I'm sorry but I highly doubt this is possible without some kind of editor. Even the best of managers would only be able to win a few games with them. You will know yourself, and its the reason I can't be bothered to follow, this is way too unrealistic, and fake. You wouldn't be the first to cheat.
But fair play if you've done it, you must be the best ever player at FM

WOW. You are doing really well man. 2-0 san marino next game ;)

He might of given San Marino the club a world class youth academy Frankie

he'd have won euro 2012 if he was cheating ,wouldn't he

yeah, but he proved himself on the netherlands antilles but he rarely beat usa or mexico did he?

I'm sorry but I highly doubt this is possible without some kind of editor. Even the best of managers would only be able to win a few games with them. You will know yourself, and its the reason I can't be bothered to follow, this is way too unrealistic, and fake. You wouldn't be the first to cheat.
But fair play if you've done it, you must be the best ever player at FM

I have had a lot of luck with spinelli, i'll post a screenie of him tommorow.
Spinelli is everything, he scores, assists, doesn't lose the ball, plays excellent through balls... without him I wouldn't have qualified in the first place.

Give Frankie a break. Surely you can see where he is coming from. It's like winning the FA Cup with Cheltenham in your first season. If i done that people would wonder.

He has a right to cry wolf. I personally think it's alot of Boumsong but i try to keep out of things, But i have to defend Frankie here

Cheltenham have Barry Hayles and Elvis Hammond, two top class ex Fulham strikers, recipe for FA Cup glory if you ask me, that Spinelli guy is rather good but the only other half decent San Marinese player is Salvo

Hes great manager thats all, he proved it with Netherland Antilles and all know (almost) he couldnt cheat ;)
U should try some club after San Marino that would be more fantastic :D.

WOW! Has he really made San Marino this good? Without cheating? I tried San Marino in FM09 and struggled every game. Andy Selva was quality tho!

I dont think he's cheating anything is possible if u do the right things

can u post screenshot of spinelli mate he sounds awesome!!!

good luck and gotta say i believe u and u truly are doing fantastic

I dont think he's cheating guys
But I understand Frankie's reservations about this guys accomplishments
Fair play lad