Used NewGan for the first time this week. Went well first time around, but doing so a second time using 'Preserve' made things, well, not so well. Extra newgens have faces, all the old newgens done on first run, do not have faces any longer. Tried all the usual, and not so usual, steps to fix this. Reinstalled app, images, reran app under multiple circumstances, cleared all caches, manually and in game. Killed NewGans cache too. Nothing seems to bring back the pictures for the original new gens.

Even trying my backed up config.xml files from previous seasons (including ones before I used NewGan) doesn't work and same scenario remains. I have a feeling that this app does more than just create a config.xml file, coz manually creating xml's like i did in the past doesn't work any longer.

Any help would be appreciated

Just loaded this up and apparently there is a newer version just released, however i cant find the installer for the new version

Hello, the NewGan doesn't work anymore for me. It seems the config file generated is always blank and i don't know why. I'm using the correct views and filters.

Hi. I've managed to get the Newgan pack to work ,except for Kosovo, those still have the prerendered faces. Does anyone have aa workaround for this? A mod on the discord suggesting changing all instances of KOS in the RTF file to KVX but my RTF file won't parse when i try that option

did you manage to fix this?

Did everything kike the Video in the end message the rtf file is invalide. Someone can tekk me what i do wrong.

Hello,
Newgan doesnt work for french/dutch players. They are generated in the RTF files but they do not load any custom faces in the game. Any fix?
having the same problem but with spain and denmark? anyone have a fix??

having the same problem but with spain and denmark? anyone have a fix??
nvm fixed by generating from scratch instead of preserving faces. bit of a shame but at least they all have faces now

Hello, everyone,

is there any reason why newgan manager won't run on Windows 11 Pro? Nothing happens when I click on the icon, no error message pops up either.

Is there a way to do the regen staff pictures??

I know how to do the regen players no problem...can the same steps be followed to do the staff pictures?? I noticed in the newgan manager facepack that there is a "staff" folder with all the AI faces for staff that I would love to implement in the game. I tried making a new rtf file for the staff but when I make a new profile in the program and select the staff folder path specifically in the image directory and also the staff.rtf, I keep getting messages saying "folder asian is missing from the image directory" or "folder Caucasian is missing from the image directory" when I click generate, which is weird cause I have those folders in the main facepack. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong or does the program only do regen players only and not staff?

Hello! Playing with FM23 with a lot of leagues active, the system (this is the 2 season) start generating the newgan starting with "2000" and not "2002" anymore. But still 10 characters long. And the newgan filter is not working anymore (at least is not showing them, it filters only the one starting with 2002)... anyone faced the same problem? is there any way to solve it?

Bonjour
depuis peu Newgan ne veut plus démarrer ,
je l'ai désinstaller et réinstaller et quand je clique sur le programme, rien ne se passe.

j'ai la dernière version.

Alors qu'il fonctionnait normalement avant, j'ai juste fait pour la nouvelle fournée de jeunes avec l'option préserver.
Le programme s'est arrêté de charger au 1/3 et plusieurs heures après toujours au même niveau alors que normalement c'est rapide ; pensant à un bug, je l'ai fermé et ensuite après il ne veut plus démarrer
Que faire ?

Good morning
recently Newgan does not want to start,
I uninstalled and reinstalled it and when I click on the program, nothing happens.

I have the latest version.

While it was working normally before, I just made for the new batch of youngsters with the preserve option.
The program stopped loading at 1/3 and several hours later still at the same level whereas normally it is fast; thinking of a bug, I closed it and then after it does not want to start anymore
What to do ?

Last edited:
错误
图像目录中缺少文件夹ltalmed

如何解决

i have tried the NewGAN manager, but theres a lot of players that won't get faces

and it is not entirely random as it is every player from specific nations:

so every single newgen from
UEFA:
Aserbajdsjan, Austria, Belarus, Croatia, Czech Rep, Denmark, France, faroe islands, Germany, Hungary, Kosovo, Latvia, Netherlands, Romania, Scotland, Switzerland, Spain, Sweden, Turkey

CONCACAF:
American Virgin Islands, Belize, British Virgin Islands, Saint Martin, Sint Maarten

AFC
Iraq, Kyrgyzstan, Mongolia, North Korea, Northern Mariana Islands, Palestine, UAE, Uzbekistan,

OFC
Micronesia,

CAF
Ivory Coast, Eswatini, Ethiopia

it is every single newgen from these countries, where as every newgen from every other nation gets a face.

i have imported the 'is newgen' filter and used correctly
i have imported the SCRIPTED FACE view and used before extracting RTF file. but nothing helps if the player is from one of the listed nations.

does anyone have a fix or are there more out there, experiencing the same issues :D

Zealand uploaded SAGKRZealand Facepack

If you have any questions or need any support, please do not hesitate to ask.

I was updated today all my regens' faces, but they have come back to normal (the ones generated by FM) I have tried to reinstall Newgan, I have tried to overwrite, generate, and preserve, it doesn't matter what I do, but the faces don't change. Might this be an issue with the new FM 24 update?

I was updated today all my regens' faces, but they have come back to normal (the ones generated by FM) I have tried to reinstall Newgan, I have tried to overwrite, generate, and preserve, it doesn't matter what I do, but the faces don't change. Might this be an issue with the new FM 24 update?
Hi,

Same here, same situation, tried many things, nothing happened.

Hello,
After I installed the 24.2 update, all the regens faces disappeared, I recreated the file and nothing. It must have been because of some change in this new update... Will there be an update to the software?
Thanks