February

We beat Dundee Utd in the League then loose next time out to St Mirren to keep it interesting
Beat Ajax in Holland to put us in a good place for reaching the Quarter finals
Beat Stranraer in the Cup. Celtic wait in the Quarter Finals

Fixtures
View attachment 323601

SPL
View attachment 323600
Stil lonly 3 points ahead of United after beating them and playing our game in hand. Rangers & Celtic are still tied for 3rd as the top 6 are set. Dunfermline are in a hole while non of the other 5 can feel safe

Europe
Ajax 0-2 Aberdeen
View attachment 323599
Comfortable 1st leg win

March

4 Scottish games in a row against the Old Firm and we win exactly non
We do beat Ajax again to reach the Quarter Finals
No domestic cups for the Dons this year

Fixtures
View attachment 323194

SPL
View attachment 323193
We loose our once steady grip on top spot as we failed to pick up a win in either of our SPL games. Celtic and Rangers will be level once Rangers win there game in hand. while the rest of the top 6 decided a while back. 3 Way fight between Dunfermline, Ross County & Dundee

Europe

Last 16
Aberdeen 6-2 Ajax
View attachment 323192
Wins home & away secure a easy passage to the Quarter Finals.

Quarter Finals
Aberdeen 2-2 Celtic
View attachment 323191
A late goal from Ada keeps us in the tie for a 2nd leg.

Scottish League Cup Final
Aberdeen 0-3 Rangers
View attachment 323190
Wow we were demolished! Dominated the game but Rangers got all the luck and all the goals.

April

Celtic & PSG are swept aside as we get to our 1st Champions League Final
Another dodgy month in the SPL. We go into the decicive month 4 points behind Dundee Utd

Fixtures
View attachment 322862

SPL
View attachment 322861
We'll have to beat Dundee Utd and hope results go our way. Rangers & Celtic are still tied for 3rd. Ross County are in a similar position to ourselves.

Europe

Quarter Finals
Aberdeen 4-3 Celtic
View attachment 322860
A great win at Celtic park and were in the Final 4. In a idea world we'd draw the side that put out Dundee Utd PAOK but sadly we got PSG

Semi Finals
Aberdeen 2-1 Paris SG
View attachment 322859
WERE IN THE FINAL. Despite loosing in France our brilliant result from Pittodrie was enough to secure our 1st final.

May

For the second season in a row we win out in May and results go against Dundee Utd as we come for behind to win the League!

Fixtures
View attachment 322778

SPL
View attachment 322777
we topple United at the end. Celtic finally got the better of Rangers to take 3rd place. The only major battle not to go to the wire was the relegation of Ross County who went down with 2 games to go.

Champions League Final
Man Utd 2-1 Aberdeen AET
View attachment 322776
We took them all the way to Extra time but the man advantage and the better team won out in the end. We had some chances but Man Utd thumped us and if i was to loose the final to anyone it would be United

Season 25 Review

After building my 4th team that reached a European final i get take my place in the hall of fame top 20.
Benfica need penaltys but beat Blackburn in th Europa League Final
Rangers get revenge on Celtic for loosing 3rd place in the SPL by winning the Scottish Cup

Aberdeen 2037/8
View attachment 322323

SPL - Winners
Scottish Cup - Quarter Final
Scottish League Cup - Runner Ups
Champions League - Runner Ups

We retain the SPL title while having by far our best European season. The opposite to last season we were miles ahead then stuttered in the second half of the season as European games took our attention. Our amazing run to the Champions League final were helped by staggering wins against Celtic & PSG. The Final against Man Utd was just beyond us although we were always in the fight. In the domestic cups we fell out of two cups in March as the side was stretched to its limits.

SPL Review

Aberdeen - 9/10 Great league season if you forget March & April. Europe was amazing but the Scottish cup exits were both a bit lame in effort but forgivable as we look back.

Dundee Utd - 7/10 Fought there way back into the title race but for the second season in a row they stumbled at the finishing line. Poor cup form and a shamefull exit in Europe to PAOK were there great undoing. Striker Cristian Baldomar returned from a injury plagued season to lead the team in goals and assists

Celtic - 6/10 Went neck and neck with Rangers through most of the season regularly tied on points. Good run in Europe too only being knocked out by the dons. Wingers Asger Pedersen & Akeem Ikechukwu were the stars.

Rangers - 7/10 A Cup double saved there season and a return to the Champions League at the group phase. Front three of Simonini, Eder & Alvarez led the team. Shameful European effort going out in the group phase of the Europa League.

Hearts - 7/10 Back in the top 6 after being relegated just a few years ago

Motherwell - 7/10 Like Hearts a stunning return to the top 6 after relegation heart break. Best bunch of loan players from Monaco so far helped there cause with 2 of there best players coming in on loan.

St Mirren - 5/10 Dropped back out of the top 6 and were no where near it the whole season. Zenit thrashed them 6-1 in the Europa League last 32.

Hibs - 5/10 Joined St Mirren in the drop down to the bottom half. A tough group in the Europa League but still no reason for ending bottom.

Inverness CT - 4/10 1st season back in the top flight and during the run in they never looked in danger. Perfect 1st season back

Dunfermline - 4/10 Recovered in the last 2 months just when they were looking in there worst and sneaked night out of relegation danger.

Dundee - 4/10 Poor run in left them in the playoffs but they comfortably won the playoff against Hamilton thanks to 33 goal strike force Tony McMillan & Paul Madden

Ross County - 3/10 Late season meltdown left County dropping into the relegation then being left sunk at the bottom of the league.

Champions League Final
Man Utd 2-1 Aberdeen
View attachment 322322

Europa League Final
Blackburn 0-0 Benfica, Benfica win 6-5 on PensView attachment 322321
Blackburn were one kick away from regaining the Europa League but the 7th penalty was saved by Benfica.

Season Awards

Player of the year
Markus Eder
View attachment 322320
Not sure how he won this last year and this year is even more of a mystery.

Top Scorer
Norbert Magath
View attachment 322318
As usual nobody even close. One goal less than last season but he did it with 4 less games! He also won the Champions League golden boot despite being my back up in that competition.

Young Player of the year
Cem Celik
View attachment 322317
Dundee Utds German (23) beat of all the youngsters from Aberdeen & Celtic

Manager of the Year
Darran Donald
View attachment 322316
I retain my title at a canter

Team of the Year
View attachment 322315
6 Dons in the team all of whom are in my long term plans.

Continental Standings

National Coefficient
View attachment 322314
A Very poor Italian season saw us back into the top 3 and back up to 4 Champions League places
Our run to the Champions League final saw a huge rise in our lead over Italy who had another stinker of a season.

Competition Rankings
View attachment 322313
The SPL keeps its place in the top 3

Club Rankings
Aberdeen 7th and Dundee Utd 10th move up, Celtic are up to 13th, Rangers drop to 15th. St Mirren still in the top fifty at 48th with Hibs in 64th. Rest of the teams just outside the top 100

Easily my favourite FM 2014 Manager Story, cannot wait for your FM 2015 one!
Also, do you have any idea what you are going to be doing for FM 2015? Because I have a few ideas.

Easily my favourite FM 2014 Manager Story, cannot wait for your FM 2015 one!
Also, do you have any idea what you are going to be doing for FM 2015? Because I have a few ideas.

I've had a few ideas but feel free to PM me anything you have as i'm far from decided

Season 26

2038/39

Pre Season
Celtic sell star winger Asger Pedersen to Spurs for £13.25m
Dundee Utd & Rangers are VERY quiet after poor seasons.

Targets
SPL - Title Challenge
Scottish Cup - Win a Cup
Scottish League Cup - Win a Cup
Europe - Quarter Finals

Right were uping the ante! A title challenge is a must now. Also as the top Scottish team we should be picking up a cup too. Our run to the Champions League final suggest the Knockout Phase should be expected of us now.

