What about the pitch size?
Which pitch size will suit this tactics best?

hi sahar i will try your tactic...later on tonigh i will start a season with bolton media prediction 14 in premiership...i hope for a good season :)

Excellent mate, try make a new, detailed thread and watch your downloads fly :D

Do you use Opposition Instructions or is it plug&play?

Plug and Play

---------- Post added 08/06/2011 at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was 06/06/2011 at 08:45 PM ----------

More?

---------- Post added 10/06/2011 at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was 08/06/2011 at 12:15 PM ----------

Bump

Nice results you got there. I'll give your tactic a go in my test savegame if you want. I'll post the results here.

Okay, so I tested the tactic with a "Tactics Test" database, places by someone here on FM-Base a while ago.
The game contains 3 controllable teams to avoid any coincidence: Tactics Test 1 (TT1), 2 (TT2) and 3 (TT3). Each team is given 50 players (every position is covered at least 3 times) with a CA between 140 and 150.

Before we take a look at the testing results, may I remind you that this only gives a brief overview of how good the tactic by itself is. There are no OP, team talk or slight changes. Do not underestimate your own input.

Ok, the results:

Test 1, season 1:

View attachment 175794
View attachment 175800

TT2 had a really good season. I've only seen one other tactic that managed to let a team end second. TT1 and TT3 on the other hand ended, compared to other tactic that I've tested, ended fairly low on the table. This is why I decided to run a second test.

Test 2, season 1:

View attachment 175795
View attachment 175801

In this test run, the tactic disappointed me. Compared to the previous test, these results were not good. TT2 dropped a staggering 8 places and TT1 dropped one. TT3 on the other hand, went 1 up. I couldn't accept this result, so I did another kind of test: I've let both tests run a second season.

Test 1, season 2:

View attachment 175796
View attachment 175802

As you can see: once the team has adapted itself to the formation, the results you get are good/very good. I was happy with the result, but I had to run the "bad" test too.

Test 2, season 2:

View attachment 175798
View attachment 175803

Although the first season wasn't good at all, this season the teams performed considerably better. In overall, they almost did as good as test 1 season 2.

Conclusion
I think that purely the tactic on its own is one of the better tactics out there. It has a lot of potential.
What I didn't upload are the fixtures. I took a look at them and I saw that this tactic crushed the opposition quite a few times (6 - 0, 8 - 2, 4 - 0, 5 - 0, 5 - 1, ...) and it never suffered a heavy defeat (except against ManU I think, 1 - 4 or something).

It's definitely worth the try!

Any questions?

Last edited:
This isn't your tactic. It's exactly the same as vu duc tu's Goalstorm tactic on the SIboards.

This isn't your tactic. It's exactly the same as vu duc tu's Goalstorm tactic on the SIboards.

duc is my friend and he asked me to post it here, you can PM him on SI and ask him :)

Ahh sorry then, cheers for clearing that up quickly. Sorry if I sounded like a **** ;)

This is a great tactic! No shouts, no oi's and no match prep. Simple plug and play, simply great.