SaintMotbot's Platinum League Chairman Game.

Time difference sucks here too, except I'm behind the UK by about five-ish hours.

Quick question: Does U23 players include 23 year old players as well? If not my team will probably get shredded to bits.

Time difference sucks here too, except I'm behind the UK by about five-ish hours.

Quick question: Does U23 players include 23 year old players as well? If not my team will probably get shredded to bits.

im certain it's players 23 and under yeah

It is indeed players 23 and under.

Is there still a team available?

If so I would love to join as ive now got a bit more time

End of season awards

First of all I would like to say a massive thank you to everybody who took part in the first season of this game, you all make this game what it is and none of the fun would be possible without you!

Also a huge congratulations to both Atletico Madrid and Juventus who picked up the first pieces of silverware.

Now there is a little matter of chairman of the year to sort out! The voting was incredibly tight, and with only one vote in it, the winner of the chairman of the year award is...

Lewie100!

Lewie did a fantastic job of guiding Leverkusen to a 6th place finish, upsetting a lot of the top teams in the division and completely surpassing his pre-season odds of 2000-1 for the title. Favourites to go down, Leverkusen invested wisely and got some tremendous players in including Jackson Martinez, Isco and Christian Eriksen. Long man it continue! As a prize for winning this honour, Lewie will get the first pick of the draft before the 2nd season!

For the end of season awards, I also asked you to vote for player and signing of the season, and the results were pretty unanimous. To begin with, the winner of the player of the year award is....

Carlos Tevez!

Carlos was signed by Znik for Juventus in the summer window for a fee of £8.8 million, which turned out to be money well spent! Tevez scored 29 goals in 39 appearances in league and cup, also adding 12 assists, with an average rating of 7.53. He finished second in the scoring charts for the Platinum league and also managed second in the assist chart, only beaten by the superb Juan Mata. Congratulations Znik! as a reward for your player winning player of the season, he is automatically exempt from draft proceedings, without you having to use a protected pick!

Signing of the season was also an extremely clear cut choice following the voting. So without any further ado, your signing of the season is....

Zlatan Ibrahimovic!

Zlatan joined Milan from PSG for free in the initial draft selections for an astonishing £300k a week which raised a few eyebrows. He soon become the sole reason for Milan surviving the first season in the Platinum League, scoring 19 goals in the league and starting all but two matches. Zlatan also wins the golden boot in the league. Congratulations Disclaimer! Zlatan will also be immune to the draft without the need to use a protected pick!

Lastly, it would appear that the game does not select a Platinum League team of the season, so I have been forced to create one myself! forgive me for the dodgy formation, but the team of the season is as follows!!

---Jan Oblak---

Philipp Lahm --------------Aymeric Laporte-----------Daniele Rugani-----------------Ricardo Rodriguez

-----Paul Pogba-----

Lionel Messi-----------------Juan Mata------------Christian Eriksen

Zlatan Ibrahimovic------------Carlos Tevez

There are no prizes for team of the season, just for a bit of fun and satisfaction if you managed to get players in!

Last edited:
When your best player is one who signed in Jan... :p

Thanks to everyone who voted to me! Amazed I won the CotY award, I thought mark deserved it for sure! :D

THE TIME HAS COME!!

Could all chairman please send me their lists of protected players for the draft via PM! I will make the announcement in a simple post that people can refer back to to check their draft picks against!

Also please remember

You are picking 5 players to protect from the draft. These players can be anybody at an any age.

You will also pick 3 additional players to protect from the draft, but these players must be 23 years old or younger!!

Please also take into account players that are on loan at your club cannot be protected as they are not yours. Also players that have agreed a deal to join on a pre-contract cannot be drafted.​

'Its a big fat yes from me'-Simon Cowell

'Its a big fat yes from me'-Simon Cowell

The Xfaxtor Judge and BGT Judge who is a millionaire and also owns his own record label, has just taken over at​
Sporting (POR).
Simon-Cowell-LP.jpg
yzxexM4GAA8AAAAASUVORK5CYII=
2Q==

It was reported that Simon Cowell managed to buy the club on the cheap because the previous owner wanted a new challenge.

We now have the privilege of talking to Simon Cowell in a Exclusive interview

GD: Hello Mr Cowell how does it feel to be a owner of a football club?
SC: It feels amazing and I will make sure that I do everything in my power to become the best footballing club in the world.
GD: Mr Cowell where do you see your club in five years time?

SC: Well I be long gone and be a massive billionaire, Jokes I would hope to be challenging for the league title and would like to have one a domestic cup.

GD: Thank you Mr Cowell lastly what did you think of the interview.

SC: I didnt like it................................................................................... I loved it.

Happy that R-Rod got in team of the year, surprised Hamsik wasn't though!

Btw, what ingame date is the draft taking place at? Will there be another save uploaded before we do the draft? Just in case players move teams before the 1st of July (if that is the ingame draft date)

Btw, what ingame date is the draft taking place at? Will there be another save uploaded before we do the draft? Just in case players move teams before the 1st of July (if that is the ingame draft date)

The draft will be taking place on the 20th of June, 5 days before the transfer window is opened, so no players will have moved anywhere, I can certainly upload a save if you want one?

Can we choose more than 3 U-23 players? As in we have 3 U-23 plus other 5 so can we select some other U-23 players in the 5 remaining or they have to be above 23?

Can we choose more than 3 U-23 players? As in we have 3 U-23 plus other 5 so can we select some other U-23 players in the 5 remaining or they have to be above 23?

Yep you can! your 5 draft picks can be whoever you want.

Think of it as 8 draft picks, at least 3 of which have to be under 23, but can be more.

Just waiting on protected picks from the following

Arsenal
Juventus

Last edited: