yes yes i am from sweden :)

I dont use my assistant a lot and i will more from now on, do you remember how you used your instructions? or if you used the goals galore, do you remember the settings there? control, counter attack etc etc

Im from Finland:p

Well sometimes using the assistant is very rewarding, especially when your playing against a stronger team, and then your assistant say that the opponent struggle against this tactic, and the you use it and win

:)
Well with all the tactics I used, Im quite sure that it was attack on all of them, but then there was these playing styles, which had minor differences.
But if I have a picture of my tactics in the August 2012 Update (this season), so the instructions are all quite resembling to that.
If not, then I will upload a screeshot.

Im from Finland:p

Well sometimes using the assistant is very rewarding, especially when your playing against a stronger team, and then your assistant say that the opponent struggle against this tactic, and the you use it and win

:)
Well with all the tactics I used, Im quite sure that it was attack on all of them, but then there was these playing styles, which had minor differences.
But if I have a picture of my tactics in the August 2012 Update (this season), so the instructions are all quite resembling to that.
If not, then I will upload a screeshot.

But why am i losing to cagliari when i am favorite 1.80 and cagliari is 4.00 ? this annoys me alot

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

I cant win against siena,parma,cagliari,livorno etc. is my tactic wrong?

But why am i losing to cagliari when i am favorite 1.80 and cagliari is 4.00 ? this annoys me alot

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

I cant win against siena,parma,cagliari,livorno etc. is my tactic wrong?

Well I struggle always against Catania.
But have you checked pre-match meeting, if Cagliari plays well against the tactic youre using.
Then it can also be that they are just playing counterattacks, and scores of one of them and win the game with that.
Or, perhaps youre both playing with a defensive mantality so youre not creating chances and they score luckily once.
And the last what I can think about right now, is that maybe their just lucky in that match, that your side is preforming weakly. Happens every now and then to me.

Well I struggle always against Catania.
But have you checked pre-match meeting, if Cagliari plays well against the tactic youre using.
Then it can also be that they are just playing counterattacks, and scores of one of them and win the game with that.
Or, perhaps youre both playing with a defensive mantality so youre not creating chances and they score luckily once.
And the last what I can think about right now, is that maybe their just lucky in that match, that your side is preforming weakly. Happens every now and then to me.

But its REALLY ******* annoying!! 1 victory in 8 games? FIVE crosses and 2 losses, it sickens me, but i see you winning almost all games in the beginning while i have to struggle against the team thats LAST
LAST!! seriously im really angry now.

But its REALLY ******* annoying!! 1 victory in 8 games? FIVE crosses and 2 losses, it sickens me, but i see you winning almost all games in the beginning while i have to struggle against the team thats LAST
LAST!! seriously im really angry now.

I know the feeling, have had the same problem in too many saves
:S
How does your squad look like?

[FONT=Cambria, serif]...[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]April Update:[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]03.04.2013[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Champions Cup Quater Final[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Greco (27)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Veloso (42)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Man of the Match: [/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]Miguel Veloso[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Avg. Rating: [/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]7.26[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Few Words:[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif] (Pre-Match: Its Champions Cup game, but still I have 5 players on international duty, great, just great.) Wow, we did score more goals then one, whole TWO. Oh, and look at who scored the opener, first time with Lazio apart from U19 games, and he scores in Champions Cup.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]09.04.2013[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Champions Cup Quater Final[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Pandev (31)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Man of the Match:[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif] Goran Pandev[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Avg. Rating: [/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]7.10[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Few Words:[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif] A draw would have been a fair result, but Im not complaining. Next up against Juventus in Champions Cup.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]14.04.2013[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Serie A[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Zárate (75)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Man of the Match: [/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]Mauro Zárate[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Avg. Rating: [/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]7.13[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Few Words:[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif] I didnt see this as a good game. Then when we got the lead at the end of the game, Milan equalized just only 2 minutes later.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]17.04.2013[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Gourcuff (14)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Zárate (51, 70)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Di María (63)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Man of the Match: Mauro Zárate[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Avg. Rating: 7.39[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Few Words: Well it had gone some time again since our last big win, so this tasted really good.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]20.04.2013[/FONT]
View attachment 33542
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Zárate (47)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Raggi (OG) (65)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Sánchez (73)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Man of the Match: Alexis Sánchez[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Avg. Rating: 7.39[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Few Words: Another big win, but notable is that we scored all of our goals during the second period. Zárate scored hes from almost the centerline, but not from the middle, but close from the sideline.[/FONT]
View attachment 33548View attachment 33555

