Sat Night

Currently nibbling on a cracker since my stomach has decided to rebel against me and reject any food/drink larger than a rabbits bite.

i'm going to play some fifa with my club and later i'll lurk on 4chan till 5AM with some beers
perfect night

just finished FM and my Dominos pizza, great combo. Since I don't drink or anything, weekends are hella borin' for me.

just finished FM and my Dominos pizza, great combo. Since I don't drink or anything, weekends are hella borin' for me.

I would love a Domino's so much right now :(

Studying Physiology, exam next monday...yeah...not a good night at all.... --

Apparently on IRC, explaining that yes, GC does stand for GodCubed...

You could claim it stands for something more complimentary. ;)

Like Giant....
Cheese

I was out in FireWater for those Glaswegians on here. It was a friend of mine's birthday, and when he asked one of his female friends "what're you into?" she said "that guy over there with the crazy hair." I guess Old Spice does work!

I spent my Saturday night watching Fight Club, after a day of pretending to be Rob Earnshaw scoring the winner against Derby, in the park. Didn't try the frontflip though.

it was shity sat night for me,i have a cold so i didn't go out to party,couldn't even play FM,i watched some stupid horror movies and that's it :(

woke up about 10 minutes ago lol got back from a party until 3 in the morning and just jumped into bed

I stayed at a hotel for the weekend and watched films and MOTD, just relaxed