Incredible story dude! I have literally spent the entire day at work on your story, reading it inbetween pretending to work!

Has been a good wasted day! love the story! keep up the good work!

Cheers mate! I totally need to get a job like that haha

Season Review 24

Rangers sack coach Mykola Ischenko after 1 season and replaced by former Chelsea & Blackburn manager John Maddison
As the SPL becomes pretty standard very interesting results elswhere.
Man Utd come from nowhere, as far as 5th place a few months ago to beat Blackburn on goal difference to the title.
Meanwhile two sides in teh Champions League Groups in 2014 were religated in the form of Roma in Italy and Liverpool back in the Premiership
Like last year the side that knocked us out of the Champions League went on to be runner ups
Ross County needed penaltys after two goal crazy playoffs games

Aberdeen 2036/7
Season stats
View attachment 329092

SPL - Winners
Scottish Cup - Winners
Scottish League Cup - Quarter Finals
Champions League - Last 16

Dont let the final table fool you. Dundee Utd walked the season and until Rangers fell apart at the end they were the closest challengers. Ourselves and Celtic were next up but our form in the run in saw us clamber past them to 2nd.Finally brought home some Cup silverware too with a comprehensive 3-0 win over Rangers while the Scottish cup defeat to Rangers was a fixture too far in a impossible run of games. Europe was a very pleasant surprise. I'd have been ecstatic to get past the last 16 but our apart from our trip to Chelsea we gave a very proud and convincing displays. Very exciting going forward.

SPL Review

Aberdeen - 8/10 This season our very young side made the jump. A second season in a row we came on very strong in the past 2 months playing most sides off the park.

Dundee Utd - 7/10 Had the last two games of the season gone the there way they would have won another 2 trophy but its gone the other way and now they might see that they have serious challenger to there spot on top of Scottish Football

Celtic - 6/10 The best you could have expected from a trophy less season. Only 8 points off the title

Rangers - 6/10 Almost hit 100 goals with there 1 year manager who couldnt be saved with a League Cup win.

St Mirren - 7/10 With no European distractions the Saints found there way back into the top 6

Hibs - 6/10 Back to back top 6 finishes

Hearts - 5/10 Just fell on the wrong side of the border when it came to the top 6 but finished the year strong and plenty to be encouraged about for next year.

Dunfermline - 5/10 Shock horror 8th again, nowhere near top 6 nowhere near relegation. They would settle for that

Motherwell - 5/10 First season back in the big leagues and with plenty work to do to get back to there top 6 glory days

Dundee - 5/10 Usually kept the threat of relegation at arms length

Ross County - 4/10 Big steps backwards. Final nail in there coffin was club legend Gio Guerrini retires after 3 seasons leading County after a star studded career in Italy

Falkirk - 3/10 There 2 year stay in the top flight ends after being slightly worse than Ross County who were lucky enough to have a play off to save there skins.

Champions League Final
Man City 0-2 Tottenham
View attachment 329091
The Spurs of the 30's becomes a dynasty by winning there 3rd Champions League in 5 seasons in the 2nd all English final in a row.

Europa League Final
Blackburn 3-2 Galatasaray
View attachment 329090
The English sides domination of Europe goes on as Blackburn retain there Europa League to make up for just missing out on the Premiership

Season Awards

Player of the year
Markus Eder
View attachment 329088
No idea how they came to this outcome. The forwards for the team that finished 4th who between them scored less than my striker himself who didnt get in the top 3!

Top Scorer
Norbert Magath
View attachment 329087
Speaking of which 3 goals more than last season which included a 7 goal haul in 1 game to break his 1st record.

Young Player of the year
Jacopo Gagliardi
View attachment 329086
1st year player over from Italy and anymore of this and it will be hard to keep him over the summer

Manager of the Year
Darran Donald
View attachment 329085
I Get it back! Winning this by a mile with Collins getting a 2nd spot for turning the St Mirren team around.

Team of the Year
View attachment 329084
5 Dons make the cut this time more than Dundee Utd 2 or Rangers 3 and the sole Celtic player

Continental Standings

National Coefficient
View attachment 329083
A Very poor Italian season saw us back into the top 3 and back up to 4 Champions League places

Competition Rankings
View attachment 329081
The SPL return to the top 3 as many leagues shuffle around in the top 10

Club Rankings
3 SPL teams together as Dundee Utd, Aberdeen & Rangers in 10th,11th,12th. Celtic drop to 16th. St Mirren just remain in the top 50 at 48th, Hibs 66th, Motherwell 74th and Ross County 100th after a few years in the Europa League. rest are 115th to 143rd.

Season 25

2037/38

Pre Season
Aberdeen bring in over £80m in player sales
Celtic and Rangers also sell a key player each for big profits
Dundee Utd very quiet with two free signings including what looks to be the best defender in the SPL
Stadium being expanded but really i want to get a new one before i'll be happy

Targets
SPL - Top 2
Scottish Cup - Win a Cup
Scottish League Cup - Win a Cup
Europe - Knock Out Phase in either Champions or Europa League

Were shifting up our League ambitions so with that im not going to ask any more our of the cups or Europe. Top 4 get Champions League football so top 2 would secure a spot automatically. Run at the title not beyond us by any means but Dundee Utd look better than last year.

Transfers
View attachment 328490
As usual big profits, freebie signings and new youth is the order of the day

In

Sam Fitzgerald - AT
View attachment 328488
Second time i've bought "the best Scottish striker" in the game. Has been in and out of the national team after a torrid time at Spurs averaging 5 starts and 1 goal a season during his 4 year stint at the club. Will be back up & European striker

Rainer Wilhelmsen - GK
View attachment 328486
My back up keeper Simon Mortensen was refusing to sign a new deal so he was sent on his way during the summer and here's his replacement

Gonzalo Ada - MC
View attachment 328485
I chased this guy when i was at Rangers and left him on the shortlist and while working through the youth players i stumbled across someone for FREE! Easily the best player i've signed

Andrea Villanova - DC
View attachment 328483
The former PSG defender is far from the finished article and will have a tough fight against my youth team players that are coming through

5 Youth players join this years class.
View attachment 328482View attachment 328481View attachment 328480View attachment 328479View attachment 328478

Out
This was a big year for contract and a few youth maturing into starters so here we go. Jens Rosenthal is or was my best midfielder but £35m was beyond reasonable so back to Bayern he went. Wing back Marcus Holm, to old, Simon Mortensen, refusing to resign & Ismael Sierra time to profit were all going into there last season of there contract so were sold. Jack Cuss & Milos Cermelj were being outperformed by the youth and back ups while Ryan Wilson & Marc Henderson were not developing so were moved on

Current Starting 11
View attachment 328477
3 changes but only the unchanged attack has any substantual depth. Schmitt will be my wingback till one of my youth develop into one. Villanova will be luck to last the season going by his pre season form. whole new midfield from last year as Donnelly & Basile are promoted to starter and new superstar Ada will ruin the SPL. Same 3 up top

August

Stadium capacity up to 25,000
Perfect record and 5 consecutive clean sheets and victorys over Celtic & Dundee Utd

Fixtures
View attachment 327382

SPL
View attachment 327381
Couldnt be better from our own point of view.

Europe

Champions League Group G
View attachment 327380
Our best group ever. Juventus should be the only opposition and top spot might be a shot this time around.

Dundee utd got a awful draw with Real Madrid, Udinese and Dortmund. Celtic are better off and got Chelsea, Zenit & Rapid Wien. Big things are expected in the Europa League where Hibs, St Mirren and Rangers are all in groups they can get through

September

The perfect start to the season goes on
Even in Europe where we win our toughest challenge by winning 1-0 in Turin
Were in talks with the only in game Aberdeen legend Jose Luis Sanchez about a return to join my backroom staff.

Fixtures
View attachment 326993

SPL
We have a 6 point lead after only 8 games. Dundee Utd lost again but look stronger than celtic and much stronger than Rangers who have only won half there games. St Mirren make another shocking start as do Dunfermline uncomfortably far away from there usual 8th place.

Europe
View attachment 326992
Great start for the Dons. Expected the win against the Slovakians then a huge result in Turin to put us in pole position with the final game at Pittodrie being the final decider

710460d1416474697-saving-scottish-game-euro.png

What happened to Italy's flag? Was there a rebel uprising who took over the government and changed the flag? Wow, FM is more in-depth than I thought.

What happened to Italy's flag? Was there a rebel uprising who took over the government and changed the flag? Wow, FM is more in-depth than I thought.

