S.S. Lazio - Back to the Top

• Thread starter Thread starter stigen
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 261
  • Views Views 42K
very nice story :)

I am enjoying it- you raised the club value to 350 million!

very nice story :)

I am enjoying it- you raised the club value to 350 million!

I just think that it is odd, that dept's are still the sameoO)

Last edited:
ye one of the best story defo for me here. Great layout and some skills :P. Formations with 2 DMC's are really strong now i think only 4-4-2 could counter it, so yeah Gl in ECC this season.

ye one of the best story defo for me here. Great layout and some skills :P. Formations with 2 DMC's are really strong now i think only 4-4-2 could counter it, so yeah Gl in ECC this season.

Thanks
Yeah, using Annan as anchor man and then Veloso beside him there cant be anything better^^)

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

Just Noticed,
Who Ever Rated My Story,
THANKS

(H)

[FONT=Cambria, serif]...[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]November Update:[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]04.11.2012[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Serie A[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Hamsik (22 pen)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Zárate (40)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Man of the Match: Marek Hamsik[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Avg. Rating: 7.06[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Few Words: It was a good win, unfortunately we conceded a goal at 81 muntes.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]07.11.2012[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Champions Cup Group Stage[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Veloso (10)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Man of the Match: Miguel Veloso[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Avg. Rating: 7.07[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Few Words: It was a poor match, but atleast we won.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio Qualify For First Knockout Round[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio have qualified from Group H in the Champions Cup.[/FONT]​

[FONT=Cambria, serif]11.11.2012[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Hamsik (61)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Pandev (90+1)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Avg. Rating: 6.96[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Few Words: Bari got an early lead at 10', but we showed some strong team-spirit and rose and won.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]18.11.2012[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Zárate (19, 57)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Man of the Match: Mauro Zárate[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Avg. Rating: 7.28[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Few Words: What a match, Zárate was freaking awesome. Two real beauties with one long range shot and one from close distanse.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]21.11.2012[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Ledesma (21)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Kolarov (42)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Pandev (67)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Sánchez (72)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Man of the Match: Alexis Sánchez[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Avg. Rating: 7.48[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Few Words: Well my assistant manager said that A.C Milan struggles against a 4-5-1, which I use, but I never guessed this. Stunning.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]24.11.2012[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Hamsik (19)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Zárate (24)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Veloso (38)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Di María (64)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Avg. Rating: 7.47[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Few Words: ****, they scored from a penalty at 71 minutes and Hummels rating dropped with 1. But great to see that after a superb match, we did another one insted of weak draw.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]27.11.2012[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Zárate (13)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Avg. Rating: 7.04[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Few Words: Well it wasnt a great match as the two previous ones, but atleast we won, 1-0 like in every other Champions Cup game.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]November Summary[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Top Goalscorer: Mauro Zárate (5)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Player of the Month: Marek Hamsik[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Holden Mcgoins Toughts of November:[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Well, I cant complain. We have been rock solid apart from Champions Cup were we have won all five games 1-0, odd. Zárate is dangerus upfront at the moment, and is one of our most solid key-players this month. Also Hamsik has played very good scoring a couple goals this month and got awarded with my personal ”Player of the Month”. In league its looking good, as we are still undefeated. Lets just hope we can maintaim this form.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]... [/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]December Update:[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]02.12.2012[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Zárate (1)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Pandev (45+1)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Milevskyi; Red Card (16)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Avg. Rating: 7.20[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Few Words: Only gonna say this, CCC 7-1.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]09.12.2012[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Sakho (5)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Di María (35)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Man of the Match: Angel Di María[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Avg. Rating: 7.29[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Few Words: Well there was nothing speciall in this game, quite that boring.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]12.12.2012[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Hamsik (57)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Avg. Rating: 7.20[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Few Words: I went to Madrid to try to get a 0-0 draw, but apparently Hamsik had other plans scoring after a superb play by Sánchez. Unfortunately Sakho got injured and will be away between 4-5 weeks.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]16.12.2012[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Veloso (47)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Man of the Match: Miguel Veloso[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Avg. Rating: 7.10[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Few Words: I wondered how we had so hard time scoring, but I had forgotten to change the mentality from counter to attack.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio To Play Benfica In First Knockout Round.[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]S.S. Lazio will play Sport Lisboa e Benefica – SAD in the European Champions Cup First Knockout Round.[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio manager Mcgoin is said to be pleased over the draw, not having to face an European top club. He's still aware of the quality Benfica have and is ready to face them.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]22.12.2012[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Zárate (89)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Kolarov; Red Card (79)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Avg. Rating: 6.96[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Few Words: Atalanta didnt do anything in this game. Still they scored once and almost won.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]December Summary[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Top Goalscorer: Mauro Zárate (2)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Player of the Month: Mauro Zárate[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Holden Mcgoins Toughts of December:[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Still unbeaten even it was very close against Atalanta. Despite we attacked the whole game, we almost got left empty handed. Then again, we won the might Real Madrid 1-0 and continued the trend winning 1-0 in Champions Cup. Transfer window upcoming, so that means a couple of players will be sold more than likely.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]January Update:[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Award Time:[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Marek Hamsik came thirdin ”Serie A Player of the Year”[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Marek Hamsik came third in ”Serie A Forgein Player of the Year”[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Marek Hamsik came second in ”Serie A Fans Player of the Year”[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Holden Mcgroin has won the ”Serie A Manager of the Year”[/FONT]​

