a free transfer. Im happy with our results, couse our team is gelling, and I made a new tactic. That seem too work well, atleast I like the fact that we havent conceded a single goal yet, of course it is just two games but still. What it comes for future, in January some players will be sold to balance the finances.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Summer Transfers[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Current LineUp[/FONT]
View attachment 31058

Last edited:
nice , only one problem ??? what tactic do you use ?? attacking ? control ?? fluid ?

nice , only one problem ??? what tactic do you use ?? attacking ? control ?? fluid ?

well prevously I have used many different tactics, but their all quite similar to these instructions
View attachment 31121
just ask if you have any more questions or something you wonder about:)

Last edited:

[FONT=Cambria, serif]September Update:[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]01.09.2012[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Man of the Match: [/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]Stephan Lichtsteiner[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Avg. Rating: [/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]6.98[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Few Words: [/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]Again, our opponents had no chance, we just need to get the ball more into the box and shot from range.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Hummels Injured[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio central defender Mats Hummels sustained fractured ribs and will be out around 4 weeks.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]16.09.2012[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Gourcuff (3)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Rivas (30)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Zárate (66)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Man of the Match: [/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]Yoann Gourcuff[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Avg. Rating: [/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]7.22[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Few Words: [/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]We conceded our first goal of the season, but it was from a freekick form 20-25 meters so...[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]19.09.2012[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Champions Cup Group Stage[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Zárate (22)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Man of the Match: [/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]René Adler[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Avg. Rating: [/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]7.16[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Few Words: [/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]Annan got injured and will be away between 3 and 4 weeks.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]23.09.2012[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Sánchez (34)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Gourcuff (68)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Avg. Rating: 7.11[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Few Words: It was our first win over Inter during my time in Lazio, feels great.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]29.09.2012[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Zárate (1)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Avg. Rating: 7.06[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Few Words: We burned **** many chances.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]September Summary[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Top Goalscorer: Mauro Zárate (3)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Player of the Month: Alexis Sánchez[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Holden Mcgoins Toughts of September:[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]A decent month. Annan's absence is something what affected our defensive game, but still it dosent looks hopeless. This shows, that even if Annan isnt that rated, he is very good. Also, Im happy with our current position in the league as we are still undefeated.[/FONT]

This is A great story, I'm Currently in my first year with Fenerbahce and was drawn in a group with Lazio, PLayed them away and managed a 1-0 winXD Thank god for Demeril (gk) otherwise I would have been F**ked!!

This is A great story, I'm Currently in my first year with Fenerbahce and was drawn in a group with Lazio, PLayed them away and managed a 1-0 winXD Thank god for Demeril (gk) otherwise I would have been F**ked!!

yeah volkan is a great keeper in real life too:D are you doing a story of fenerbache?:)

yeah volkan is a great keeper in real life too:D are you doing a story of fenerbache?:)

Yes i am, Early days yet, but ive done a few updates, layouts no way near as good as yours tho!! Check it out if you want the updats gonner be in an hour or so just sorting out results :) Its called Turkish Delight!

Yes i am, Early days yet, but ive done a few updates, layouts no way near as good as yours tho!! Check it out if you want the updats gonner be in an hour or so just sorting out results :) Its called Turkish Delight!

will do:) i think you could put a link to it in your signature;)

Will do when I get further into the season maybe finish one full season then i will :)

[FONT=Cambria, serif]October Update:[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]02.10.2012[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Zárate (22)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Onyewu; Red Card (86)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Man of the Match: Mauro Zárate[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Avg. Rating: 6.98[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Few Words: What a great win. Im speechless.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]06.10.2012[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Gourcuff (83)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Man of the Match: René Adler[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Avg. Rating: 7.02[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Few Words: Well it wasnt a good game, we created loads of chances, but had hard time scoring.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Ledesma Off For Around 4 Weeks Due To Injury[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Central midfielder Cristian Ledesma has sustained a back strain while lifting weights during training.[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Ledesma wyll be out for around 4 weeks.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]20.10.2012[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Zárate (48)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Man of the Match: Angel Di María[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Avg. Rating: 7.04[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Few Words: Palermo had only 2 shots and both wide off target, and this was possible becouse Annan was back.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]23.10.2012[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Sakho (75)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Man of the Match: Mamadou Sakho[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Avg. Rating: 7.10[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Few Words: It took only 75 minutes and 19 shots before we scored, not bad, not bad at all...[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]27.10.2012[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Sakho (84 pen)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Man of the Match: Mamadou Sakho[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Avg. Rating: 7.05[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Few Words: Again we had very hard playing good. Also a draw was near again, but once again a late goal gave us 3 points.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]31.10.2012[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Pandev (42)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Hamsik (90+1)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Man of the Match: Marek Hamsik[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Avg. Rating: 6.63[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Few Words: This game is so bullshit. Sampdoria dont do anything, and still they score, twice. The second goal came from a penalty at 89 min, even if there was no foul. Played with a different tactic, that will be my excuse for conceding 2 goals.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]October Summary[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Top Goalscorer: Maruro Zárate / Mamadou Sakho (2)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Player of the Month: Mamadou Sakho[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Holden Mcgoins Toughts of October:[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Sakho got the player of the month award, despite the whole defensive line sucked against Sampdoria. We are having some problems to score goals so it wouldnt be wrong with a big name arriving in January. We are leading Serie A undefeated, with is good, but theres still some things that must be improved.[/FONT]

Sorry Guys, But My Little Brother Accidentaly Just Deleted This Save, So I Think This Was It...
Thanks For All Who Follwed More Or Less

Naaah, Just Kidding

:D

New Update Propably First On Sunday As I Dont Have Time Tonight or Tomorrow