SaintMotbot's Platinum League Chairman Game.

Oh ****! yeah its Benfica! :p

The drafts are in finishing order of last season.

A time limit may be necessary, but could be difficult because of time zones and the like. 24 hours sound fair?

Yup.. 12 hours from the last pick should do. Or if others can PM their 2-3 preferences in order to you.. It might help speed up.. In fact I am waiting for benfica and sporting, but if I have zeroed in on 1-2 players I can PM you which might speed it up.. That way I don't wait for others and you can possibly announce my picks if it is midnight here in India...

Having thought really long and hard about this, I am sorry to announce that I am going to be stopping this chairman game.

The process of the draft isnt working how I immagined it too, the finances are complicated.. I feel it misses something not having Europa/Champions League in it and the numbers of relegation and promotion are ridiculous.

Thankyou all so much for being a part of what was a wonderful season, and a huge congratulations to Atletico and Juventus for winning the silverware.

I will be starting a BPL Chairman game shortly to replace this one, however if anybody wishes to take over the running of this to carry it on you are more than welcome <3

Sorry for any inconvenience.

I'm happy I was in charge of the only champions this game may see, however, equally saddened it's finishing. Fair play for the work you put in to this point!!

Sorry that this has ended but it must have been a nightmare to run.

Thanks SaintMotbot was a great idea just too difficult to work.

Looking forward to your next chairman game.

I was really looking forward to winning the league this time around :/ All the best for the New Game :D