Save Games Thread

What portsmouth one's you got mate? :)

i thought of a challenge.

play as Weymouth and try to win the champions league in your 3rd season.

to do this, you must win the FA cup in your first season, which will qualify you to play in the Euro Cup. Win the Euro Cup and then you qualify for the champions league and become the first club outside of the prem (league two) to win it!

the game is edited so that you have a squad capable of completing this challenge, but it won't be a walk in the park. you only have around 11 players capable of wining the champions league, and your Weymouth's reputation is set to 1, so you probably won't be able to sign good players.

but, you do have lots of funds available, which should be used to keep up with the player's wages. also, you have state of the arts youth academy and edited staffs to provide you with a nearly perfect training.

http://img265.imageshack.us/g/picture6rr.png/

good luck and have fun!

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

also, all of the players (unless i accidentally missed someone out) have "model citizen" stats, which include 20 in loyalty, professionalism, sportsmanship, pressure and temperament. also, they are all retired from international duty and all of them are english.

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

if you want to try, please pm me and we can trade games.

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

What portsmouth one's you got mate? :)

just one, and it was one of my first edits so it isn't too good.

http://img576.imageshack.us/g/picture3f.png/

it has some edited players like "super goalkeeper" etc and guus hiddink is your *** man.

the games with the better edits are the blue square south/north games.

Wow, how old are you in FM? Don't you ever die?! XD

I might have a pretty cool save to upload for you guys later.

Tycoon takeover for Pompey possibly in the first season at the start. ^^)

Really! I'm bored out of my mind and don't really want to start a new game. I'll look out for this then Max.

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

Also I wish some more people would upload there games. I think I'm the only one that has contributed to this thread so far. :;;)

Yeah, it's still going through the part of the takeover where you just have to wait until it either breaks down or is completed, but the embargo is in place to not buy anyone etc whilst they're sorting it out so hopefully it will happen.

If not, I'm sorry for getting your hopes up. :'(

EDIT - I just got a message through saying it's 'on track' in my game, so might get lucky.

Only had about £12-13m put into the bank balance so far, it's gone from -£4m to £7m so about £13m put in.

No budget though sadly, but then next season I'd expect quite a big one tbh to make up for it.

Wow Max, but i'm more curious at the form WLLLL.. :O dissapointing for a manager of your calibre :) :D

Nice. I think if you ask the board for some money they may give you some or ask them for more wages if not then just buy players on instalments because even if your balance goes into minus the chairman will keep putting money into the coffers.