I reckon you could get to premier league in 2 or 3 years, successive promotions with Leeds isn't to hard :) Have you still got Beckford, Delph, Kilkenny, Howson and Huntington? Also look at Tom Elliot, he starts at Leeds and turns into a good striker :)

how do u do the kits?? and would it work 4 apple macs...brilliant story mate keep it up

I made the kits using photoshop cs4 & a kit template that is around on this site somewhere.
I have no idea if it would work on a mac i'm sure it would though.Glad u liked the story will do an update pretty soon.:)

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

Good luck with leeds. Keep it up, it's been a good read so far

Glad you've enjoyed it so far mate!:D

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

Only have Huntington & Howson left at Leeds & tbh it's not going to well!:(
Having said that we've kept clean sheets in th last three games so it's slowly clicking into place!

Like i mentioned earlier things haven't been easy so far at Leeds Utd but i've been tweaking the tactics so i knew some bad results might happen as a reults of that.

I've had 20 games in charge of Leeds winning 12, drawing 2 & losing 6.
Results recently have been good, did get beat 3-0 by Plymouth but didn't have a fully fit squad & had to
play players out of position still 3-0 was abit harsh on us tbh.Also got a kicking by Spurs in the FA cup which
was abit disapointing but hopefully we'll get at least a play off place come end of season.

Been busy so aint updated in a while.So i'll do abit now.
After a few teething problems with the tactics & some poor results we started to get abit more
consistant & eventually went on a 20 game unbeaten run & finished 1st which was a little surprising
tbh!
I think i've got a strong enough squad to finish in the top half of the championship this season so if i achieve that i'll be happy but have a feeling that if we have a poor start the board would get rid of me.