SaharFM11:
About your wingers. Do you put them on the "wrong side"? Example, I play Wigan, should i have my right-footed N`zogbia on left or right? Or does it matter?

Thx

Yes, you need to put left-footed wingers on the right wing and vice versa because they cut inside and shoot.

Last edited:
So N`zogbia should be playing left winger?! Cause you just said left-footed on left wing?:S

Hitting 9th place with Wigan first season! Mediaprediction 16th. Best win: 3-0 over Arsenal at DW Stadium:)
Half-way thru season!

Im not the smartest person when it comes to screenshots!
Please let meknow(H)(H)
First go to preferences --> Display & sound --> Display mode "Windowed".

Then press ALT+F9 and paste it in paint. In paint you can remove the taskbar etc if you want. Save the image and upload it here.

Voila!

PS: I STRONGLY recoomend you get Hulk for this tactic. It's the 27th november now, and these are his current stats:

Apps: 14
Goals: 22
Assists: 8
MoM: 10
Avg. rating: 8.57

He's topscorer in the Serie A with his 22 goals of course, with Hernandez from Palermo in 2nd place with 12 goals. Hulk is on a shared 2nd place on the Most Assists ranking.

Let your two central midfielders learn "play killer balls often".

I also tweaked the defence: I've put the FB's on support and the limited CB's on ball playing CB's.
I've also put Hulk as target man (no one was selected) and target man supply on run onto ball (but that was already ticked).

Last edited:
First go to preferences --> Display & sound --> Display mode "Windowed".

Then press ALT+F9 and paste it in paint. In paint you can remove the taskbar etc if you want. Save the image and upload it here.

Voila!

PS: I STRONGLY recoomend you get Hulk for this tactic. It's the 27th november now, and these are his current stats:

Apps: 14
Goals: 22
Assists: 8
MoM: 10
Avg. rating: 8.57

He's topscorer in the Serie A with his 22 goals of course, with Hernandez from Palermo in 2nd place with 12 goals. Hulk is on a shared 2nd place on the Most Assists ranking.

Let your two central midfielders learn "play killer balls often".

I also tweaked the defence: I've put the FB's on support and the limited CB's on ball playing CB's.
I've also put Hulk as target man (no one was selected) and target man supply on run onto ball (but that was already ticked).

What team are you and how do you select target man? With what team more then Porto, Sociedad and Everton have you tried this with?
Do you make this changes even if you are a smaller team?

I'm playing as AS Roma and I've only tried this tactic with Roma so far. I'm not the topic starter ;).

The tactic:

View attachment 176952

There you go.

Some results on 1st January 2012:

View attachment 176963

View attachment 176960

View attachment 176953

View attachment 176954

View attachment 176955

View attachment 176956

View attachment 176957

View attachment 176958

View attachment 176959

View attachment 176961

**** off! My save with Wigan just crashed, tried everything! Deleted all the application files:( hate this game sometimes. Happened on my other save too, then with Blackburn!!!!

**** off! My save with Wigan just crashed, tried everything! Deleted all the application files:( hate this game sometimes. Happened on my other save too, then with Blackburn!!!!
what does it say when it crashes?

what does it say when it crashes?

"The save kan not be loaded"!

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

vinnie:
Planning on starting a new save with this tactic. does it fit all sorts of teams? Big or small?
Maybe Udinese, Palermo, Fiorentina, Sunderland, Blackpool or startover with Wigan again?!

What do you think? can you come up with more teams? Happy for anything:)

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

Newcastle, Aston Villa, West Ham? Like the Premier League;)

"The save kan not be loaded"!

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

vinnie:
Planning on starting a new save with this tactic. does it fit all sorts of teams? Big or small?
Maybe Udinese, Palermo, Fiorentina, Sunderland, Blackpool or startover with Wigan again?!

What do you think? can you come up with more teams? Happy for anything:)

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

Newcastle, Aston Villa, West Ham? Like the Premier League;)
Like I said earlyer, I'm not the maker of this tactic.

Any team with good passers, decent wingers and a pacy striker is good for this tactic I think.