rrrrrrrrrr

Reaction score
Hi all,
This is my second Football Manager story, following my netherlands antilles one.
This one will be much more difficult, but i hope i won't disappoint.

I did (and still am) doing this on FM09, its pretty tough. Are you doing nation only or club too? Check my sig for my thread, could give you some ideas?

I did (and still am) doing this on FM09, its pretty tough. Are you doing nation only or club too? Check my sig for my thread, could give you some ideas?

definitely will,and i'm not doing any club at the moment

Good Luck mate, im sure you can turn these results around :)

Although now I look at your other thread, I realise you're probably much better at this than me! :p

wow, you guys are crazy...im definately not brave enough to attempt this. Managed to win the World Cup and Euros with Ireland before...that's about as hard as it gets for me

Good Luck, I am sure you can turn it around and get some results

thanks everyone, qualifying is going to be a bit difficult lol

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

I'll continue tommorow, got to go now.

thanks everyone, qualifying is going to be a bit difficult lol

Just set yourself a target each qualifying process like last, 2nd last and try to work your way up.

Dont set your achievements to high, since the San Marinese FA dont really care where you come :D

On my game I would get massive praise just for losing by a close margin to the likes of Czech Republic and Poland :)

good luck will be **** tough brother, hope you follow my latest story

good luck. what type of cm midfielders do you have?

they're not vrey goo, but their strong points are heading , jumping, team work and work rate