Season 26 Review

Aberdeen's treble completes there rise from 4th in the Scottish game to the top of the European game and at a perfect time just days before my birthday AKA FM15 day i felt it was time to step down as manager. Well kind of. I'll be taking a "Director of Football" style role where i will holiday through the season but still have full control of the transfers and team selection ect. Due to this updates will change to 6 monthly. I hope to keep this going for a decade or so to see these youngsters through there career

Aberdeen 2038/9
View attachment 321376

SPL - Winners
Scottish Cup - Winners
Scottish League Cup - Semi Final
Champions League - Winners

Didnt take the league cup Semi Finals defeat as seriously at the time as it looks now. It could have been a perfect season with 4 trophys from 4. Still i wont complain about dominating the SPL. Winning the Scottish Cup beating both the Old Firm on the way then beating the dominating side of the current era in Man Utd in the Champions League final

SPL Review

Aberdeen moved on from winning the title last year to dominate the league this season.
Dundee Utd had a good run to the Champions League Quarter Finals but poor back in Scotland.
Rangers move up to the automatic Champions League position to go with there run to the Europa League last 32. Celtic won the League Cup to make up for 4th place and a Champions League last 16 run. Hearts retained 5th spot getting closer to the top 4. Motherwell also kept there place in the top 6. Hibs ended just outside the top 6 very little between them & Motherwell. Dunfermline are back in there favorite 8th place. St Mirren's awful form goes on for another year but 9th which was about there best position for the season.. Forfar were unlucky to end up in 10th after almost sneaking into the top 6. Dundee were another side unlucky to fall down the table after challenging for the top 6 but comfortably saw off Berwick in the play off. Inverness The highland side really stunk this year and deserve to go back to the Championship and are replaced by highland rivals Ross County

Champions League Final
Aberdeen 2-1 Man Utd
View attachment 321375
Man Utd won 2-1 last year so im happy to return the favor

Europa League Final
Monaco 0-5 Man City
View attachment 321374
Two of the worlds mega rich sides faced off and its clear which one history has been kinder too.

Season Awards

Player of the year
Diego Leon
View attachment 321373
Aberdeen have there 1st player of the year winner.

Top Scorer
Norbert Magath
View attachment 321372
Only 41 goals thanks to a few more injurys than previous years.

Manager of the Year
Darran Donald
View attachment 321371
Could you expect anyone else?

Team of the Year
View attachment 321370
5 Dons 5 from United and one Rangers player

Continental Standings
View attachment 321369
Scotland move clear into 3rd place but still a million miles from Spain & England

Club Rankings
A great year for Scottish Football. Aberdeen are up to 4th in Europe. Dundee Utd also moving up to 6th. Celtic improve to 12th, Rangers drop well down to 21st while St Mirren just stay in the top 50 at 50th. Hibs 62nd and Hearts 74th look to make a big step into the top 50.

Looking forward to what you have planned for FM15. Is it going to be nearly the same as what you have done here?

Looking forward to what you have planned for FM15. Is it going to be nearly the same as what you have done here?

Totally have not decided yet. had a few ideas and suggestions but will play around with it for a while first then see what tickles my fancy. Im mega bust with work till new year after this weekend so i've got time to think it over

Stonecold, that was an amazing story, have followed this for months as a lurker (I do the same on aberdeen-mad, always lurk, never post), but as it's came to an end you've managed to get me to actually sign and and post my thanks. Bravo, superb, turn it into a movie and go get your oscar.

Incredible stuff over the months mate, can't wait for some FM 2015

If anyone wants to play this i've just updated it from two stages

start
Here the save from my last update

Saving Scotland
This is just before i left Celtic in 2016