Save Games Thread

On the OP you should write what year the games are in so people can see at a glance :)

I have an old save where I got the position of Corby manager in BSN after a couple of seasons in Spains bottom division. Soon after I took over at Corby someone took over and gave me a few million to spend, which is quite a lot for a BSN club! But I have a feeling that it may be pre 10.3. Would this discourage people from using it? Also, I can't quite remember but I have a feeling that the transfer window never closed for some reason :/ Not having managed in a league that low before, I wasn't sure if that was supposed to happen, or if my game has just ****** up?! I might upload soon if people would want it :)

I don't think the transfer window is supposed to be open all season in BSN, but the few million thing can happen.

I'll be out all day today, so I'll load up a game, and holiday it and upload when I get back :)

I'll be out all day today, so I'll load up a game, and holiday it and upload when I get back :)

This thread is for save games that you've played not one's where you've holidayed the season. There's another thread for that. :D

max whats the name of ur skin? if anyone else knows, please tell me:D

Last edited:
Yes! I completely forgot about this thread. I accidentally saved over my Alex Ferguson save and thought I'd lost it but I can download it from here. PHEW

would upload some but not long ago had a clear out of my saves :(

yes thats why people posted the other day

Hey Paul I was the one who created this thread so if you want you can give me the link to your Norwich save and I will put it at the top of the thread. Give me some details about it as well.

Cheers.

ok mate can i upload some of my manager modes on here.

Well my norwich carear is in 2010 its the 2010/2011 season and I have made signings I havent had a takover yet but it may happen one day I finished first last season in League 1 its a good game I think people would like this my link is in a previous post.

I would upload my Man City save, but its pretty easy to buy all the players I've got with Man City ;) But I'm first in the first season with a few great youngsters and 133mil balance after winning the league cup just incase you want it :)