Thanks mate.:D

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

Just got abit of a nice surprise the Scarborough board have given me a transfer budget of £240k if i can offer them a mid table finish!:p

Nice budget mate, what is your bank balance?

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 PM ----------

Well done on 100 posts btw AIMiller79 :)

matee your kits are top class matee well done i like both 3rd kits youve done :)

Nice budget mate, what is your bank balance?

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 PM ----------

Well done on 100 posts btw AIMiller79 :)

Yippee!! 100 post!lol
Well i had a turnover over £1.3m last yr & a profit of £619k.
I have a balance of just over £600k so was surprised to get the £240k!

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

matee your kits are top class matee well done i like both 3rd kits youve done :)

Thanks mate.

Wow, 1.3m is a lot for a BSP side :) I'm just about to update my AFC Wimbledon thread in about 20 mins mate so watch out for it :)

3rd Season update:(if anyone's interested)

Pre-season went ok played a couple of championship teams in the extra cash cup,
followed up by the annual matches against Sunderland(parent club) & Whitby(feeder club).

Scarborough AFC 3-1 Braintree A close game tbh we just edged it towards the end of the game.
Eastbourne B'oro 3-2 Scarborough AFC Was 2-0 up after 29 mins & lost it to an injury injury time goal.
Scarborough AFC 3-0 Chelmsford Great team performance every player gave 100%

So a pretty much same start as last season i'm sure if my defence can be abit tighter at the back away from
home we'll be ok.

Good luck mate, unlucky against eastbourne boro. I'm still following

Good luck mate, unlucky against eastbourne boro. I'm still following

Cheers mate,yeah the boro match was abit pants but it's still early season so little hiccups like that one are expected!lol

Yeah good idea replacing Hyde, waste of time lol, about to update my AFC Wimbledon thread mate to keep an eye out for it :)

Seems like my hard work at Scarborough has paid off.I've been offered the job at Leeds Utd in league 1 so what shall i do? Stay loyal to Scarborough or head of for the bright lights of Leeds Utd?
What shall i do guys??

Well i wasn't in a rush to leave Scarborough & i really wanted to get them into the football league but our 2nd season in the blue square wasn't going so well & Scarborough were lying 14th after 12 league games.So to be offered the Leeds Utd job was a bit of a surprise but the urge to make Leeds a force in english football again was just to strong so i accepted their offer!
So six games in as manager of Leeds Utd i've won 4 & lost 2.With no clean sheets yet sorting out the defence is my first priority! I'll update later if anyone's interested:)

Yeah keep updating mate, yeah I guess if you were having a bad season with Scarborough then got offered a job like Leeds, you gotta go :p I've already been linked with the Newcstle job who are still in the prem on my AFC Wimbledon save, apparently I was top of their list, but I denied any interest :p Also been offered the job at Fulham, had 23m to spend oO) I was really tempted but stayed loyal to the mighty AFC Wimbledon :D

how do u do the kits?? and would it work 4 apple macs...brilliant story mate keep it up

I would try and make kits, but it probably end up looking like a shirt a nan would make for them by knitting :p

Good luck with leeds. Keep it up, it's been a good read so far