Save Games Thread

Here it is..

You will need WinRar or some sort of similar software to unRar it to use it.

It will go in the 'games' folder in Sports Interactive for FM2010.

Yeah that's pretty massive, still, I think loads of people would love you to upload it. :)

This takeover must of massively affected the reputation of the club.

Players like Modric, Huddlestone and Cahill are 'extremely interested in joining the club'. :)

That was an epic fail Max just like me XD

This a a great idea, now Max has got the ball rolling hopefully it will take off more. Injecting £13m and almost £40m so close togetehr shows he is going to be spending big in the future, should be good fun!

I agree jhopper89. I made this thread ages ago just before the 10.3 patch was released and was bored so wanted people to upload there games, but no one did. I guess the timing is good as it's end of season.

king eric please upload :D

Uploading to mediafire now mate. Compressed it from 108 MB :O to 30 MB :D

I agree jhopper89. I made this thread ages ago just before the 10.3 patch was released and was bored so wanted people to upload there games, but no one did. I guess the timing is good as it's end of season.

Hopefully it gets some interest now. I gonna play Max's one now.

If you can Fmguy, you should add all the uploads into the opening post. That way they won't get 'lost' in among all the posts

Kl I'll go and do that. Nice idea kingeric.

Nice one Eric.

I've just got to January and asked for funds and got £5m, made bids for Kaboul, Crouch, N'Zogbia and Lennon. ^^)

May aswell do installments as I expect this guy has got **** loads of cash to pump in if I get in trouble.

Nice one Eric.

I've just got to January and asked for funds and got £5m, made bids for Kaboul, Crouch, N'Zogbia and Lennon. ^^)

May aswell do installments as I expect this guy has got **** loads of cash to pump in if I get in trouble.

I did exactly the same during my Newcastle save with the tycoon. They just keep throwing more money at it.

PS. Oh yeah I've edited the first post so the games that are uploaded so far are there so you don't have to troll the whole thread.

Good idea to whoever's idea it was. :)