I've seen it happen a few times in this years save. Pain in the ***

October

Our winning run hits 15 on the trot till we drew at dens park, After a European game so understandable
We thrash greek kings Olympiakos a few days after doing the same to Rangers
Hibs beaten as we reach the last 4 of the League cup as usual

Fixtures
View attachment 326489

SPL
View attachment 326488
A draw with Dundee put a end to our amazing run but was worth it to have beaten Rangers 6-1. Dundee Utd next up 7 points back while Motherwell break into the top 4 passing the embarrassing Celtic who havent even won half there games. At the other end a team who were in the Europa League final 10 seasons ago are bottom of the SPL

Europe
View attachment 326487
Still all going to plan. Need to keep up this form in November.

November

100% month for the Dons as they secure there last 16 spot in Europe and consolidate there lead in the SPL. Cup progress for the U19s against Forfar
After working his way up from Annan former Inverness manager Aidan Mcllduff is given the task of saving St Mirren's season
Dunfermline hire former Hearts & Leeds manager Stevie May
While Steven Fletcher moves back to the SPL after a spell at Cardiff

Fixtures
View attachment 326034

SPL
View attachment 326033
Were still 7 points clear as they have a perfect month too. Rangers just about in touch with them while Celtics shamefull season continues.

Europe
View attachment 326032
Group G is set up as expected and top spot will be decided on the last day where a draw at Pittodrie is enough for us to win the group

December

Draws with rivals Celtic & Dundee Utd keep us unbeaten this season as we go into Christmas
Diarra scores his first Aberdeen goal in 6 years with a o'g in the St Mirren game
Our current striker 20 year old Norbert Magath becomes the clubs record League goal scorer
Ross County sack Ross and hire regen Kevin Halliday while Rangers boss John Maddison joins Man City. Rangers poach former Hearts & Leeds manager John Bird

Fixtures
View attachment 325517

SPL
View attachment 325516
Gaps everywhere. Were topby 7 points then Dundee Utd are 10 points ahead of Rangers who are fighting Celtic, Rangers & Motherwell who have fought there way into the Champions League battle with Hearts not too far behind. Bottom 6 are split by 8 points.

Europe

Final Table
View attachment 325515
We did the job to keep a hold of top spot and hopefully make for a better last 16 draw.

Last 16 Draw
Aberdeen Vs Ajax
View attachment 325513

Considering we could have drawn the likes of Real & Barcelona to Standard & Besiktas i'd take a middle of the road game with the Dutch side

Oh man, I admire your dedication - really inspiring. You rock.

I have found out about this thread a few days ago and I just could not stop reading. I have read every single post and I am now pretty sure this is the best thread I have ever read in my entire life!

By the way, I love your appreciation for Czech players, as I am myself from Czech Republic. And allow me a small correction, Slovan Liberec is not from Slovakia, but from Czech Republic (you have played against them in CL qual. many seasons ago)

And I have to ask, typing "there" instead of "their" and "loose" instead of "lose" is a part of Scottish typing accent? :)

By the way, I love your appreciation for Czech players, as I am myself from Czech Republic. And allow me a small correction, Slovan Liberec is not from Slovakia, but from Czech Republic (you have played against them in CL qual. many seasons ago)

Im hoping the bit you read is saying that my France national team had a decider in Slovakia otherwise im a tool!

And I have to ask, typing "there" instead of "their" and "loose" instead of "lose" is a part of Scottish typing accent? :)

Again this is just my stupidness. my grammar is terrible

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Go put up a screenie of the dude you were speaking about in the pub

January

Norbert Magath wins the golden ball, Ending Barcelona's Antonio Garcia's 3 season run of titles
View attachment 324805
Huge wins against Dundee & Dunfermline but we suffer our 1st defeat to Rangers
We'll see a bit more of Rangers as we will face them in the League Cup final after we beat Dundee Utd 3-1 in the Semis

Fixtures
View attachment 324804

SPL
View attachment 324803
Our lead is down to 3 points after the Rangers defeat and Dundee Utd playing a game more than us. They will be our only rivals as Rangers & Celtic look destin to fight for 3rd. Still little or nothing between bottom 6.

Transfer Window
View attachment 324802
Dundee Utd put on the main business on deadline day after a quiet 31 days.

Aberdeen
View attachment 324801
View attachment 324800
Two Brazilians come in but i missed out on the best one. Paquito will fight for the Left wing position probably getting it next season if we sell Jacopo Gagliardi. Marcelinho will have a chance at getting into the starting team with Villanova not proving to be one of my greatest buys.

Are you gonna be doing a FM 2015 story mate? Thanks for continuing this for so long.

Are you gonna be doing a FM 2015 story mate? Thanks for continuing this for so long.

Hello. I will be doing a FM2015 story once i get FM2015 either my Birthday or Christmas so looks out for something early in the next year.