Transfers
View attachment 322084
Two Argie freebies and the usual pile of youth while two back up players leave for £23m

In

Zacarias Schiavi - DL
View attachment 322083
Why is this man floating about on a free? He'll have National caps by the end of the year!

Diego Leon - MC
View attachment 322082
Like his new club mate Leon came from Mexican side Cruz Azul. I think i'll have to watch out for these guys.

5 Youth players join. Tarik Boussoufa being the pick of them.
View attachment 322080View attachment 322079View attachment 322078View attachment 322077View attachment 322076

Out
Neither of the players i sold took the SPL by fire but were helpful back ups for the squad. There place has been taken by youths. Were starting to see more and more players leave on loan to get experience as we start to develop some solid depth.

Current Starting 11
View attachment 322075
Except the two Argentinian freebies the sides the same as it finished last year. Those two i feel add much more depth. I think the only position i dont have 25 players im happy with would be the wingers.

August

100% start to the season
Kids thrash league 2 Kilmarnock
Reasonable draw in the Champions League

Fixtures
View attachment 321985

SPL
View attachment 321984
Our perfect start has us 4 points ahead of Celtic & Dundee Utd. Hearts great start has them in 4th.

Europe
Group F
View attachment 321983
Atletico will challenge us for top spot but that should be all.

Transfer Window
View attachment 321982
Rangers sell there most productive player. Dundee Utd sell a player for £14m then buy a player for £14m

September

Were still 100% in the SPL but are in trouble in the Champions League. If we were going to loose then i suppose it was going to happen in Madrid but to follow that up with a home draw to CSKA is shambolic. The youth team also had a very interesting night out in Airdrie

Fixtures
View attachment 321973

SPL
View attachment 321972
We keep our comfortable lead as Rangers join the race.

Europe
View attachment 321971
The table looks in a drunken state after 2 games. Time to take it more seriously!

October

Were still 100% in the League but elsewhere were playing utter rubbish. We needed a 90th minute equalizer then extra time to beat Hearts in the League cup and even worse in the Champions League where we drew our second home game on the trot

Fixtures
View attachment 321962

SPL
View attachment 321961
We move 8 points clear as just like last season our amazing start. Behind us its a three way battle for 2nd with Hearts and Hibs not far away. At the bottom Inverness look in trouble after a awful start. Newly promoted side Forfar almost look like they belong so bad have some teams looked.

Europe
View attachment 321960
Not where we wanted to be. 2 points from 3 games is a utter joke. To secure a last 16 spot we have to win out.

November

Dundee Utd end our perfect league run by beating us in Dundee. Would take that considering we won bot our Champions League games to give us a great chance of getting through, A youthful side saw us past Motherwell in the Scottish cup.

Fixtures
View attachment 321762

SPL
View attachment 321761
United close the gap to ourselves with that win. Celtic & Rangers seem destined to be tied on points all year again. Inverness still looking for there 1st win.

Europe
View attachment 321759
Olympiakos are through so its between the Dons & Atletico for the 2nd place. Both sides will be in must win mode. Had we not beaten Atletico at Pittodrie we would have been out! Best thing that could happen is The Dons & Atletico win so we can get top spot.

December

Results go our way in Europe and we qualify by winning our group. Back home we draw with Celtic & Dunfermline but still hold a solid lead in the League

Fixtures
View attachment 321749

SPL
View attachment 321748
We stay 8 points ahead of Dundee Utd with a similar turn of results. Celtic & Rangers still side by side. Nice battle developing for the top 6 places wile Inverness, Dunfermline & St Mirren look like being the sides with relegation issues.