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Transfer Window[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Toughts:[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]With our team looking this strong at the moment as we are undefeated, any big name transfer-ins would be quite [/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]unnecessary[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif] in the middle of the season. Then again at least one player will be sold to balance the finances after a big spending summer. The one to leave will propably be one forward, either Goran Pandev or Artem Milevskyi. [/FONT]​

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Targets:[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]-[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Possible Outs:[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Artem Milevskyi[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif](FC) – Value: £8M – Approx Fee: £14.5M[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Not getting that much playing time, it is unnecessary to have him on the bench when we can earn on him abit. £14.5M is just a sum I think we can get of him, maybe even a bigger, but we'll go for £14.5M.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]13.01.2013[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Pandev (83)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Man of the Match: Mamadou Sakho[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Avg. Rating: 6.93[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Few Words: [/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]Shots overwhelmingly 0-19 to us. And still substitute Pande scored the later winner at 83', very weak.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]16.01.2013[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]OFFICIAL: Artem Milevskyi Completes Transfer To Genoa[/FONT]
View attachment 32927
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Genoa have splashed the cash on Lazio's Artem Milevskyi, landing the Ukranian striker for a fee of £14,5M.[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]The former Dinamo Kiev man has already expressed his determination to do well for the club and impress his new manager.[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Milevskyis former manager has said to be glad over the transfer after Artem getting the bench call several times during this season. Mcgroin wished him al the best at hes new adress.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]16.01.2013[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Italian Cup[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Di María (72)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Gourcuff (89)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Man of the Match: Yoann Gourcuff[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Avg. Rating: 7.18[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif]Few Words: [/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]Again hard to get the opening goal, which have seemed to be our problem the whole season, otherwise a decent preformance.[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif]19.01.2013[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif][FONT=Cambria, serif]OFFICIAL: Zenit Sign Ledesma[/FONT][/FONT]
View attachment 32926
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Zenit have decided to splash the cash on Lazio's Cristian Ledesma.[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]The deal bring the thirty year-old Italian central midfielder to the club is thought to be around £13,25M.[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio is said to pay Ledesma £66k p/w until 30th June 2015.[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Ledesma. Who joined Lazio from Lecce for £3,9M in 2006, is said to be eager to join up with hes new team-mates and impress his new manager.[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio manager Holden Mcgroin is said to be pleased over the fee of Ledesma considering that hes already 30 years-old. Reports say that Mcgroin is scouting on Marouane Fellaini whos transferlisted at Emirates for £6M.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]20.01.2013[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Di María (3)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Annan; Red Card (33)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Avg. Rating: 6.81[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Few Words: I dont know what it is, but we always have it hard against Handanovic, 9 shots on goal and 4 CCC and we only score once. Lichtsteiner injured and out for 4 weeks.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]22.01.2013[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Italian Cup[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif](6-7)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Kolarov; Red Card (118)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Man of the Match: René Adler[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Avg. Rating: 7.08[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Few Words: It was 4-4 on penalties, next up Sneijder, he misses and then Sakho up next, he shots streight on the goalkeeper and misses and shortly after we lost the penalty shootout.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]26.01.2013[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]OFFICIAL: Fellaini's Next Home At Olympico[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio have completed the signing of Arsenal's twenty-five year old Belgian central midfielder Marouane Fellaini for a fee of £6M.[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]The former Everton player, who joined Arsenal for £8,75M in 2010, has represented Belgium forty-two times during hes career.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]27.01.2013[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Sakho; Red Card (59)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Man of the Match: Nelson Rivas[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Avg. Rating: 7.01[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Few Words: Cmon, we arent this bad, why do we have a bad run once again. Watching these matches is a pain as opposite goalkeeper is like a brickwall in every single game.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]30.01.2013[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Fellaini; Red Card (58)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Avg. Rating: 6.74[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Few Words: Why in the **** do I get a red card in every single game. Oh, and what a suprise, a draw once again.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]January Summary[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Top Goalscorer: [/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]Angel Di María (2)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Player of the Month: [/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]René Adler[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Holden Mcgoins Toughts of January:[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Six matches, three goals. Cant it be more better? If your the opponent. Is there any chance that wi can win Serie A if cant score, and it dosent make it easier either that we get a red card in every single game. If you take the statistics from this month, it is a 66,67% that we get a red card in a game. Very nice. [/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]February Update:[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]03.02.2013[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Pandev (75)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Hummels; Red Card (56)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Man of the Match: Goran Pandev[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Avg. Rating: 7.00[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Few Words: Soon I have to play with youths only. Only three out of four CD's suspended from our next match. Positivly suprised with the victory though.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]09.02.2013[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Gourcuff (13)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Pandev (54)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Avg. Rating: 7.23[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Few Words: You never guess who I had as CD's, Fellaini and Veloso, and we didnt allowe a single goal. And also, no one got a red card, has this game gone mad? Fellaini injured out between 2-3 weeks.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]16.02.2013[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Man of the Match: Aleksandar Kolarov[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Avg. Rating: 6.90[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Few Words: Well the most important thing was that we didnt lose, but **** we had chances to win, but we didnt use them. Zárate out 2 weeks.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]20.02.2013[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Champions Cup First Knockout Round[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Hamsik (37 pen)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Avg. Rating: 7.07[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Few Words: Rivas injured after only 7 minutes and will be out for around 4 weeks. We had our chances to win with more.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]24.02.2013[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Onyewu; Red Card (89)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Avg. Rating: 6.41[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Few Words: First we dont concede any goals in 7 games, we hadnt lost a single game during the season, and then we go and lose 3-0 to Palermo? They even got a red card when it only was 1-0 on the scoreboard. Then no matter who gets a breakthru, they all shots straight on the goalkeeper, not anywhere around him, but straight in hes hands.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]February Summary[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Top Goalscorer: [/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]Goran Pandev (2)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Player of the Month: [/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]Aleksandar Kolarov[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Holden Mcgoins Toughts of February:[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Well, where to begin, we lost 3-0 to Palermo, being undefeated befor it for 45 matches this season. And we have lost our lead in Serie A too, it blows, maybe I should resign? Ok, Im not gonna do that. We just need to straighten up, and just play football. I guess a defeat would come sooner or later, and now we need to move on. Or atleast I need to move on.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]March Update:[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]02.03.2013[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Sánchez (46)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Avg. Rating: 7.09[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Few Words: Well we didnt struggle, but it wasnt either a comfortable win.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]06.03.2013[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Rocchi (81)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Gourcuff (90+5)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Avg. Rating: 7.14[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Few Words: I really wanted to win this, and we managed to snapp the victory at the last minutes thanks to Rocchis rebound goal and Gourcuff amazing freekick from 30 yards. Hummels injured and out between 5-6 weeks.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]09.03.2013[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Kolarov (15)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Gourcuff (59)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Zárate (69)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Avg. Rating: 7.30[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Few Words: A really good game by us, and Im happy we manager to score three goals after a long time without. Juventus played a draw, so we are topping the league again.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]13.03.2013[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Champions Cup First Knockout Round[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Zárate (26)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Avg. Rating: 7.16[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Few Words: It was a good win and were thru to the next round. And also, why am I not suprised over the result, of all our eight games in Champions Cup, all of them have ended in 1-0 victory to us, odd. Annan injured, our for 2 weeks.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]17.03.2013[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Hamsik (65, 90+2)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Avg. Rating: 6.92[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Few Words: We were down 1-0 but a tactic change at 60 minutes helped us to win this match, even if it was very close to a draw.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]30.03.2013[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Hamsik (30)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Avg. Rating: 7.16[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Few Words: (Before the Game: 8 players unavaible, 3 suspensions, one injury, 4 international duty). Before the game started, I was expecting max a draw looking at our squad, but the boys played well and we won the Derby Della Capitale.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]March Summary[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Top Goalscorer: [/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]Marek Hamsik (3)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Player of the Month: [/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]Marek Hamsik[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Holden Mcgoins Toughts of March:[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]I must admit, Im quite that happy with this months preformances buy us. It wasnt even close to perfect, or very good, but Im pleased. Allowing only one goal in six matches is very good, and that has been our key to success the hole season, not to concede. In Champions Cup we will face the might London based club Chelseain Quater Final. Our first game against them will be at Olimpico, and lets hope that we win that game, and[/FONT] [FONT=Cambria, serif]preferably with more than 1-0.[/FONT]​

