AlMiller79

Reaction score
I normally start with an established low league club & try to see how far i can get them in my previous attempt i got Woking from the Blue Square South to League 2 in three seasons but after two seasons in league 2 i couldn't take them any further.
So i've started again but this time no team took my fancy so i put Scarborough Athletic FC in the Blue Square North and am going to see how far i can get them.
My initial goal is to be in league 2 within 5 seasons so lets see what happens...

I also made some kits too...

loving the kits....good luck

Are Scarbrough still about ? i know they went bust a few years back ?

loving the kits....good luck

Are Scarbrough still about ? i know they went bust a few years back ?

Similar story as AFC Wimbledon really,when Wimbledon went to the wall a supporters group formed AFC Wimbledon so when Scarborough went bust Scarborugh Athletic FC were formed.
:D

well if you FM ability is as good as your kits then you should do great:)

well if you FM ability is as good as your kits then you should do great:)

Cheers mate!:)

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

Actually i was thinking 'well at least we'll look good getting beat hey'!lol

I know not many of you guys are interested but i got Scarborough Athletic promoted after finishing 1st in the Blue Square North so just thought i'd put a screenshot of it on here.:)

Interesting.

How do you make kits?!

Yeah, I'm really interested in a) whether there's a template somewhere for those kits, (I know how to put them into the 3d match engine, but I'd like to be able to present them like you do)
b) what skin is that?

I had the same prob i could only get the kits i designed in 2d but got a file(i think from here i'm not too sure tho as my memory's abit pants!lol) which has loads of kit templates like adidas,nike etc etc.
So if you have a look at the threads with info on kits i'm pretty sure you'll find something there that'll help ya!
The skin i'm using at the mo is TwistFM.
btw i d/l your Solihull AFC game on here & gonna have a go with that after this current game i'm on..it looks pretty good tho nice work.:D

Well 4 games into the new season & i'm in 9th.I'm pretty happy with performances so far & we look
difficult to beat.

I'm following man. Nice Kits. I like your honesty in play. Too many people now cheat in the LLM stories which you can see by their coming first every season. Good luck. (H)

Mate they are immense kits! Loving the facebook sponsor haha

How did you get the kit images onto you info screen? I'd like to do the same.

Right gonna start my 3rd season with Scarborough.Won't be making many changes in the transfer market i'll just bring in a few more players to boost the size of my squad so they don't fall away at the end of the season.
One of my strikers David Ball is leaving though he's off to Shamrock Rovers.He got 13 goals in 40 apps last season so will miss his goals tbh.
Decided to change the kits aswell here are the new one's:(glad some of you liked the other one's i did.:))