Sat Night

Watching Roma - Cagliara now.
Talking on IRC, listening to Atreyu on Spotify.
Then Football Manager probably, with cider, and MOTD anf FLS, all inbetween *********ing :)

FM - Check
Cider - Check
FLS/MOTD - Standby

Out of interest, what brand of cider. As a man of the West Country this is vital information!

Magners is to sweet imo as is Strongbow.

Dry Blackthorn and Gaymers (Pear and Apple) :wub:

I've had some exotic foreign cider once for 1 pound a pint from Morrisons, was godly and cheap as ****. Never heard of 'Dry Blackthorn' :p

---------- Post added at 01:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 AM ----------

Ever had original Normandy cider? It'll blow your mind.

I'll keep my eye out!

I've had some exotic foreign cider once for 1 pound a pint from Morrisons, was godly and cheap as ****. Never heard of 'Dry Blackthorn' :p

Dry Blackthorn was the original Blackthorn.
Blackthorn then made the recipe sweeter.
People of the West Country were upset at this.
Blackthorn relaunch old recipe under the name Dry Blackthorn.

Actually, Strongbow Black is to die for, original is pooooo!

I have resorted to drinking Strongbow because Petrol Prices are sky high so I'm skint :( lol.

Going o the chinese restaurant and then watching Barça-Racing.^^

Staying in to save money for Venezuela in the summer, and a lack of ID. Most likely play guitar, sit on facebook chat and watch Match of the Day.

Westwood Show on Radio 1xtra at the moment. Texting. Facebook. FM-Base. MOTD. Watch a movie, and fall asleep watching it.

It's all about Take Me Out with big Paddy McGuiness :D XD ;)

No likey, No lighty. :D
I love that show...

I will be watching MOTD and the football league show. but before that i will be playing of fm

I'm playing a little FM and Fifa, gonna watch the beauty that is a Villa win on MOTD along with the rest of the action, then maybe watch Rush Hour 3 and then watch UFC live :)

Just got back from a club, it's 6.30 AM but I don't want to go to sleep so I'm on FM Base.

Went to the cinema with ma mates to see neds ma mates an extra in it then went to the pub fm for rest of night

Have a tommy, then MOTD, then Maniche, then film, then zzzzzzz.