[FONT=Cambria, serif]24.04.2013[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Champions Cup Semi Final[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Sánchez (45, 83)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Man of the Match: René Adler[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Avg. Rating: 7.37[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Few Words: Im stunned by this result. I would have expected alot more of Juventus, only by looking how well they play in Serie A at the moment.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]27.04.2013[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Sánchez (75)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Avg. Rating: 6.99[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Few Words: Im not happy over this result, first we play several very good games, and the we almost lost to Catania.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]30.04.2013[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Champions Cup Semi Final[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Man of the Match: Marek Hamsik[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Avg. Rating: 7.00[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Few Words: Expected Juventus to attack from the start and hard, but they didnt play that well, and a draw was a fair result.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]April Summary[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Top Goalscorer: Mauro Zárate / Alexis Sánchez (4)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Player of the Month: Alexis Sánchez[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Holden Mcgoins Toughts of April:[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]In Champions Cup thing a looking really well and we reached the final. There we will face the mighty English club Arsenal. We have faced Arsenal four times during my time at Lazio, all of them in Champions Cup Group Stage, and the points of those games has gone 10-1 to use, which gives us perhaps a little advantage. In Serie A then again things arent looking as bright as on the continental side. Juventus preforms really well and wins a game after another, when we are losing points on draws. Three games left, differnse is two pints. Lets hope for the best. [/FONT]​

[FONT=Cambria, serif]... [/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]May Update:[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]05.05.2013[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Onyewy (20)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Man of the Match: Oguchi Onyewu[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Avg. Rating: 7.06[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Few Words: It was a win, but it defenitly wasnt a good one. Juventus won their game too, so the diffenrence remains at two points.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]12.05.2013[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Zárate (1)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Hamsik (62)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Avg. Rating: 7.21[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Few Words: A good solid win. Juventus won again, this time ramming Parma 5-0. As Juventus is scoring goals like Hummer burns petrol, I guess its unecessary to hope that Atalanta would win Juventus.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]19.05.2013[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Sánchez (11)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Pandev (79)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Avg. Rating: 7.26[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Few Words: We did what was expected, a good solid win. What about Juventus, 23 minutes played and Juventus makes an own goal, but only four minutes after that it is 1-1, four minutes from that and its 1-2 to Juventus. Finally they won 2-4 over Atalanta.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Serie A Team Of The Year[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]25.05.2013[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Champions Cup Final[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Hamsik (35)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Avg. Rating: 7.24[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Few Words: Wo, what a game, Arsenal pressured all the time, and the suddenly Hamisk shot from 30 yards and the singing begun by Lazio fans who had traveled to Anfield. Amazing was, that we didnt concede a single goal in the whole tournament.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio Win Champions Cup[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio have won the European Champions Cup after a 1-0 win over Arsenal at Anfield.[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Despite being rank outsider, Lazio have pulled off an outstanding achievement and Biancocelesti fans will celebrate this for some time to come. Manager Holden Mcgroin has been labelled the mastermind behind the success and must surley go down as a legend in the history of the club.[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio overcame Benfica, Chelsea and Juventus along their path to glory.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Hamsik Wins Best Player[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio Players Named In Dream Team[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]May Summary[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Top Goalscorer: Marek Hamsik (2)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Player of the Month: Marek Hamsik[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Holden Mcgoins Toughts of May:[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Well we didnt win Serie A but we won Champions Cup. We allowed least goals in both Serie A and Champions Cup, and I personally think that that was our key to success.[/FONT]​

[FONT=Cambria, serif]... [/FONT]

Congrats man!

Yeah, about the squad I have. I have the original one except i sold manfredini,dabo and useless players. I only bought in anthony annan.

my problem is the defence, i score the goals but i let too many in, i use a controlling mentality(counter attack against hard opponents) short play, much pressure, standard everything else and sweeping crosses

Deep defensive line, broad play and slow tempo, no offside trap

Congrats man!

Yeah, about the squad I have. I have the original one except i sold manfredini,dabo and useless players. I only bought in anthony annan.

my problem is the defence, i score the goals but i let too many in, i use a controlling mentality(counter attack against hard opponents) short play, much pressure, standard everything else and sweeping crosses

Deep defensive line, broad play and slow tempo, no offside trap

Well the defense is the biggest problem already by looking at the squad. There are no really good DC's so that one needs to be streighten in my opinnion.

Do you play Annan as Anchor Man? He's just brilliant with that role.

