Scared of dying?

You sound surprised-any reason why? lol

Well... i just wanted to see what they felt about people dying. Then it turned all the way to Darwins theory and some big worded conversation/arguments! :L

Well... i just wanted to see what they felt about people dying. Then it turned all the way to Darwins theory and some big worded conversation/arguments! :L

These sort of subjects end up including literally the whole 9 yards lol. Not the first time it's happened-definately won't be the last lol

These sort of subjects end up including literally the whole 9 yards lol. Not the first time it's happened-definately won't be the last lol

So true, just amazed at how detailed it actually went. Im like gees its 17 pages long ! lol

People who say they aren't scared are bullshitters. If you was staring death in the face, you're telling me there wouldn't be even the tiniest moment of doubt about what's going to happen? I can sit here, perfectly safe and say I'm not scared, but deep down I am. The first thing I think about though is leaving people behind, my family and friends. I think about it an awful lot, I've been depressed before through alcohol, but thankfully, I've toned down the drinking to a bare minimum. Everyone is definitely scared, especially at such a young age.