Save Games Thread

Going to give a link in a minute from a game when I won the Champions League first season with Rangers, the only problem is I had the created club Shoebury Utd put in, so there are some DB changes. Either way, the challenge I suppose is to see if you can win it again, but there is a fair amount of money for a Scottish side in the game. Also, Tottenham won the league second season, so thats another challenge.

How do you work the pompey one?
i have put it into the games folder, i called Portsmouth.fm
then it wont load?

then it wont load?
Why did you change the name? That might of affected it, I don't know.

Have you unzipped the file using WinRar?

then it wont load?

Use WinRar to extract the file to
Username/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2010/ Games

just curious. how often would you club get taken over by a tycoon. i mean like if you were to start 100 pompey games how many would get taken over by a tycoon at the start? (if that makes any sense lol)

just curious. how often would you club get taken over by a tycoon. i mean like if you were to start 100 pompey games how many would get taken over by a tycoon at the start? (if that makes any sense lol)
I've personally never had a tycoon takeover before in my many Portsmouth saves. Usually, Peter Storrie attempts the worlds worst takeover bid straight away but it seems he didn't bother in this and I was straight away linked with Belgian tycoon and then a week later I had an embargo in place and then a month later it was completed.

So yeah, it's quite rare, but it's brilliant. :)

I've personally never had a tycoon takeover before in my many Portsmouth saves. Usually, Peter Storrie attempts the worlds worst takeover bid straight away but it seems he didn't bother in this and I was straight away linked with Belgian tycoon and then a week later I had an embargo in place and then a month later it was completed.

So yeah, it's quite rare, but it's brilliant. :)
lol i have never had a tycoon either :(

I've never had a tycoon. Always a promotion from within

I've only ever seen two tycoon takeovers.

This Portsmouth one, and one on some Newcastle save that's on this thread I think. :)

I just downloaded Max's and I still have no money :S

I just downloaded Max's and I still have no money :S
Yeah, neither did I but then around October/November he injected £36.5m into the bank balance and at January I asked for money and he gave me about £10m.

Yeah, neither did I but then around October/November he injected £36.5m into the bank balance and at January I asked for money and he gave me about £10m.

Who did you sign ??