Europe
View attachment 321747
With a pittiful 3 wins we top the group of shame. Celtic & Dundee Utd also won there groups and in the Europa League Rangers, Hearts & St Mirren all get through to the last 32 making this our best season so far with 6 teams working past Christmas

Last 16
View attachment 321746
Barcelona were the only side we wanted to avoid and i think we have a shot against the Germans who produce there share of great young players.

January

Gap at the top of the SPL stretches to 12 points as we have a 100% record for the month. I reach my 15000th game as a manager and my 400th for Aberdeen. We did loose one game and that was the one i wanted to win most against Celtic in the League Cup final.

Fixtures
View attachment 321727

SPL
View attachment 321726
The Dons move 12 points clear at the top as Dundee Utd fall to 3rd so bad has there form been. The other Dundee clubs fortunes have turned as they move into the top 6 and the bottom 3 stay the bottom 3.

Transfer Window
View attachment 321725
Rangers sell a few and make the biggest move by buying a 19 year old.

February

A perfect month of results which usually included a big scoreline on our part. Thrashed Rangers 4-1 & in the Champions we beat Furth 6-0 in Germany giving the kids a shot in the 2nd leg

Fixtures
View attachment 321558

SPL
View attachment 321557
One hand is on the title as we move 19 points clear at the top. 4 points split Dundee Utd, Rangers & Celtic fighting for 2nd. Anyones game for the 5th & 6th, While Inverness look doomed for bottom spot while St Mirren and Dunfermline battle for 11th.

March

Title was won in mid March as the other teams continue to falter. We finally have a good prospect coming through the youth team. We finished the job in the Champions League. All this in a perfect month needless to say.

Fixtures

SPL
So the title is in the bag and its kids all the way in the SPL. Dundee Utd have a grip on 2nd as Rangers and Celtic fall behind but still split by 1 point. Hearts lock in a top 6 spot while 1 of Motherwell, Hibs or Forfar will take the final spot. Inverness are all but gone while St Mirren have a lot of work to do to get out of the play offs.

Europe

Champions League last 16
Aberdeen 8-0 Furth

Destroyed them in the 1st game and the back up side won the second leg too.

Quarter Final Draw
Ajax Vs Aberdeen
Hopefully we can repeat out 6-2 thrashing from last year.

April

Ajax were dispatched late on in the 2nd leg and we hold the lead over Bilbao in the Semi's. In the Scottish Cup Semi Final we beat Rangers 3-1 and will play Celtic in the Final. Only 1 win for the kids in the SPL

Fixtures
View attachment 321477

SPL
View attachment 321476
Inverness's relegation was confirmed while its anyone's guess who will end up in the Play Offs. Other positions settled were Dundee Utd;s 2nd while Rangers have 9 fingers on 3rd place.

Europe

Champions League Quarter Final
Aberdeen 2-1 Ajax
View attachment 321475
We lost the first leg in Holland but fought back to dominate the second leg but it took till the 85th minute for Magath to put us ahead and in the Semi Finals. In the Semi Finals we draw Bilbao while the top two sides over the past decade Man Utd & Tottenham play in the other Semi

Champions League Semi Final
Aberdeen 5-1 Bilbao
View attachment 321474
The top Spanish side of the past decade are swept aside and we set up a repeat of last years final with Man Utd

May

SPL
View attachment 321381
We twaddled to 97 points, shame we couldnt get the 100 but bigger battles lie ahead. Top 6 stay in the same order as Dundee fell into the play off zone with all other sides out playing them.

Scottish Cup Final
Celtic 2-2 Aberdeen Aberdeen win 5-3 on Pens
View attachment 321380
Part two of the great season is done as we complete the Scottish Double with a thrilling penalty win against Celtic with 2 quick goals after the break completing our dominance of Scottish football.

Europe
Aberdeen 2-1 Man Utd
View attachment 321379
Sounds familure the treble is complete with a 90th minute winner in Germany against Man Utd. What a perfect way to end my time as a Manager!

I forgot about this story where I moved onto FM15. Just caught back up with it :)

Congrats mate you have done amazing.