If you ever manage a Championship team sign Adam Forshaw, worth every penny! He did it for me with Brentford in League 1 and early Championship and is doing it for me with Blackpool 5 games 4 goals

If you ever manage a Championship team sign Adam Forshaw, worth every penny! He did it for me with Brentford in League 1 and early Championship and is doing it for me with Blackpool 5 games 4 goals

I may purchase him and stick him in the reserves if he has good potential?

I think he's 22 at start of the game he had 4.5 at Brentford and it says he is Prem quality now with a 4* rating and has 4.5 potential, it could be a good buy depending if he's played he has good all round stats so he could play pretty much any role on the right midfield

I'm a Brentford fan in real life and Adam Forshaw is quality and on FM14 he is brilliant and he develops into a quality player on the game!

Sacked from Blackpool
Now Fleetwood in League 1 in 4th place in October, bit of a step back but a big challenge they have a very small squad can only fill in 5 substitutes

Sacked from Blackpool
Now Fleetwood in League 1 in 4th place in October, bit of a step back but a big challenge they have a very small squad can only fill in 5 substitutes

Unlucky lad! Where did you finish in the end? And ooooh could be interesting!

was 20th at back end of September never got chance for team to blend but my mistake for signing too many, I have been inconsistent with Fleetwood so far. I've decided to do a two manager save as I've heard positive things about it so I chose Ipswich in the prem and stuck with Fleetwood

was 20th at back end of September never got chance for team to blend but my mistake for signing too many, I have been inconsistent with Fleetwood so far. I've decided to do a two manager save as I've heard positive things about it so I chose Ipswich in the prem and stuck with Fleetwood

Well good luck mate, I'm still on my Saints save. Still hovering around top 3. So fingers crossed! I was only hoping on Europa League action, but who knows! I will be starting a story from the start of Pre-season for this save. Would be good if you can take a look pal.

Ipswich have a good side,
Wickham and Rhodes and Rhodes valuse is 18m but wants 105k a week to keep him extend his contract but instead of doing that I noticed I could trigger a contract extension clause and keep him on 30k a week, so now added a year to the two years we have left.

Ipswich have a good side,
Wickham and Rhodes and Rhodes valuse is 18m but wants 105k a week to keep him extend his contract but instead of doing that I noticed I could trigger a contract extension clause and keep him on 30k a week, so now added a year to the two years we have left.

Brilliant choice of club there with Ipswich, former Uefa Cup winners and as you said they produced both Wickham and Rhodes so should have good youth Facilities.

I wasn't aware they produced Rhodes, I knew about Wickham though, what I meant was that they both play for Ipswich now in my save, weird they've come back to their old clubs but it's laid down good foundations they have a strong team and it's a win win for me with Rhodes I could get a bucket load of money for Rhodes (recently rejected a 25m bid) or I can keep him and he can score for fun, think I'm going to stick with the latter option

Opinion of this tactic? Not been used yetView attachment 590110

That's the same formation as Hull City isn't it? If not its very similar. It could work well! I would put retain possession as an instruction because you are likely to dominate midfield, having this instruction would work the ball around and tired the opposition out from chasing, I would think.

The save crashed :( but thanks anyway and yeah they do didn't realise that anyway some advice should I loan Chambers to a prem team like West Brom or let him go to CHampionship sides like Leeds or Forest, these are teams that have put an offer in for him

The save crashed :( but thanks anyway and yeah they do didn't realise that anyway some advice should I loan Chambers to a prem team like West Brom or let him go to CHampionship sides like Leeds or Forest, these are teams that have put an offer in for him

Keep him, he's quality! Played better than Clyne for me!

Oh and I managed to win the Prem!!!

Last edited: