Samuel Peters - Dream Job, can he be a success

159746.jpg

October 2015
14y287r.png

Game 7
98u1s9.jpg

A good performance still by us today as it is against a bigger side so I am not too down about the loss as it is expected.

My star player of the match was Fernando Pacheco, A great game for the keeper today as he kept the score respectful for us in goal and then slotted away our penalty so a good day all round for him.
14y287r.png

Game 8
10f6iko.jpg

110a9mr.jpg

Depsite conceding 6 goals today, I was happy with my teams performance especially as we managed to put 3 past them including an amazing 25 yard strike by Solly March.

My star player of the match was Solly March, A great game by him today and made our away fans go crazy when he smashed in a 25 yard strike to open the scoring for us, A great young player who I will hope to keep hold of and make him a legend at this club.
14y287r.png

Game 9
dqz3a.jpg

Another defeat but it was another good performance from us but we was expected to lose but the fans were happy to see the team at least fight for it and for rewarded with a couple of goals.

My star player of the match was Karim Ansarifard, A great game by him today as him and De Tomas linked up well up front as Karim got a double with De Tomas providing both assists.
10pssh2.png

4th Round
bdrscw.jpg

A brilliant performance as we go through to the Quarter Finals with a comfortable win over Queens Park Rangers, I was delighted with the numbers of youngsters who played and performed great today.

My star player of the match today was Ryan Mason, A brilliant performance from the Tottenham Hotspur Loanee who scored 2 great goals today to help us on the way to victory.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Team Competitions

Barclays Premiership: 10th
ogcrvd.jpg

Not one win this month but that was to be expected due to the teams we went up against but each game I was impressed with our performances so I am confident we can stay up this season.

Capital One Cup: Quarter Finals

A great win for us here, The youngsters have done great in the cup and will continue to be featured.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Player Stats

Top Goalscorer
solomon-march229-1793916_231x264.jpg
mathew-leckie_12bhoymwrnsuk1dx2rtzzeaduy.png

Solly March + Matthew Leckie - 5

Most Assists
Satellite

Raul De Tomas - 6

Most Man of the Matches
lewis-dunk229-1793906_231x264.jpg

Lewis Dunk - 3

Top Rating

Lewis Dunk - 7.70

159746.jpg

November 2015
14y287r.png

Game 10
wjw1n5.jpg

A draw here today but every point is vital in this league and I was proud of the team for keeping pushing on and looking for that equaliser and the local boy and captain for the day Lewis Dunk made the AMEX crowd go crazy.

My star player of the match was Lewis Dunk, A brilliant captains performance today and fully deserved his goal, He is loved by the Brighton fans and we all hope he will become a legend here and never leaves.
14y287r.png

Game 11
241o3gw.jpg

Another draw here today but against a side like Everton that is a great result for us as we pick up another point.

My star player of the match was Kyle Bartley, He had a good game alongside Dunk in defence today and put us ahead before Everton got their second.
14y287r.png

Game 12
29zpyxk.jpg

Tried a new formation today and we got a draw which I am happy with as Swansea gave us a tough game today but it may not be a win which has been a while since we have in the league but it is still a point and each one counts at the end of the season!

My star player of the match was Lewis Dunk, Was brilliant in the new three man defence today and occupied the left hand side well when it came to defending and just an all round great performance from a great player.
14y287r.png

Game 13
2iliq7q.jpg

Another draw here today as we faced a tough West Bromwich Albion side especially as we had to play the last 7 minutes with 10 men so I am delighted we hung on, The fans know it wont be as easy as it was in the Championship but they were proud to get another point as it is another point closer to survival.

My star player of the match was Kazenga LuaLua, With this formation I felt LuaLua's pace would be vital and it proved so as he also got the equaliser for us today and had an all round great game.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Team Competitions

23itjj8.jpg

A month full of draws but they were still 4 vital points for us this month as we go into the busy month of December.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Player Stats

Top Goalscorer

Matthew Leckie - 7

Most Assists
Satellite

Raul De Tomas - 6

Most Man of the Matches

Lewis Dunk - 4

Top Rating

Lewis Dunk - 7.69

Nice to see an Aussie bagging some goals in the EPL! Keep up the good work!

Great stuff. Glad to see Brighton up in the top flight. Best of luck and I'm sure a bright future is ahead.

159746.jpg

December 2015
14y287r.png

Game 14
mv2bz5.jpg

A great way to start the month off, we let couple goals slip after getting ourselves into a good position but I am delighted to get the win today.

My star player of the match was Sam Baldock, A great game from the striker today as he slotted away two good goals to help us on the way to victory.
14y287r.png

Game 15
se3nsk.jpg

Finished as a draw today but wished we could have held onto the 2-0 win but they are a great side and they proved it with their comeback.

My star player of the match was Kazenga LuaLua, A great performance from LuaLua today as he gave us the early lead and has taken on the whole left side as his own lately.
14y287r.png

Game 16
30loqcx.jpg

What a match here today but we came away with a loss due to a last minute goal by Bony for Manchester City but I can not fault my players at all because they did put up a great fight against one of the top teams in the league.

My star player of the match was Raul De Tomas, He had a great game today with a goal and an assist, a real great talent who I am delighted to have here but may cash in on over the next season or two as the focus will be on English players but all the while he is here, I know he will do great for us.
310720d1360727194-trophy-stealer-capital-one-cup-logo-4-3116-115470_478x359.jpeg

Quarter Final
1z5s1w3.jpg

A small win here today but we move into the Semi Finals and I am delighted as a number of youngsters featured and helped us on the way to victory.

I was also delighted to give 16 year old Greg Bleasdale his debut in the second half and the home crowd gave him a great welcoming as he came on.

My star player of the match was Lewis Dunk, Led by example today and put in a true captains performance which ended with winner by Dunk.
14y287r.png

Game 17
rljc0m.jpg

We got off to an amazing goal with a goal inside 20 seconds but conceded early on and both teams tried their best to get the win so the draw is probably the fair result today.

My star player of the match was Rohan Ince, A great performance from him today, He slotted into the 3 man defence and had a great game and also slotting into the defensive central midfield position when Stephens was brought off and then he swapped with Forster-Caskey and carried on his great game, He has performed great all season in any position that has been asked of him.
14y287r.png

Game 18
2rgotg5.jpg

A good performance by us today but we fell to defeat in the end but against a big team like Arsenal it is good to take positives away from a match

My star player of the match was Rodrigo Alborno, only a young player but had a great game at left back today, considering neither Left or Right backs have played the last few games, it was good to see them come in and help the defence out.
14y287r.png

Game 19
2duxwdy.jpg

An amazing win here today as we turned on the style and flair at home as we smashed Newcastle United who really pushed forward to try and score in the last 10 minutes but we held our own and got the 3 points.

I gave Erich Berko his debut for us today, he joined the club in the summer but I felt a bit of time with the Under 21's would get him used to the style of football we will play and he came in and made a great impact today by picking himself up an assist.

My star player of the match was Sam Baldock, An amazing performance from the English striker today as he got himself a hat-trick with a great 20 yard strike for his hat-trick today.
14y287r.png

Game 20
1z6s3g4.jpg

A good composed away performance as we got ourselves an easy win today, Wolverhampton Wanderers did pull a goal back right at the end but it did not worry us at all.

My star player of the match was Solly March, despite only playing half of the game due to a little knock and did not want to risk further injury so brought him off at half time but he slotted away 2 goals in the first half to set us on our way to victory.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Team Competitions

2lc1xtl.jpg

A brilliant first half of the season for us, I would have taken 17th by this point and still would at the end of the season but it is great to see us doing well so far

Capital One Cup: Semi Final vs Chelsea

A good win for us in the Quarter Finals and now we are put up against the side who knocked us out of both cups last season, now they are all that stands in our way of a Wembley final appearance.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Player Stats

Top Goalscorer

Solly March - 9

Most Assists
Satellite

Raul De Tomas - 9

Most Man of the Matches

Lewis Dunk - 5

Top Rating

Lewis Dunk - 7.50

159746.jpg

Half Season Report
2a658g9.jpg
23k4uu8.jpg

3 Players Who Impressed Me
Satellite

Raul De Tomas
He had an amazing start, fell off a bit but hopefully he can pick up some of that form again in the second half of the season.

Lewis Dunk
What an amazing player he has been this season and will hopefully lead the club for many years to come.

Solly March
A young player who can go a long way and I hope he decides that will be with us as I look at him to be a key players for years for us.

2 Players Who Did Not Impress Me
1425433863_806761_1425434082_noticia_normal.jpg

Samu Castillejo
Only 20 and maybe putting too much pressure on him already may not help him but I may look to send him out on loan for the second half of the season to get him a good run in a first team.
Z

Ezequiel
Has not impressed me this season, Nowhere near the standard of player I remember from last season, May look to either sell or send out on loan this window coming.

I have already made a couple of English signings and a couple of players are leaving....all will be revealed once I have done the Transfer Window round-up.

159746.jpg

January 2016
fa-cup.png

3rd Round
nv14sw.jpg

A close game here today but it was great to see the win with especially with a couple of the youngsters making an impact this time in the FA Cup, I have used the cup effectively for the younger players to give them the taste of being involved in the first team as they will be the future of this club.

My star player of the match was Jack Whatmough, Only cost us £1 Million in the summer from Portsmouth but it may turn out to be a steal as he puts in another great performance today, Could see a potential partnership in central defence with him alongside Dunk.
14y287r.png

Game 21
69krgx.jpg

A defeat here today but it was still a good performance by us and with Liverpool being a top side, There were a lot of positives to take away from it, Maybe had we put away the penalty in the first half that it could been different but now we move on.

My star player of the match was Rohan Ince, A top performance by him today, he is stalling with talks about a new contract at this moment in time as his contract runs out at the end of the season and I really hope we can convince him to stay on and build his future here.
14y287r.png

Game 22
2nqwppi.jpg

I would have liked to pick up the win here today but Burnley gave us a great game and I was delighted with the last minute goal from 16 year old Ibrahim Khan! a striker I feel can go to the very top of this game and was delighted for him to get his first ever senior goal for us after his impressive season for the Developmental Squads and he also became ours and the Premierships youngest ever goalscorer!.

I gave a debut today to Mitchell Beeney, like Khan he has had a good season down with the Developmental squad and felt he deserved his chance and along with Walton, I have two good young English goalkeepers I will look to be the future 1st and 2nd choice of this club

Unfortunately Erich Berko suffered a Lower Broken Leg which will keep him out for 6-8 months, Only making his second appearance for us this season I feel sorry for him but I will make sure to keep him under wraps by the Physio team and hopefully he will come back even stronger and at a young age, he still has time to get to the best of his game.

My star player of the match was Lewis Cook, making only his second appearance for us since signing from Leeds United but he had a brilliant game in the Defensive Midfield position and was a rock with defending and also looked dangerous going forward as well.
14y287r.png

Game 23
2s15cna.jpg

Although I am annoyed that Ince got himself sent off so quickly after coming on with a stupid challenge but we pulled back from 2-0 down to get a draw and once again 16 year old Khan pops up with the equaliser for the second game running.

My star player of the match was Darren Bent, A great game from the experienced striker today as he scored a cracker to pull 1 back and then set up Khan's equaliser.
310720d1360727194-trophy-stealer-capital-one-cup-logo-4-3116-115470_478x359.jpeg

Semi Final Leg One
24eqdk1.jpg

Another game against Chelsea and another defeat and now we have got a lot of work in the second leg if we want to get to the final and also hoped we could had put the penalty away but it was not meant to be.

I gave debuts today to Gary Hooper, Jack Harper and Josh McEachran.

My star player of the match was Solly March, A good game by him today and capitalised on a mistake by the Chelsea defence to give us a small chance of getting something in the Second Leg.
fa-cup.png

4th Round
2808vgj.jpg

A great win for us here today as we move onto the next round of the FA Cup as I made a few changes with the big second leg match against Chelsea coming up.

I gave a debut to 21 year old youth product Glen Rea today, He has been one of the most professional players down in the Developmental Squad that we have ever had and he deserved to finally make his First Team debut.

My star player of the match was Adama Traore, He had a great game today on his second loan spell at this club as he finished the match with a goal and an assist.

Semi Final Leg Two
r0tdgh.jpg

Another cup exit by the hands of Chelsea but we put up a great fight over the two legs and maybe next year we can get to the final which would be a massive achievement for this club.

My star player of the match was Matthew Leckie, A great game by him today as he scored and set up the other in our fight for the second leg, struggled to pick up form in the league but this competition had been a brilliant platform for him as he is still top scorer with 6 in the whole competition and I just hope he can start doing it in the league as well.
14y287r.png

Game 24
doqobb.jpg

Our poor month in the league continues as we lose this time to Manchester United but it was not a bad loss by any means, the players put up a great fight considering some of theses played only a couple days earlier against Chelsea

My star player of the match was Jack Whatmough, A great game from the youngster today in one of the biggest games of his career and he was very settled the whole game.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Team Competitions

Barclays Premiership: 11th
24o3upw.jpg

Not the greatest of months but we are still in a good position to stay up this season

Capital One Cup: Knocked out in Semi Final by Chelsea

As expected we went out but it was a great run.

FA Cup: 5th Round Vs AFC Bournemouth.

Two good wins in the cup as we now face Bournemouth which should be a good match.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Player Stats

Top Goalscorer

Solly March + Matthew Leckie - 10

Most Assists
Satellite

Raul De Tomas - 9

Most Man of the Matches

Lewis Dunk - 5

Top Rating

Lewis Dunk - 7.38

159746.jpg
913041d1394325022-jamie-carragher-managers-story-transfer-center.png

January Transfer Window Round Up
2wr16yb.jpg

I made 6 new signings and let 9 players leave the club either permanently/Loan/Released.

I will talk talk about the new signings
Leeds_Scott_Wootton2_200.jpg

Scott Wootton - Leeds United
£125,000

I felt we needed another center back and wanted an English player and felt Scott would be a good back up player.
lewis-cook-8x6549-2412323_478x359.jpg

Lewis Cook - Leeds United
£2 Million
I felt Cook could have a great future at this club and with Leeds down in League One, I knew Lewis would be easily convinced and feel the £2 Million price tag will be fully justified and continues my way of looking to build a team of English players.
475074348-josh-mceachran-of-vitesse-during-the-europa-gettyimages.jpg

Josh McEachran - Chelsea
£185,000
Josh struggled at Chelsea and with his contract coming to an end in the summer I felt it would be a good idea to bring him in as feel he can still have a good future and he can attempt that here.
215700_med_gary_hooper.jpg

Gary Hooper - Norwich City
£190,000
Like with Josh, Gary's contract was coming to an end this season so took advantage and brought him in for a small price.
JmJUXPku.jpg

Jack Harper - Real Madrid
£15,500
Jack is a wonderful young British talent who was struggling to break through the first team so managed to sign him on a very small fee and I feel he will prove that to be a very big steal
250056274.jpg

Adama Traore - F.C. Barcelona
Loan until the end of the season
Adama joins us for a second loan spell, After his first season with us in the Championship and with Erich Benko picking up an injury, I felt bringing Adama back in for 6 months would be great for us and for Barcelona with his development.

159746.jpg

February 2016
14y287r.png

Game 25
2lbj0n6.jpg

A good win for us here today as we was very composed and sent the home fans home happy.