[FONT=Cambria, serif]June Update:[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Season 12/13 Summary:[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Serie A Top Goalscorer:[/FONT] [FONT=Cambria, serif]Mauro Zárate [/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif](15)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Overall Top Goalscorer:[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif] Mauro Zárate (20)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Most Assists:[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif] Alexis Sánchez (15)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Highest Average Rating:[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif] Marek Hamsik (7.21)[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Player of the Season: [/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]Marek Hamsik[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Fans Player of the Season:[/FONT] [FONT=Cambria, serif]Marek Hamsik[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Signing of the Season: [/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]René Adler[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Holden Mcgroin's Toughts of Serie A Season 09/10[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]We didnt manage to win Serie A, but we wasnt far from that. I think that only losing once in a season should secure you the title, but Juventus had other toughts. Then again, we managed to snapp the Champions Cup title by winning 1-0 against Arsenal in the final. In overall it was a fairly good season and I cant wait for the next season. Lets hope that it will be more successful than this one.[/FONT]​

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Best Eleven Season 12/13[/FONT]
View attachment 33677
[FONT=Cambria, serif]That was odd since Gourcuff didnt play as a DM.[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Overall Best Eleven[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Odd with this tactic year after year as I never really played with it.[/FONT]

Well the defense is the biggest problem already by looking at the squad. There are no really good DC's so that one needs to be streighten in my opinnion.

Do you play Annan as Anchor Man? He's just brilliant with that role.

hmm well i have swedish and i just play him as "Defensive Midfielder" but then there is "Defensive Playmaker" and "Balance player" which one is anchorman? and why isnt pandev scoring for me? what role did you use zarate as? and di you have him as striker or OMC

Maybe we can speak on MSN as i dont want to ruin your thread :p
add me [email protected] if you want to talk over msn

Last edited:
hmm well i have swedish and i just play him as "Defensive Midfielder" but then there is "Defensive Playmaker" and "Balance player" which one is anchorman? and why isnt pandev scoring for me? what role did you use zarate as? and di you have him as striker or OMC

Maybe we can speak on MSN as i dont want to ruin your thread :p
add me [email protected] if you want to talk over msn

Just added you,
anchore man is called "balansspelare" in swedish

Just added you,
anchore man is called "balansspelare" in swedish

ok thank you i will use him in this role

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

and by the way my internet is a little weird right now on my laptop so i cant accept the msn add rite now

ok thank you i will use him in this role

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

and by the way my internet is a little weird right now on my laptop so i cant accept the msn add rite now

no problem

A Quick Preview To Season 13/14

[FONT=Cambria, serif]A Quick Preview To Season 13/14[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]S.S. Lazio will kick-off the 2013/14 Serie A season at home to Sampdoria on 25[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]th[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif] August. Lazio's first away match of the season will be against Napoli at San Paolo on Monday 2[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]nd[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif] September.[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Biancocelesti's home game against firece rivals AS Roma takes place on Sunday 24[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]th[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif] November with the return match at Olimpico scheduled for Sunday 30[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]th[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif] March.[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio wrap up the season against Atalanta on Sunday 18[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]th[/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif] May at Olimpico.[/FONT]
View attachment 33699
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio will face Sampdoria in the [/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]season premier.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio Given £62,471,000[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio will receive £62,471,,000 for Serie A TV rights over the frorthcoming season.[/FONT]
View attachment 33700
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio receive's huge money form TV right's .[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Season Expectations[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Serie A: Title Challenge[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Champions Cup: Final[/FONT]​

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Budgets[/FONT]​
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Transfer Budget: [/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]£65M[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Wage budget: [/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]£1.4M p/w (£1,275,073 p/w)[/FONT]​

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Mcgroin Signs New Deal With Lazio[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio's manager Holden Mcgroin has put pen on paper on a 3 year contract extension.[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]The forty-one year old is now set to extend his stay at the club until June 2016.[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]cgroin had 12 months to run his existing contract before agreeing the new deal.[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio chairman Claudio Lotito declared himself delighted over the renewing of the contract.[/FONT]
View attachment 33701
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Pen on paper.[/FONT]

[FONT=Cambria, serif]Serie A Title Odds From Sky Bet[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Juventus : 3-1[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Lazio : 5-1[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]A.C. Milan : 10-1[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Inter : 12-1[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Palermo : 16-1[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]Udinese : 25-1[/FONT]

Last edited:
not going to write any summary now, as I have no interest writing one,