Samuel Peters - Dream Job, can he be a success

159746.jpg

September 2014
sky-bet-championship-logo.jpg

Game 6
15xpzjr.jpg

We left it until very late but what a comeback from us! Not our best performance this season by a long shot but the late goals were great.

My star player of the match was Ezequiel, despite only playing for 30 minutes, he got a goal and an assist, what a performance by him!

Game 7
sey2y1.jpg

A great performance away today with a comfortable win and yes......Goalkeeper Christian Walton scored his first ever goal! I decided I would like goals from all areas so I am taking the risky move of my goalkeepers being set as my Penalty takers!

My star player of the match was Adama Traore, A brilliant game from the youngster today which included an assist!

Game 8
1gpqhs.jpg

Our great start continues with a 3-1 win today, Very pleased with my players to get another win at home!

My star player of the match was Beram Kayal, A brilliant performance by him today which included a goal and an assist!
10pssh2.png

3rd Round
1znwx8h.jpg

We got the win! A great cup tie here today which also included Ankergren saving Poyet's penalty and then settled it with an O'Grady goal to send us into the 4th Round!

My star player of the match was Alex Grimaldo, He had a great game at Left Back today and this has been his first big test this season with coming back from injury so was delighted to see him have a great game.

Game 9
w1a4pl.jpg

A great win for us today against Nottingham Forest, We came out attacking right from the get go and never looked back, Very pleasing performances can only build the confidence in the players

My star player of the match was Beram Kayal, Another great performance from Beram today and also collected himself another goal which makes it two in two games for him

Game 10
swd1d3.jpg

Despite getting the win, I was disappointed at the fact we were 3-0 up and almost threw it away but the opening 15 minutes were brilliant to get the 3 goals to set us on the way to victory.

My star player of the match was Sergi Enrich, A great performance from the striker and is now on 5 goals for the season.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Team Competitions

Sky Bet Championship: 1st
260vepy.jpg
35hpu2p.jpg

Well 10 games in and still not suffered a loss in the league, I don't expect that to be the case throughout the whole season.

Capital One Cup: 4th Round Vs Queens Park Rangers
A great victory at West Ham United gives us more Premiership opposition in the next round in Queens Park Rangers who will be a tough test
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Player Stats

Top Goalscorer
images

Sergi Enrich - 5

Most Assists
250056274.jpg

Adama Traore - 5

Most Man of the Matches
kayal-p229-2234800_231x264.jpg
250056274.jpg

Beram Kayal + Adama Traore - 2

Top Rating
bruno229-1794045_231x264.jpg

Bruno - 7.50
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Club Awards

Mannager of the Month
15yxc8w.jpg

I picked up the Manager of the Month award for September which is a great achievement for me but this goes to the players!

159746.jpg

October 2014

Game 11
qsv8f9.jpg

A close match to start the month off but was delighted to come away with win today to keep the unbeaten run going!

My star player of the match was David Stockdale, He has just come back from an injury and was delighted to see him put in a great performance to show Walton that there will be competition for the goalkeeping spot!

Game 12
16l9vyp.jpg

A great victory here at home today and it keeps the great unbeaten run going!.

My star player of the match was Ruben Neves, He had a great game today and scored the first goal to get us going and his first of the season!.

Game 13
ndvtq1.jpg

Wow! what an amazing performance today, Huddersfield Town could not keep up with us today and even Stockdale got in on the fun with his first ever goal! with the only sour note in this match was Baldock's injury which will keep him out for up to 2 months with a sprained ankle

My star player of the match was Sergi Enrich, What a buy this has been so far for us and got himself a hat-trick today which takes his tally to 9 goals already for us this season but a special shout out to all of the team as they all contributed to this massive win.

Game 14
aljmuw.jpg

Another great win today as the run continues and does not look like stopping anytime soon, Rotherham put up a good fight but just could not handle it today.

My star player of the match was Kazenga LuaLua, he made a brilliant impact and scored two great goals to settle the match for us.
10pssh2.png

4th Round
24faa86.jpg

What a performance by us! this was unreal football by us and even Stockdale scored 2 goals! We have now knocked out our 2nd Premiership side as we move into the Quarter Finals

My star player of the match was David Stockdale, Yes it may have only been penalties but he contributed with two goals today and kept QPR at bay in goal, a top performance by David today!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Team Competitions

29e3gc2.jpg
9liolu.jpg

Another amazing month here including the big 6-0 win against Huddersfield Town, The confidence around the club at the moment is great and it can only improve

Capital One Cup: Quarter Finals (TBA)
What a victory over Queens Park Rangers, I could not believe my eyes but we are now into the Quarter Finals, Could we go all the way?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Player Stats

Top Goalscorer
images

Sergi Enrich - 9

Most Assists
220px-Ezequiel_2011_001.jpg

Ezequiel - 6

Most Man of the Matches
kayal-p229-2234800_231x264.jpg
250056274.jpg
images

Beram Kayal + Adama Traore + Sergi Enrich - 2

Top Rating

Bruno - 7.60
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Club Awards

Manager of the Month
orqb0z.jpg

Once again I pick up the manager of the month award which is great personally but it could not have happened without the players performing great, Some have questioned the training methods of mine but seems like the results are paying off

159746.jpg

November 2014

Game 15
2rgj61d.jpg

We left it till very late today but we came away from Bournemouth with all 3 points! Felt it should had been more comfortable but the 3 points is all that matters as we continue on our push for the Premiership.

My star player of the match was Gordon Greer, A great performance from the captain today as he and Zebina kept the Bournemouth strikers quiet today

Game 16
30ncdja.jpg

An easy victory in the end today but it was helped by Wigan going down to 9 men in the first 15 Minutes

My star player of the match was Christian Walton, commanded the defence greatly today and got himself a couple of goals!

Game 17
2znpbht.jpg

A great win here today over a good Blackburn Rovers side and I expected more of a fight from them as our run continues of being undefeated, Would been nice to see Enrich get his 3rd today but goalkeeper saved the penalty

My star player of the match was Sergi Enrich, A great game for him today really delighted the home fans with his amount of chances on goal, the AMEX crowd can see big things for him and so can I as that was his 11th goal for Brighton already in his short career so far.

Game 18
qrme51.jpg

A great win today for us against a very good Norwich side and my toughest match as manager so far but delighted with the victory today.

My star player of the match was Lewis Dunk, A great performance from Lewis today and will be a major player for us for many years to come.

Game 19
20pyo2f.jpg

And we end the month with another tough match but we please the AMEX crowd with another win and the unbeaten run continues, Stockdale and Hughes faced their old club today and both got a good reception from the away Fulham fans

My star player of the match was Gordon Greer, He had a great game alongside Hughes today and picked up the winner as well with a header from Traore's free kick
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Team Competitions

35jy2ok.jpg
2z5j906.jpg

This has seriously gone beyond anything I could have imagined, to still be unbeaten going into the end of the first half of the season is great but we have a tough December run coming up so it will be interesting to see what happens
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Player Stats

Top Goalscorer
images

Sergi Enrich - 12

Most Assists
250056274.jpg

Adama Traore - 9

Most Man of the Matches
images

Sergi Enrich - 3

Top Rating

Bruno - 7.64
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Club Awards

Manager of the Month
281816w.jpg

For the 3rd month running I have picked up the Manager of the Month award but it's just a further praise on my players so far this season

159746.jpg

December 2014

Game 20
15clyr9.jpg

I seriously thought this is where our first defeat was going to come from but a mistake by their defence allowed us to get the equaliser but well done to the players today for hanging on

My star player of the match was Christian Walton, he kept their strikers out a number of times today and was only defeated in goal due to a defensive mistake by ourselves.

Game 21
mutv20.jpg

A good win here for us today, we came back with two quick goals in the second half and it was enough to see us through today

My star player of the match was Adama Traore, A great game from him today which included another good goal for him today to take his tally to 4 for the season so far.
10pssh2.png

Quarter Final
2r3wf2q.jpg

So we go crashing out of the Capital One Cup but we put in a great effort today against a top team like Chelsea and was surprised when we took the lead. This also gives us our first loss under my management.

My star player of the match was Ruben Neves, He had a good game today and helped the defence a lot during the game

Game 22
vf1nb.jpg

How we came away with the win today I don't know but a great performance from the lads today to keep this great run going especially as Wolverhampton Wanderers were Second Place, there does not seem to be any stopping us in the league at this moment in time.

My star player of the match was Jake Forster-Caskey, A great game from him today with two great assists, an all round good performance.

Game 23
nqdcuv.jpg

A brilliant performance for the fans today as we secured a great win on boxing day, It has been a delight for me to see this amazing run continue.

My star player of the match was Adama Traore, A brilliant performance as he set up all 3 goals today which was a delight to see from the youngster.

Game 24
208eko1.jpg

Was hoping for a win to see out 2014 but it was an even game today and the draw was the right result. Things may have been different had Stockdale scored the penalty but the pressure against his old club got to him in the end I think.

My star player of the match was Kazenga LuaLua, A good game for him today in a match not of the best of qualities.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Team Competitions

k9myo.jpg
167l7ae.jpg

A brilliant first half of the season for us, It has gone beyond anything I imagined for us and hoping the second half will be more of the same.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Player Stats

Top Goalscorer
images

Sergi Enrich - 13

Most Assists
250056274.jpg

Adama Traore - 13

Most Man of the Matches
250056274.jpg
images

Adama Traore + Sergi Enrich - 3

Top Rating

Bruno - 7.39

159746.jpg

Half Season Report

How The Players Performed
2zqepth.jpg
2i8ipmq.jpg

3 Players Who Have Impressed Me
images

Sergi Enrich

What a season for him so far and will continue to be a vital part to the second half of the season
250056274.jpg

Adama Traore

What a loan signing he has been, Was delighted that Barcelona trusted us with his development.

Bruno

A brilliant first half of the season for the Right Back, Him and Calderon have been fighting it out for the place and both are good enough

3 Players Who Have Unimpressed Me
craig-mackail-smith-brighton.jpg

Craig Mackail-Smith

I have been very disappointed with CMS this season and with his contract running out at the end of the season I may look to let that run down but will also look to sell him on now to get some money
andrew-crofts229-1793897_231x264.jpg

Andrew Crofts
I really like and respect Andrew but he will need to step up his game if he wants to continue here with us but if things fail to change then he will be gone
danny-holla229-1859517_231x264.jpg

Danny Holla
Holla has been in and out of the side during the first half of the season as his performances had not been good enough, Will be looking for a massive change with him during this second half of the season.

159746.jpg

January 2015
scaled.php

3rd Round
281aaok.jpg

A victory which was expected today but Rochdale put up a great fight today but our quality just shone through in the end.

My star player of the match was Sam Baldock, He has struggled with injuries this season so it was great to see him get a hat-trick today even if it was against lower league opposition.

Game 25
2zp1o4k.jpg

Disappointed with the draw as I felt this was a game we really should be winning especially as we was 2-0 up inside 6 minutes.

My star player of the match was Ruben Neves, A great game for him today and he scored a great goal during the match

Game 26
246qhvm.jpg

I was not impressed with us today at all and feel we was lucky to come away with the draw but I was delighted with Baldock's late goal

My star player of the match was Danny Holla, He had a good composed game today and helped keep the strikers quiet after their early goal.
scaled.php

4th Round
vg6dqb.jpg

We did it! what a great game this was from my players as we knock out Arsenal! Last season's Winners out of the competition! Can not fault the effort in any of my players today. I decided to give new signing Fernando Pacheco his debut today and he had a great game

My star player of the match was Lewis Dunk, He had an amazing performance today and was a rock at the back as we marched our way onto victory!

Game 27
72untg.jpg

A tough match for us today but delighted to have got the win as we have struggled in the league this month for wins

My star player of the match was Sam Baldock, Another great game for Baldock as he continues his great run of scoring as of late with Enrich out with an injury.

Game 28
34o982a.jpg

A nice composed easy win by us today against the bottom side in the league as our amazing run in the league continues.

My star player of the match today was Craig Mackail-Smith, He had a great game today with scoring one and assisting the other two during the match, He is in the last couple months of his contract so will have to see what happens with him.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Team Competitions

wi6p3a.jpg

2myzoee.jpg

Not the greatest of months this month but picked up two wins at the end to make it better for us as we are still undefeated which is amazing.

FA Cup: 5th Round vs Brentford

Two greats win this month, especially knocking out the holders Arsenal this season and with a nice looking 5th Round tie...could we go all the way?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Player Stats

Top Goalscorer
images

Sergi Enrich - 13

Most Assists
250056274.jpg

Adama Traore - 14

Most Man of the Matches
250056274.jpg

Adama Traore - 4

Top Rating

Bruno - 7.32
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Club News
n3679h.jpg

I am delighted to have been offered a new contract by the chairman Mr. Bloom and I will continue to extend my contracts for as long as Brighton want me as I never want to leave the club.

159746.jpg

January Transfer Window
2pybatj.jpg

In

Karim Ansarifard - C. Atletico Osasuna - £99K: Karim was someone we had agreed to a Pre-Contract agreement to come in during the summer but after the sale of O'Grady I decided to pay £99K to bring him in now instead and feel he can add great quality for the rest of the season.

Fernando Pacheco - Real Madrid/Castilla - £225K: Like Karin, Fernando was someone we had agreed to bring in during the summer but after Gordon's sale and Walton picking up an injury for 3 months, I felt it was best to pay a bit extra now so he can compete with Stockdale for the Number One spot and will now have 3 great goalkeepers who I will most likely use in the Premiership

Out

Chris O'Grady - Wigan - £700K: I decided to let Chris go because he was not performing that great and with the form of Enrich and Baldock coming back he was not going to get much game time so decided to let him go.

Gordon Greer - Brentford - £300K:A transfer I did not expect to happen but it is a reasonable fee for him as I would have looked to let him go during the summer as the focus will change for next season with going with younger players.

Casper Ankergren - Released: With Fernando coming in Casper was 4th choice and was going to be going in the summer anyway but after deciding to bring Fernando in now instead of the summer, I felt it would be best for him to look for another club.

Kemy Agustien - Released: Kemy is someone I tried to get rid of during the summer but no-one was interested so gave him a chance in the first team but he did not perform well and as his contract was running out in the summer, I decided be best to release him now.

I decided to let a youngster go out on loan for first team experience.

I am in the process of securing a massive free signing who has tons of Premiership and European experience, He will be revealed in a new post once it is done.

159746.jpg

Big Transfer News!
48311.jpg

Michael Essien has joined Brighton and Hove Albion on a Free Transfer

"This is a massive signing for us and I am surprised he accepted to come here but he will add massive quality to the side for our push to the Premiership."

159746.jpg

February 2015

Game 29
2wgf5ep.jpg

What an amazing way to start the month and we was without Greg Halford is on loan from Nottingham Forest but it was a brilliant performance with some amazing goals and was delighted to give Essien and Ansarifard their debuts today.

My star player of the match was Kazenga LuaLua, A brilliant performance which included two amazing goals, He is a good talent and can cause the defence a lot of problems like he did so today.

Game 30
x43y9d.jpg

A tough performance for us away at Cardiff today so I am happy to come away with the draw

My star player of the match was Alex Grimaldo, He had a great performance at Left Back today and will be a big loss to us next season but may look at loaning him again.
scaled.php

5th Round
jr9vva.jpg

We made it through to the Quarter Finals! I don't know how but we did it! I could not have wished for a better season so far.

My star player of the match was Joao Teixiera, He had a great game today which included the early goal to send the match on it's way.

Game 31
xb0n11.jpg

Not the greatest of performances from us but we got the win again today which was good to see.

My star player of the match was Fernando Pacheco, A nice solid game from him as he kept the ball out at one end but also got on the score sheet today.

Game 32
2n6cdih.jpg

A brilliant performance from us at home today, with 14 games to go, can we go the whole season unbeaten?

My star player of the match was Lewis Dunk, He had a great game today and will become into a great player.

Game 33
291cbch.jpg

Another great win infront of the home crowd today as we blew aside Leeds and shows the quality in this side.

My star player of the match was Sergi Enrich, Struggled since coming back from his injury but glad he finally found his feet again and got a great hat-trick today for us as we continue our Premiership push.

Game 34
11c5t84.jpg

A great game here today for football fans but not a great day to be a manager! lost the lead right at the death but it was a great strike from Simone Pepe with virtually the last kick of the game.

