Save Games Thread

He keeps sending me messages and visitor messages to read his story

He keeps sending me messages and visitor messages to read his story

There has to be a way to block people ?

I only read his story's as they make mine look superb !!!

I got a Newcastle United one but I've done some cheating :(, like adding managers to get wonderkids for free and sell players I don't want for stupid prices, stuff like that but I have over 178 leagues built up in the game and I'm still in 2009, so I don't think you'll want it :(

I got a Newcastle United one but I've done some cheating :(, like adding managers to get wonderkids for free and sell players I don't want for stupid prices, stuff like that but I have over 178 leagues built up in the game and I'm still in 2009, so I don't think you'll want it :(

You may'swell add it, after all, Football Manager is a game for entertainment whether that will be cheating or not cheating, I'll have a go of it for sure

You may'swell add it, after all, Football Manager is a game for entertainment whether that will be cheating or not cheating, I'll have a go of it for sure

cheers mate, just thought that sort of thing was not taking very likely on the forums, but I'll upload it in a couple of days while I hammer some seasons in :D

I hope you mean couldn't instead of **** ? :S

when people are posting can you upload then to other sites aswell please not just filefront

yh whats wrong with Filefront it takes to long uploading to others. for me it takes atleast 5 mins uploading to one so i wouldent want to post to others

Filefront's the best one to use, and no offence, but why should we do what you say, without us been given a reason?