Hello,
After I installed the 24.2 update, all the regens faces disappeared, I recreated the file and nothing. It must have been because of some change in this new update... Will there be an update to the software?
Thanks

It doesn't work for me as well. Could you please help us? Not working after 24.2

Hi guys, any idea why newgan manager only generates the config file for this years intake players even though the rtf file contains all the previous seasons newgens? I tried overwrite and generate modes but it was the same results.

I just rechecked and the config file does contain all the players, but the file does contain all players, even stranger

Edit: finally got it. coppied the config file to the wrong folder by accident and it was reaching it instead of the correct config file

Last edited:
Hello all,
Playing on FM23, it's Oct2026 ingame and I'm playing on a full leagues database about 590k players and about 300k newgens after applying the "Is NewGen" filter. Trying to run newgan and it bogs down while mapping faces at about 20%. I even let it run overnight to no avail.

Closed everything, restarted the comp, then created a new rtf file limiting the newgen list to just those based in north american clubs, roughly 9500 newgens. Clicked overwrite and let it run, and it's still sitting at about 20% for the last 45 minutes.

Curious if anyone has a helpful tip, or just go to the extreme end of copy the save files, reinstall fm23, and try again. As a note, I did uninstall newgan mngr and downloaded the newest v1.4 of the application and the newest facepack.

Thanks!

then try version 1.3.1 because version 1.4 is only for FM 2024
clean Newgan Manager files in %appdata% if you have them

Last edited:
then try version 1.3.1 because version 1.4 is only for FM 2024
clean Newgan Manager files in %appdata% if you have them

Update, 1.3.1 didn't end up working and it still bogged down at 20% on a shortened newgen list.

Distinct lack of blonde haired players in the latest newgan facepack and update. Players on the ME also showing with blonde hair then go on their profile and it's black