My star player of the match was Ruben Neves, A great composed game for him today, A player with bags loads of potential and will go very far in his career.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Team Competitions

f2j9fn.jpg
2ecnm0w.jpg

Another unbeaten month as we enter March, Would have liked the win at Bolton but the talk around the AMEX is the Premiership teams that look like they will be coming to play here next season!

FA Cup: Quarter Final vs Birmingham City

A win that did not look likely but it put us through! but now we have a chance of appearing at Wembley at least once this season if we can get past Birmingham City and get onto the Semi Final
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Player Stats

Top Goalscorer

Sergi Enrich - 16
images

Most Assists
250056274.jpg

Adama Traore - 19

Most Man of the Matches
250056274.jpg
images

Adama Traore + Sergi Enrich - 4

Top Rating

Bruno - 7.37
Club Awards

Young Player of the Month
2qxnlv7.jpg

For someone who has had a brilliant season, He deserves this, A player who can make it to the very top.

Excellent story so far mate! Good job!Traore is flying for you!

159746.jpg

March 2015

Game 35
23k1yr8.jpg

An amazing win over a great Derby County side but I was shocked about how easy we blew Derby aside and in effect Derby sacked McClaren after this match.

My star player of the match was Sergi Enrich, Another great game and another hat-trick for Sergi today, What a season he has had here and has helped us on our way to the potential of the Premiership
scaled.php

Quarter Finals
b8vmo9.jpg

We are through to the Semi Finals! what an achievement for us and what a season this has been, could European football be on the cards? We had a great game and delighted with three great goals from three great midfielders.

My star player of the match was Danny Holla, Struggled this season so far but what a goal he scored today to secure the win for us and send us through!

Game 36
2q3qaux.jpg

A close match here today but was delighted we grinded out the win in the end and should be no time now before we are confirmed for the Premiership and the AMEX crowd know that!

My star player of the match was Joao Teixiera, He had a great game today and got a double for himself, I will look to sign him when his contract runs out at the end of the season if Liverpool do not already offer him a deal.

Game 37
28lxgsi.jpg

With this win today we have secured Promotion to the Premiership and also the Championship title, What an amazing season for us this has been, could we do the unthinkable and do the whole season unbeaten!.

My star player of the match was Lewis Dunk, What a moment for the local lad who has scored the goal to confirm our place in the Premiership for next season, He will be a big part for us next season and will be one of the first names on the team sheet.

Game 38
5tw28g.jpg

Our first game since being crowned as Champions and we picked up a small win away to Millwall which is a great result considering just like us, they have surprised many teams this season with being in 5th with only being 3 points behind second place so this could turn out to be a Premiership fixture next season.

My star player of the match was Aaron Hughes, Been a great season for all involved and Aaron has been part of the rotation like every member of the squad but we will see what happens with Aaron at the end of the season.

Game 39
208jwj8.jpg

Another good away victory for us today and this time we beat Blackburn Rovers, It is only a small win but it was a good performance from the side.

My star player of the match was Sergi Enrich, Another great performance today as he got the two goals to give us the victory and to take his tally up to 22 for the season
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Team Competitions

Sky Bet Championship: Champions!
5dnjq1.jpg
e7e5gg.jpg

Well the title is secured and now we can look forward to Premiership football next season.

FA Cup: Semi Final Vs Chelsea
We are through to the Semi Finals and come up against the only team to inflict a defeat on me this season so will be interesting to see what happens.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Player Stats

Top Goalscorer
images

Sergi Enrich - 22

Most Assists
250056274.jpg

Adama Traore - 23

Most Man of the Matches
images

Sergi Enrich - 6

Top Rating
lewis-dunk229-1793906_231x264.jpg

Lewis Dunk - 7.75
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Club Awards

989a4z.jpg

Another great month for Traore as he picks up the award for the second month running

Manager of the Month
23uoncn.jpg

I was awarded it this month but this goes to the players who have been amazing all season

a

159746.jpg

End of 2014-2015 Season

Game 40
rs6kqd.jpg

A draw here today and Norwich proved why they are 2nd in the league and I expect them to come up this season with us.

My star player of the match was Lewis Dunk, He was brilliant at the back today and linked up well with Zebina today.

Game 41
2uhtxkh.jpg

A brilliant win here today for us as we swept aside Rotherham as we enter the last 5 games. Now is the time for people in this squad to impress me and show me they should stay with us as some will be leaving this summer.

