Save Games Thread

Wow downloaded KingEric's save, ive never gone that far into a game so all regens is a shock with Rooney as asst manager for West Ham!

I have dowloaded that it is amazing have you carried on with Man Utd or have you joined an other team

chris u gotta post a bit about it so people know whats happened and so on

I have one in the year 2126 right now, with Top leagues from England, Spain, Italy, and Germany loaded.

Not sure if I want to release yet or not.

Release it. I've never tried to play in a game that in that place of history :D

Yeah boys if you give some more details about it I'll put it in the OP.

Ok then,

Its my Man City save still in its first season and about 29/30? games through the season, and I'm currently top by about 8 points (from my memory). I'm still in all competitions I entered, including a League Cup win and FA Cup 6th round replay against Blackburn with great finances (obviously) and some promising youngsters like James Rodriguez, Axel Witsel, Nicolas Otamendi, Jonjo Shelvey and Diego Buonannote to name a few. Its just to see if you can keep up at the top and then take on the world with the money and squad available.

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 AM ----------

Release it. I've never tried to play in a game that in that place of history :D

I pm'd him asking if he is going to release it and it got corrupted :(

Paul Custus whats the password for Norwich manager because I can't get into it or manage Norwich without that :(

will when i post it.

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 01:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------[/COLOR]

i uploaded to megaupload and its done but it says its currently unavaliable

Its alright its avliable now

Last edited:
wait a little while and it will become available, i think it's just verifying it or something but if you link to it and we wait a couple of minutes before trying to download then it will work.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D119H122

Chelsea - 2012/13 Season - Its just a muck about save really. Uploaded it coz someone might find it fun. 1st or Second in league. Champs League Group - PSV, Roma, Partizan. No games played in Champs League.

Also England manager. no games played in World Cup Qualifiers.

Leagues: English Championship Up, Liga BBVA, Seria A, Spl, Bundesliga

Last edited:
Would like to see a 2014 save wiuth major leagues loaded up, which could be useful to see how players turn out.

I am currently doing my Toulouse 2014 one on Megaupload

---------- Post added at 01:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

Would like to see a 2014 save wiuth major leagues loaded up, which could be useful to see how players turn out.

I have France, Spain, England and Germany I think in 2014