I will have to agree with some of the other, i dont think you have full out cheated loads but you have used editor abit no doubt. The 2010 world cup you couldnt have qualified for anyway but the next one is 2014 which you no only qualified for but also got through group stage with a country loaded with naturally poor quality players.

The chances of having a 17 year old come into the game but not only have stats like that at such a young age but so happens to come from SAN MARINO??? oh and guess what just in time to boost your world cup team...lol come on :D

I have to wonder about that Spinelli guys stats, they look insanely good.

I have to wonder about that Spinelli guys stats, they look insanely good.

For a player to come into the game and have stats like that at 17 and come from San Marino of all players, no chance!

Look at all his high stats like finishing, long shots, penalties, technique, passing (all 19 and 20) and he's just a 17 years kid, with stats matching the likes of Messi, Gerrard, Torres etc...it doesnt take too much working out now does it...

I remind you that Italy are going to call him up as soon as they can, but I understand everyone who thinks that I cheated editing his stats. I remember on my previous save (N.Antilles) seeing an even better regen and I think I uploaded his attributes on that thread.

spinelli is insanely good but u often do get regens like that when u are far into a game, gotta say i love this story but ur netherlands antilles one was sick too

Ahhhhhhhh when's it the Quarter Final!?

Amazing story, and the cheat allegations only added to the drama San Marino have produced.

Ubernisation both your thread is good as well and so is yours rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I remind you that Italy are going to call him up as soon as they can, but I understand everyone who thinks that I cheated editing his stats. I remember on my previous save (N.Antilles) seeing an even better regen and I think I uploaded his attributes on that thread.

It doesn't really matter what country he comes from. If I remember correctly, no club in San Marino starts off with higher than basic youth facilities and none of them have any sort of financial means to upgrade. There also seems to be a huge lack of talent in FM 2010, so for a regen to come from any country and at the age of 17 have similar stats to Lampard is just incredible unlikely.

Whats has Current Ability?

Last edited:
Great regens can come from any club even from Saudi Arabia
Why did this story have to stop :'(

His netherlands antilles story is the only one I've every properly followed :'(

If you saw what he did with Netherlands Antilles you will know anything is possible
The first good story on the site