Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Sat Night

Reaction score
So whats everyone doin tonight then, anything fun? I'm just having a quiet night in with afew cans playing the Wii with my Fiancee and her little bro |).

Luis Suarez!
Reaction score
It's all about Take Me Out with big Paddy McGuiness :D XD ;)

WINNING
Reaction score
Football Manager, Match of the day, football league show. Red thunder, McCoys crips, and possibly some beans and waffles. boom.

YNWA.
Reaction score
Beer, fm editing, music... and match of the day football league show and spanish footy ;)

Reaction score
Watching Barca vs Racing on TV right now
on this
going on FM11
Going to watch MOTD, FLS
Having a beer or two
and eating dorito's collisons:)

Reaction score
Just had a shot of that Wii Fit and I was doing a balance test, not a good idea after afew cans lol!

Reaction score
Take me out!!!! Wont watch MOTD as i will end up slitting my wrist with dis-appointment. Im sure there is a few stuff on ChelseaTV later and then abit of one of my favourite men Bear Gryills!!!

Reaction score
Drowning my sorrows with a can of coke and packet of cheese & onion walkers, while watching Argyle's silly mistakes on the FLS...

Reaction score
going out, drinking alot and then try to win the CL with Accrington on fifa

A pretty cool guy.
Reaction score
Watching Roma - Cagliara now.
Talking on IRC, listening to Atreyu on Spotify.
Then Football Manager probably, with cider, and MOTD anf FLS, all inbetween *********ing :)

Reaction score
Drowning my sorrows with a can of coke and packet of cheese & onion walkers, while watching Argyle's silly mistakes on the FLS...
Same every week then lol oj. You need Conor Clifford back mate.

Andre Villas Boas <3
Reaction score
I'm a taxi service tonight, earn a bit of money. Have a couple of beers and wanks in between. What an evening :)

Reaction score
How come you wont watch MOTD Mate?
Honestly because i would rather stick pins in my bollocks than watch both Van Persie and Berbatov score hat-ricks lol. If Chelsea had played today then i would have watched it but i will proberly watch just the goals at 12 on SSN.

Reaction score
Honestly because i would rather stick pins in my bollocks than watch both Van Persie and Berbatov score hat-ricks lol. If Chelsea had played today then i would have watched it but i will proberly watch just the goals at 12 on SSN.
lol i see why :)

Reaction score
Revising for my a level exams...but gonna watch MOTD and football league show

Reaction score
As sad and bad as it is, it is proper jokes

---------- Post added at 01:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 AM ----------

It's all about Take Me Out with big Paddy McGuiness :D XD ;)
Thats actually jokes

Reaction score
Watching Take me Out followed by a few can of lager then spend the rest of the night playing fm and pestering my missus for my Nat King Cole ;)

Reaction score
Watching The Universe on History then MOTD.. so good stuff
I am probs gonna relax, so nothing and plot my victories against man. utd and Arsenal with Newcastle