Saddler's in the Championship - Bergkamp Legacy part 2

Mancini Jnr Joins​

mancini.jpg

The deadline day wasnt a hectic one for the club but managed to pull of 1 signing before the window closed. Roberto Mancini's Son Filippo Mancini joins from Inter Milan for 12k , the 21 year old didnt make a league appearance at san siro and is looking for first team football here at Walsall Fc​

Swans beat helpless Saddlers

Walsall 1 - 2 Swansea

Soares(37) - Van der Gun(9)Boyata(OG)​

_50717705_pratley_vdgun_huw.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

Walsall 1 - 0 Watford​

Rhodes(35) -

7bc6843d-3433-45dc-b82b-08dbd5fcae31.jpg

The record signing scored his first goal for the club after his 6.75 Million pound move from Huddersfield in the summer.​

Portsmouth 1 - 1 Walsall​

Kitson(82) - Owen(71)​

Kitson_2503341.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

ts

6 goal Thriller​

Tottenham 3-3 Walsall​

Huddlestone(20)Livermore(79)Modric(100) - Rhodes(45)Cohan(89)Johnson(113)​

Spurs win on penalty's
Luka-Modric415.jpg

Vieira Signs for Walsall​

Patrick-Vieira-001.jpg

French International Patrick Vieira has Joined Walsall Fc on a 6 month deal after being released by Manchester City in the summer. The 35-year-old has lost his place in the France national squad after being marginalised at Internazionale under José Mourinho and said he was returning to England to further his ambitions of playing.​

Bore Draws​

SkySportsLogo.png

Bergkamp backing Flop Rhodes​

efc__1282473396_jordan-rhodes.jpg

Walsall Manager Dennis Bergkamp is backing struggling Jordan Rhodes to come good. The record signing this summer has struggled with fitness so far this season and his goal scoring record is 1 goal in 10 games. This disappointing for one of the hottest strikers in england last season, ' Were Working with Jordan to regain his confidence and fitness because we need him to get back to his normal form'.​

Draw at Bescot's​

Forest Edge unlucky Walsall​

A tight clash at the top today as inform Forest went up against Mighty Walsall at the Bescot Stadium. Walsall Midfielder Tamir Cohan was stretched off after a tough tackle from Robert Earnshaw. But Big name Michael owens goal wasnt enough for the Saddlers today as Forest striking duo Earnshaw and McGoldrick earned them the 3 points.​

0,,10308~3765528,00.jpg

Another Lose for Walsall​

Were Prepared​

_49312434_89882038-4.jpg

The Walsall right back speaking of the run of form '"It's an important period but I think we realise that every game between now and the end of the season is going to be important for us because the position we find ourselves in, there is no other way.
"We've got to find a run between now and the end of the season and every game is going to be big for us'.​

Double Draws​

Saddlers Loan Bruma​

Walsall are delighted to announce the loan signing of Chelsea Defender Jeffery Bruma on a 3 month deal. The Young Dutchmen will go straight into the squad for saturdays game against Preston.
"I'm really happy that the clubs have reached an agreement. I was eager to join the club and meet my new team-mates. I'd like to thank Chelsea for allowing me to join this team.​

Back to Winning ways

Walsall picked up a much needed win today thanks to sensational performances by Derek Boyata and Kelvin Ethu who scored 2 each to end Walsall's bad run of late.​

2881103837-09052010142057.jpg

bbc_sport_logo.gif

Walsall Chairman Bankrupt

Walsall_FC-logo-DEA58929E9-seeklogo.com.gif

BBC sources have today confirmed that Walsall Chairman Geovanni Calapai has been filed for Bankruptcy. His company Lanzorez Standings has been put into Liquidation and has been confirmed by the Italian Finance Minister and fellow investors. The outcome to massive wage bills on players like Patrick Vieira and Kieron Dyer were reported on 78 000 pounds a week at a club that was not generating alot of revenue. The poor business deals Calapai was involved in such as the Dyer deal are set to rock Walsall Football club with debts up to 9 million pounds and pay off clauses with players like Michael Owen have astronomical wage and appearance fees but was also generating for the club due to his stature in the game. The fans of the club who have enjoyed 2 years in fairy tale land as league 1 winners and big names joining the team have now woken up to a very bleak future of the premiership chasing team. Manager Dennis Bergkamp has failed to comment on the financial state of the team and also may be worrying after a team he has ensambled in the last 2 years could be gone by the beginning of next season if the financial state isnt sorted by January or June.

Mido shines the light​

View attachment 134142

Struggling Mido turned Walsall's season back to winning ways after a impressive double against a tough Hull City side. But Mido will likely be leaving the Bescot Stadium in January as part of a massive clear out the reason being of his contract at Walsall was part of the small number of players with high appearance fees.

mido_95997t.jpg

bbc_sport_logo.gif

Geovanni Calapai has left Walsall Fc

The recently bankrupt Businessmen has sold the club to the Walsall Football Club Shares Association for the time being. The club will be looking for new investors to rescue the club who are deepening into debt and to also invest into the club. Walsall fans although very angry at Calapai cant deny what he had done at the club whilst at the club. Bringing Arsenal Legend Dennis Bergkamp as manager and high profile players and of course League 1 success last season. He has turned Walsall into a force to reckon with but with a high price.

bbc_sport_logo.gif

Geovanni Calapai has left Walsall Fc

The recently bankrupt Businessmen has sold the club to the Walsall Football Club Shares Association for the time being. The club will be looking for new investors to rescue the club who are deepening into debt and to also invest into the club. Walsall fans although very angry at Calapai cant deny what he had done at the club whilst at the club. Bringing Arsenal Legend Dennis Bergkamp as manager and high profile players and of course League 1 success last season. He has turned Walsall into a force to reckon with but with a high price.
r u carrying on with this ???

January

Walsall_FC.gif

As the January transfer window opened Walsall were saved ... for now by English businessmen Peter Morgan-Smith who owns 50% of the club and the rest is the Walsall Supporters trust.

0,,10428~4102254,00.jpg

"We will spell out the book we are taking over,"Morgan Smith said on BBC 5 Live. "The imbalance in the squad and the crazy wages Calapai was paying that brought the club to its knees."

Morgan Smith confirmed that Finish Frank Malacarne, who was managing director at HJK, will become Head of Football at the club. He told Sky Sports that the club was in a "serious mess".
Commenting on Bergkamps future
"Bergkamp is absolutely staying. I can say that categorically. Walsall Football Club need stability after all the recent upheavals.

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

A Busy January for the Saddlers after new chairmen releases players to balance the book's and bring new faces in to push for the premiership​

Transfers In

Danny Butterfield - Free
John Ruddy - 1.4million pounds
Steve Morison - 2 Million Pounds
Josh McEachran - Loan
Johnathon Greening - 220k
Dave Kitson - 300k

Transfers Out

Michael Ball - Free
Eddie Johnson - Free
Flippo Mancini - loan to Derby
Mido - Free
Kieron Dyer - Free
Patrick Vieira - Free

_48685537_stevemorison.jpg

New kid on the block Steve Morison was Walsall's biggest signing this January

Out
RTEmagicC_vieira_02.jpg.jpg
mido_551634.jpg

Walsall back to old ways​

Im ready to prove my worth​

0,,10310~3776559,00.jpg

New signing Dave Kitson is ready to hit back at the critics. The contraversial striker said to walsallfc.co.uk ' Im ready to prove the critics wrong im still the player i was 4 years ago at reading and i cant wait too start playing to prove that i am not a flop player'.​