My star player of the match was Karim Ansarifard, He has struggled since coming to the club in January but what a performance from him today as he scored two and also assisted two.

Game 42
2je1xd5.jpg

A brilliant win at home today against Bourenmouth who have not been that impressive this season so may look at a couple to sign during the summer.

My star player of the match was Adama Traore, Although not on the scoresheet today, Traore had a great game with popping up with two assists.

Game 43
11aepeb.jpg

Not the greatest game for us but I did use some fringe players with the big cup game against Chelsea coming up so I can't moan too much at them for it.

My star player of the match was Danny Holla, He had a great game and scored a great free kick during the match.
scaled.php

Semi Final
spdxko.jpg

Despite the result, We put up a good effort but we go out at the Semi Final stage which is where I did not ever expect to get to this season but once again Chelsea beat us and are still the only team to do so this season

My star player of the match was Ezequiel, He scored a good goal today and had a good game on the left hand side of a 3 man attacking midfield spot.

Game 44
312adc1.jpg

A good win here today against a very good Watford side.

My star player of the match was Sergi Enrich, He made a great impact coming off the bench today with scoring two goals to help us to victory and took his tally to 25 for the season.

Game 45
30lma9y.jpg

A draw today which I am not too bothered about now as the season is almost over but one more game, Can we do it and go unbeaten in the league?

My star player of the match was Sergi Enrich, Another great game and another two goals for him this season, what a great purchase he has been.

Game 46
2i1fbme.jpg

Wow so we done it, what an amazing achievement by my team and it was way beyond I imagined this season and can not wait for Premiership football to come to the AMEX

My star player of the match was Adama Traore, What an amazing season for this lad and he scored the winning goal to give us the winning end to the season.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Team Competitions

n2j2q0.jpg
2zhqxb8.jpg

I am delighted to go unbeaten this season, The players really pulled together and made this happen and even though some players did complain during the season and they will be a lot of changes during the summer, I am shocked to see Leeds United go down but as they have a couple of good youngsters I may look to them during the summer.

As expected Norwich finished 2nd and out of the Play Off teams, I think Sheffield Wednesday could pull off a big shock and get the promotion.

FA Cup: Lost in Semi Final to Chelsea
Well Chelsea Knocked us out and denied us a place in the final but it was a brilliant run for us and managed to get at least one appearance at Wembley.

Capital One Cup: Lost in Quarter Final to Chelsea
They also knocked us out of this competition this season and remain the only team to have defeated us this season.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Player Stats and Awards will be done in a separate post.

159746.jpg

How The Players Performed This Season
2hgqlja.jpg
21dpoae.jpg

3 Players Who Impressed Me

Sergi Enrich
images

What a brilliant season for him as he finished the top goalscorer

Adama Traore
250056274.jpg

A great loan signing and one I will look to bring back next season

Christian Walton
christian-walton229-1794037_231x264.jpg

He really shone for us this season and was unlucky to get his injury but he will be a part of my first team plans going into the Premiership as I feel he is ready to make the step up

2 Players Who Did Not Impress Me

Andrew Crofts
andrew-crofts229-1793897_231x264.jpg

Was not impressed with him at all this season and will most likely head out of the club during the summer

Nick Powell
eb0a2e4eb0874315b1b79701e711f98e.jpg

Was not impressed with him during his loan spell and will be glad to see him go back to Manchester United and I think the fans are as well

159746.jpg

Pre-Season 2015

Transfers
2hd1xyw.jpg

23ixngn.jpg

As you can see, A lot of players joined but the majority of them are youngsters for the Under 21's and Under 18's squad so I can build for the future of this club, A major shock was the sale of Sergi Enrich, It was not planned but It helped with a lot of deals so it was a good business decision.

Most of the youngsters brought in for the future are mostly English players as my vision is to eventually turn into an all English team.

Fixtures
4qk8as.jpg

Despite the results this was a successful Pre-Season in terms o building the fitness for the season ahead.

My Player of Pre-Season
Satellite

Raul de Tomas

A great Pre-Season from the youngster and will have a big part to play this season.

