This tactic worsks great for me at Blackburn, winning PL the second season. Don't really know how i did it but got lucky i guess. 10 draws and 3 defeats, lowest points i ever won the league with. If im playing against bigger teams such as Arsenal and Man Utd i set the mantality to normal(standard) works really great for me. Before the third season i got Nasri at free. Never happend to me before, almost impossible to sign im whoever you are.

Winning PL with BB on 2nd season? thats awesome! Did you dominate the matches? or lucky wins?

hi sahar when i go down to ten mens what changes i do?

It.

Works.

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

Tottenham 2013-14

GK: Gomes
LB: Digne (Wing/Defend)
CB: Dawson (Limited/Defend)
CB: Mbiwa (Limited/Defend)
RB: Walker (Wing/Defend)
DM: Huddlestone (Anchor/Defend)
LCM: Hazard (Advanced Playmaker/Attack)
RCM: Modric/VDV (Central Midfielder/Automatic)
AML: Bale (Winger/Attack)
AMR: Lennon (Winger/Attack)
ST: Hulk (Complete Forward/Attack)

I am currently retraining Hulk to AMR simply because I would like to get Hulk and Sanogo on the field together since Sanogo led my team in goals as a 19-year old last season. However, Hulk has scored 19 times in 19 appearances and had 80mins between goals so I'm a bit loathe to tamper at the moment.

I went undefeated in 22 games, first loss was 2-1 to Sunderland while Hulk was injured and I started my backup keeper along with some players who hate me. Complacency was at an all time high... there wasn't enough room for my ***. Man to get all of his remarks in about how ill-prepared my squad was for that match. It still took a ridiculous bending FK in the 80th to put Sunderland ahead, and the goal won goal of the month.

Notable wins: Man City 2-0, Chelsea 2-0 Liverpool 4-3 (after going down 3-1, scored 3 goals between 75 and 90), Man Utd 4-0

Am second in the league after United, one game in hand.

hello sahar when i have a man sent off, what do you change?

Been using this and really enjoy it!

What Match prep do you choose and what workload?

cheers mate, deosnt that mean that players will tire though? due to the workload?x

The workload is more a %-age of the overall training making them concentrated on preparing for the coming match instead of the usual training. So, it will not make the players more tired than if putting it on none.

5 games into the Bundesliga and my HSV has won all 5 without conceding a single goal ! Awesome tactic. ))

And so I won the German double with HSV. Be reminded that the board of HSV is owing a huge debt and only gave me like 200k transfer budget (FOR THE WHOLE SEASON). I rely heavily on my disposal as well as some free signings which helped me through.

Once again, thanks Sahar ! ))

And so I won the German double with HSV. Be reminded that the board of HSV is owing a huge debt and only gave me like 200k transfer budget (FOR THE WHOLE SEASON). I rely heavily on my disposal as well as some free signings which helped me through.

Once again, thanks Sahar ! ))

Any hints and tips that you feel would help?

Im PSV and 3 points behind Ajax at the half way mark of the season

Sporting CP 1-2 Rio Ave (at half-time)

Now starting the second half with your tactic, let's see what happens. I know it's just one half, but i will play with this from now..just to see :)

Edit: 2-2, goal in 85 min.

Last edited: