Like I said earlyer, I'm not the maker of this tactic.

Any team with good passers, decent wingers and a pacy striker is good for this tactic I think.

Ohhh, sorry, my bad! Think it will be Villa anyway;) will maybe post some screenshost after a while.

Wonderful tactic! I tried it with a new FC Groningen (Holland) save, media prediction was maybe 7th or 8th or even lower but in the end I was the champion and I reached the dutch cup final which i lost 2-1 to Heerenveen. Second season is just starting!

I will give this a go with my Swansea team. I am going to rebuild a whole new team for the Premiership.

I'll try it in the Man Utd:) I look forward to total domination

Im just about to set up the training schedule. And i have a schedule for every position. So my question is:
What schedule would you put the MCL in? Central midfielder, support or the same as the MCR. Advanced Playmaker, Attack.
Or maybe something else? Very grateful for your opinion:)

If you have a schedule for every position, put the MCL in central midfielder attack.

If you have a schedule for every position, put the MCL in central midfielder attack.

****!! Didn't have that one. The schedule is downloaded from here. So its not mine actually:(
Anything else you think they would fit in to? Thank you for your time:wub:

If he's a good passer, I'd put him in Adv Playmaker attack. Otherwise I'd put him Box-To-Box.

Can you give me the same of the player you're playing on MCL?

If he's a good passer, I'd put him in Adv Playmaker attack. Otherwise I'd put him Box-To-Box.

Can you give me the same of the player you're playing on MCL?

I guess you mean name? Joe Allen and Darren Pratley! Leon Britton on the MCR!

Allen adv playmaker and Pratley on box-to-box.

anyway, end of season:

View attachment 177987

View attachment 177980

View attachment 177981
64 goals in total!

View attachment 177982

View attachment 177983

View attachment 177984
A gap of 33 points!

What training have assigned Hulk's? For me, Rooney and Hernandez are wasting a lot of ccc's what irritates me. Rooney scored "only" 15 goals in 16 matches but the opportunity to have them around 25 had significantly more

What training have assigned Hulk's? For me, Rooney and Hernandez are wasting a lot of ccc's what irritates me. Rooney scored "only" 15 goals in 16 matches but the opportunity to have them around 25 had significantly more
I made a seperate trainingschedule for him using Pompey_Dan's training calculator v4 and some slight changes.
He misses a lot of ccc's, but he creates most of them on his own, so I don't really care since he always bangs in a few. Try teaching Rooney to round the keeper when 1 vs 1 or place shots.

Hey, I would like some more infomation about this tactic. What do you mean by Gk - Defend? I do not understand. The player requirments should be explained fully as I want to play this tactic but I did not understand the player requirements. If you could PLEASE explain the actuall attribute they need for this tactic to be successfull then that'd be great. Thhank you.

I made a seperate trainingschedule for him using Pompey_Dan's training calculator v4 and some slight changes.
He misses a lot of ccc's, but he creates most of them on his own, so I don't really care since he always bangs in a few. Try teaching Rooney to round the keeper when 1 vs 1 or place shots.
We'll see about whether Rooney will be eager to learn a new play;)

Hey, I would like some more infomation about this tactic. What do you mean by Gk - Defend? I do not understand. The player requirments should be explained fully as I want to play this tactic but I did not understand the player requirements. If you could PLEASE explain the actuall attribute they need for this tactic to be successfull then that'd be great. Thhank you.
You have a sweeper keeper or a normal "defending" keeper. Just go for the normal ones. It doesn't really matter anyway, a good keeper is a good keeper. The only difference is he doesn't have to be fast.

Nice tactic. Turkey (3 level).
bbbbbbqm.jpg

Lost 5 games in a row, my Liverpool is last in the table, lol.

Nevoxx Who is your striker?

EDIT: Never mind, I just saw your messages, It's kinda funny.