159746.jpg

A​ugust 2015
14y287r.png

Game 1
2lu4bxe.jpg

Well I never expected us to win this match anyway but I am happy with how we performed today and how we managed to keep it to 2-0 I will never know!

My star player of the match was Lewis Dunk, He was a rock at the back today and will be a major part of our season.
14y287r.png

Game 2
2zyd061.jpg

We picked up our first win today against a tough Wolverhampton Wanderers side who came up with us but I am delighted we came away with the win and for Bent to get the winner in his debut for us.

My star player of the match was Raul de Tomas, He had a great performance today which included a goal and an assist for the young lad!
10pssh2.png

2nd Round
vq5oxx.jpg

This match showcased a couple of experienced players but mainly it showed some of the future stars of this club so I was delighted with big win

My star player of the match was Matthew Leckie, What a performance from him today as he came up with a hat-trick, it may have been against a lower league side but it will do his confidence a world of good.
14y287r.png

Game 3
111i0pc.jpg

A brilliant victory here today as we came up against two former strikers in Ashley Barnes and Sergi Enrich but we comfortably beat them and it was great to see.

My star player of the match was Lewis Dunk, Another amazing performance by him today and picked up his first goal of the season!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Team Competitions

Barclays Premiership: 3rd
2q1s5ds.jpg

A great start to life in the Premiership, Expected the loss the first game and then we got two good wins

Capital One Cup: 3rd Round Vs Swansea City
The youngsters really impressed me during this match and now we have an all Premiership tie against Swansea which will be a tough match
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Player Stats

Top Goalscorer
mathew-leckie_12bhoymwrnsuk1dx2rtzzeaduy.png

Matthew Leckie - 3

Most Assists
ryan_mason.jpg

Ryan Mason - 3

Most Man of the Matches
Satellite

Lewis Dunk + Raul de Tomas + Matthew Leckie - 1

Top Rating

Lewis Dunk - 8.07
Club Awards

28hl6ds.jpg

Raul has really impressed me this month and hoping he can play a big part this season.

159746.jpg

Summer Transfer Window
mr4uac.jpg
4rf9ja.jpg

I added three English players to the squad with Sean going down to the Developmental Squad and added Darren and Joey because I felt we needed experienced English players

159746.jpg

September 2015
14y287r.png

Game 4
2n0o4l3.jpg

A brilliant win here today for us to start the month off as we swept aside West Ham United and it was great to see we have started life in the Premiership well.

My star player of the match was Lewis Dunk, He had a great game at the back today and also popping up with a couple of goals to help us on our way to victory.
14y287r.png

Game 5
v8oket.jpg

Another brilliant win today for us with a fantastic second half performance as we continue our great start to the season.

My star player of the match was Diego Llorente, He had a great match alongside Dunk today and fully deserved the man of the match award today as well.
10pssh2.png

3rd Round
11bhldh.jpg

A great performance in the cup today as we got ourselves into the next round even with it being the cup, I was delighted to see the youngsters who were picked have a good match.

My star player of the match was Jack Whatmough, A great game for the youngster alongside Dunk today and has played great in both cup games so far this season and is one to look out for in the future
14y287r.png

Game 6
v3itxe.jpg

Great entertainment here today as the match ends as a draw, Norwich City came up with us last season and it showed as we cancelled each other out many times.

My star player of the match was Solly March, An amazing game from him today which included 2 goals and an assist, A player I admire very much and will become a Brighton great while I am here.
Team Competitions

Barclays Premiership: 2nd
16hnbia.jpg

An unbeaten month here which is great to see but I do not expect to be anywhere near the top by the end of the season.

Capital One Cup: 4th Round vs Queens Park Rangers

A great victory over a tough Swansea City and now we move on to face QPR in the next round
Player Stats

Top Goalscorer

Matthew Leckie - 5

Most Assists
solomon-march229-1793916_231x264.jpg
Satellite
ryan_mason.jpg

Solly March + Raul de Tomas + Ryan Mason - 3

Most Man of the Matches

Lewis Dunk - 3

Top Rating

Lewis Dunk - 8.17
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Club Awards

Player of the Month
eim5pt.jpg

Lewis had a great month this month for us and fully deserves his Player of the Month award

ephf9e.jpg

Raul had a great month as did the team and it is great to see two of my players pick up the player awards for the month