can i see a screenshot of your first team line up. :)

how could yyou be so good in the first season?! i dont ******* get it!! im at 13th place with lazio, how did you play everyone?? it ******* starts to kill me

how could yyou be so good in the first season?! i dont ******* get it!! im at 13th place with lazio, how did you play everyone?? it ******* starts to kill me

:S
I thought of it too back then, but have you checked my transfers? Veloso is a very good player, bought him with monthly instalments.
Hummels played a very good season then (when he was not injured) even when i think about it now, shouldnt payd that much for him.
Also, we scored loads of goals, which helped when we also allowed a big amount.

Dont be afraid to ask if there is something you wonder, will try my best to help if needed:)

:S
I thought of it too back then, but have you checked my transfers? Veloso is a very good player, bought him with monthly instalments.
Hummels played a very good season then (when he was not injured) even when i think about it now, shouldnt payd that much for him.
Also, we scored loads of goals, which helped when we also allowed a big amount.

Dont be afraid to ask if there is something you wonder, will try my best to help if needed:)

thank you you seem like a nice guy, i only bought anthony annan but i am using the january window update from the swedish website FMsweden so i will get andre bias, golasa, hitzlsperger etc at january. now i just got 2-2 to parma zarate did 2 goals i think i got a good role for him. But how did you play Pandev? in 6 games he scored 0 goals and has 6.48. I play a 4-4-2 diamond with foggie and brocchi on the sides, ledesma as DM but playmaker and matuzalem as OM. im wondering if i should go to a 4-1-2-1-2 like you had. tips?

thank you you seem like a nice guy, i only bought anthony annan but i am using the january window update from the swedish website FMsweden so i will get andre bias, golasa, hitzlsperger etc at january. now i just got 2-2 to parma zarate did 2 goals i think i got a good role for him. But how did you play Pandev? in 6 games he scored 0 goals and has 6.48. I play a 4-4-2 diamond with foggie and brocchi on the sides, ledesma as DM but playmaker and matuzalem as OM. im wondering if i should go to a 4-1-2-1-2 like you had. tips?

youre from sweden as you support among the others AIK?
:)
Back to Tactics then
<)
I must admit that i dont remember how I played Pandev, and its kinda a pitty as he hasnt been as effective since the first season.

About 4-1-2-1-2, in matter of fact, if I remember correctly, I didnt play with it that much. I rotated quite alot between different tactics, tryed to listen to my assistant to which tactic to/not to use.

But I guess that for the most of the time it was Goals Galore (from this site), then after getting the squad to look more like I wanted to, just made an own tactic and now Im playing with that.

youre from sweden as you support among the others AIK?
:)
Back to Tactics then
<)
I must admit that i dont remember how I played Pandev, and its kinda a pitty as he hasnt been as effective since the first season.

About 4-1-2-1-2, in matter of fact, if I remember correctly, I didnt play with it that much. I rotated quite alot between different tactics, tryed to listen to my assistant to which tactic to/not to use.

But I guess that for the most of the time it was Goals Galore (from this site), then after getting the squad to look more like I wanted to, just made an own tactic and now Im playing with that.

yes yes i am from sweden :)

I dont use my assistant a lot and i will more from now on, do you remember how you used your instructions? or if you used the goals galore, do you remember the settings there? control, counter attack etc etc

Back