My star player of the match was Sam Baldock, A great game here today for him as he scored and set up Bent's goal.
14y287r.png

Game 26
votlk8.jpg

Another win here today over a tough Hull City side but we played great away from home today

My star player of the match was Scott Wootton, A brilliant game at the back for him today.
14y287r.png

Game 27
xc2gw6.jpg

A brilliant performance by us today as we worked hard to get a draw against a big side like Tottenham Hotspur.

My star player of the match was Rohan Ince, A brilliant performance from Rohan today and I am also delighted to announce we managed to sign Ince to a new deal, He is a big part of my plans for the future so I am delighted to tie him down until 2020.
fa-cup.png

5th Round
2l8uvmg.jpg

A good performance today as we eased our way into the Quarter Finals and made a lot of changes to the side which was also pleasing to see them get the win.

Ibrahim Khan continued his great record scoring his 3rd goal and his 5th substitute appearance for us , He has a very bright future ahead of him as he is only 16 years old and I also gave a debut to 16 year old Sean Mellor who we signed from Leeds United in the Summer and is another sign of the youth investment going on at this club.

My star player of the match was Ryan Mason, A great performance from him today and set up Traore's opener.
14y287r.png

Game 28
245kg40.jpg

We done as much as we could do but fell to another defeat to Chelsea but each game against them we have proved we are going to fight to the end and even Jose Mourinho aknowledged this in a couple of his Press Conference.

My star player of the match was Kazenga LuaLua, He had a great game today and was involved in Traore's goal and got himself a goal as well.
14y287r.png

Game 29
14tlb43.jpg

A great game here today and I am delighted to come away with the win against a good Sunderland side.

My star player of the match was Sam Baldock, A top performance by Sam today as he got himself a couple of goals.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Team Competitions

Barclays Premiership: 9th
262v22u.jpg

A great month for us here with Chelsea being the only loss this month which is great to see from the team.

FA Cup: Quarter Final Vs Fulham

A nice draw for us which gives us a great chance of getting to the Semi Finals! The youngsters have featured more in this competition and will continue to do so.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Player Stats

Top Goalscorer

Solly March - 11

Most Assists
Satellite

Raul De Tomas - 10

Most Man of the Matches

Lewis Dunk - 5

Top Rating

Lewis Dunk - 7.33

159746.jpg

March 2016
fa-cup.png

Quarter Finals
32zp4wy.jpg

A great performance here today as we comfortably beat Fulham to get into the Semi Finals of the FA Cup for the second year running which is great, I am hoping we can do even better and get our first FA Cup Final since 1983.

My star player of the match was Ibrahim Khan, I decided to give the youngster his first start for us today and he had a brilliant game and popped up with a couple more goals to take his stats to 5 goals in 6 appearances, I am really excited about his future.
14y287r.png

Game 30
2q8trux.jpg

A high scoring draw today in a very entertaining game for the fans but not one to be a defender! 7 games left and I am pretty confident of staying up which is a massive achievement by us

My star player of the match was Darren Bent, a great game from the experienced striker today as he got himself a double today and takes his tally to 8 for the season.
14y287r.png

Game 31
2wrfbr8.jpg

A great away performance today against a great Swansea side and the fans went crazy in the stands as we are mathematically safe from relegation, A massive achievement from our players and the fans can look forward to a second season in the Premiership!

My star player of the match was Solly March, An amazing performance today and set up Ibe's goal with a great pass, What a season he has had and I hope we can keep hold of him as feel may have to knock away some big bids this summer with the season he has had.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Team Competitions

Barclays Premiership: 9th
21b520h.jpg

A great season and we got 4 out of 6 points this month as we mathematically secured our place in the Premiership for next season

FA Cup: Semi Final vs Arsenal
After a great win against Fulham, we now face Arsenal in the same stage we was knocked out of last season by Chelsea, can we do one better or will we fail again.
Player Stats

Top Goalscorer

Solly March - 11

Most Assists

Solly March - 11

Most Man of the Matches

Lewis Dunk - 5

Top Rating