i don't mind either way. just update lol. btw do italian teams always get stacks load of money from tv deals? how much did you get first season?

i don't mind either way. just update lol. btw do italian teams always get stacks load of money from tv deals? how much did you get first season?

dont remember, but ive gotten more and more every season:p

and Im currently in November, but dont have any **** writing an update, maybe in January I do a big update and then continue normally
<)

Not as Planned

Well, Things didnt go as planned since I got so into the game, and didnt have any **** of writing any Monthly Updates.
So now with some screenshot I will try to show you how my season went. Just ask if you want any other screenshots...

League Table
View attachment 36005
Serie A Fixtures
View attachment 36003
Champions Cup Fixtures
View attachment 35999
European Super Cup Fixtures
View attachment 36001
Club World Championship Fixtures
View attachment 36000
Italian Cup Fixtures Fixtures
View attachment 36002
Transfers
View attachment 36004

Season Thoughts:
I want to start with the transfers, we sold for £77M and bought for £31M. So we made quite big profit with that. And still, we managed to win Serie A. Not bad in my opinnion. Maybe its all thanks to my tactic, in which we dont let our opponents get any chances. As you can see from allowed goal, which isnt the highest, and its that big only beacouse in the last games i rotated a little on the players. For Italian Cup and especially Champions Cup, Im a bit dissapointed. Only reaching the First Knockout Round was weak, since we won the competition last season.
Lets just hope that in this upcoming season we will do better.

mate what tactic are you using? can you pm it to me or something please. cheers/. :)

Ive made some quite dramatical summer transfers, with spending loads of money,
Youll never guess who have been sold and who has been bought(?);)

:O Omg,then aren't you going to re-do them? oO)

well, 100M for one player is quite that much:D even if no good, not even any decent regens have upcome:mad: and then I had that feeling that I want to make Lazio as Italian as possible, this wouldnt work<)

Iv Looked At This Formation, And All Of The Player Instructions Are Unticked, Do I Need Too Tick Them Or Leave Them Unticked? Thanks.

well wingers are ticked so not all of the instructions are unticked;):p
but start trying it like it is and then make changes the way you feel you need to improve, or then just ask me here for example:)

Just found this today and read through it all, nice story. Could I have a squad screenshot please?

stigen i just like to say well done for what you have done for lazio been keeping a close eye on his story 1 question am abit shocked that you got messi in 2014 i wish i know you can get him i would of snap him up for chelsea lol but i hope you will keep going

id like to try out ur formation do pm it to me
thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
stigen i just like to say well done for what you have done for lazio been keeping a close eye on his story 1 question am abit shocked that you got messi in 2014 i wish i know you can get him i would of snap him up for chelsea lol but i hope you will keep going

id like to try out ur formation do pm it to me
thanks

thank you:)

well with messi, i was just fooling around, and then i made a bid for him and barcelona accepted it, hes wasn't interested at first but i offered him a contract, he rejected but wanted to continue negotiations, offered a lowered one, same as after first one and the i offered the same contract as i offered first, and he accepted this time.:p:D

for my tactic, you can find the link in my sig and formation/line-up in some screenshot earlier:)

this game is currently on break, as I'm playing a other save, but will most likely come back to this and continue late at some point:)