Save Games Thread

i asked but they said they said they are getting annoyed lol

I think I asked them about once a month leading to November. I was given more and more money. On Jan 1st I asked for more, I ended up with £140 million to spend. So possibly try that, unless you have gone past that mark lol.

KingEric has contributed to this thread the most and I salute him for that. :)

I will add my West Ham save in the next couple of days. :)

my man united/england save is coming up for 2038 world cup - only english leagues down to blue square north/south

you wont like this if u take fm too sirously because i have edited, modified and cheated a fair amount...
its just for fun

i've messed about quite a bit over the years, lenghtened chelsea transfer embargo to 10 or 25 years, once all good players left/retired they dropped down the leagues, abramovich left and they went bust - currently a regular mid table blue square prem side

also gradually over the years have "influenced" certain teams getting promoted up the leagues, as a result the prem has a refreshing feel to it with a mixture of regular prem teams (united, city, arsenal, spurs, everton...) and smaller teams (staines, blyth, notts co, afc wimbledon, oldham...)

man united have the best team in england, europe and the whole world... ever
they have dominated the league since 2021 on being beaten to the title since then, by newcastle - i have been in charge since 2031 or 32

before that i was manager(under a different manager profile) of staines, eastbourne, man united and england, resigning from united during 2023/24 and retiring from england and football altogther with that profile after euro 2028

between 2028 and 2031 the game was on holiday - united had dominated since i left them in 24 and i wanted to see how long it would take for a different team to win title... newcastle in 2030! i then planned to come back a year later (thinking that maybe united would start a decline and i could be the one to revive fortunes) but united regained the title in 31 so i ended up taking over the champions... assisted domination ensued

amusingly during my club management absence, the team that dominated europe was real madrid - nothing strange about that you may think - but their manager is one kevin 'zinedine' kilbane!

united have a strong team(ridiculously modified players) with endless cash... might seem pointless and not your cup of tea but might appeal to some..

of course you wouldn't have to be united, u could always take over arsenal and restore to former glory or maybe go one better than wayne rooney (blyth spartans manager) and win the prem for 1st time in their history, they runners up last 5 years!!!

i will upload just as soon as i've learned how tooO) any advice on this would be welcome cos i'm a bit slow...

---------- Post added at 02:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

anyone be interested?

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

anyone be interested?

Where can you see Rooney's record? :$

upload to mediafire, rapidshare or similar sites and I'm sure people will be interested

cool, gotta go work now, will see if i can get it on tonight or tommorrow:D

right peeps, here's my offering (my 1st attempt at uploading a file for others to download so hope it works)http://www.filefront.com/16846799/UnitedSuperTeam.fm/

as mentioned before, if you don't like cheating then you work like this...

the year is 2038, june 1st, you are man united and england manager

man utd team been heavily fmrte'd over the years and has a squad better than u can probably imagine - with devastatong results and domination

the last 2 seasons i have used mr hough/jp woody's super tactic and a corner cheat thing and the player/teams stats are beyond ridiculous, testing what is possible in fm10 (no teams were destroyed or taken over by other human managers, the results purely down to incredible players with incredible tactics) - if you don't think its possible, try it for a season:D

i created myself as a player and i wanted to get over a thousand league goals in my career - this was soon obvious i would not achieve this unless i kept up a consistant amount of goals until around 40 years old, which wouldn't be possible cos of drop off in ability in mid thirties... so i made myself ten years younger when i got to 30.. anyway i have over a thousand league goals and am content to let him retire so i set his DOB back to original... my bday bein 23 may, when u load up game i will just turned 45 and will probably soon announce my retirement - meaning you don't have to worry about me (some guy u don't know) being in the game

if you decide to stick with united you could see if you could break my team/player records with the super team at your disposal (i mean seasonal like top goalscorer, AvR, assists, team goals for/ag etc... not trying to better the career of "trivaldo" cos it wont be possible to do unless you adjust age to prolong players career)

alternatively you could be another english team and try to topple united of their perch... not as impossible as you might think because at united i like to have a large squad but inevitably, with them being superstars, they get unhappy not playing regular and get sold on... meaning, united aren't the only team you'll find superstars in, there are more than enough scattered around europe for you to assemble a team to challenge united

its up to you what u do with it of course:D

some of you might think whats the point? well there isn't really a point, its purely just for fun, if it doesn't appeal to you then don't download - keep negative comment to yourselves please :'(

any questions feel free to ask (H)

Last edited: