Scariest Thing youve ever seen

MunchkinCurt

I was popular once
Reaction score
whats the scariest thing you have ever seen

ill get the ball rolling seen a man hanging scared for life with that image

Franck Ribery

I'll get my coat. In all seriousness, some nasty wrecks on the motorway. Always hate to see those

Me and a few mates also found a man hanging. Not nice. It is South Wales after all, but that put me off going out for a while, and I'm no pushover.

9/11 was pretty scary (being 10 at the time) - I wasn't there, but the images on TV were bad enough.

i agree with the hanging i didnt go out for a year i just couldnt bring myself to it

0729_165318_69012.jpg

This

I got my finger stuck in a fire exit door before on the hinge and the tip was hanging off, pretty sick.

Wow lads, i hope i dont have to experience that.

Although i have experienced close family suicide
being questioned by police whilst shown graphic pictures of the incident.
because they accused other family members of the fatality.

and yes 9/11 was overwhelming, i was 13 at the time

Me and a few mates also found a man hanging. Not nice. It is South Wales after all, but that put me off going out for a while, and I'm no pushover.

9/11 was pretty scary (being 10 at the time) - I wasn't there, but the images on TV were bad enough.

i was on my own early morning going to school

Jealousy of strangers on internet message boards.
I have seen it thousands of times over the years and it's scary to think that these people with really low self esteem may actually be in a relationship with another person.

I can almost see it now..

"Did you have a good night out??.. I suppose there was blokes there??...Did ye talk to anywone?... Were blokes coming over?..."... etc...

You know who you are.

I got my finger stuck in a fire exit door before on the hinge and the tip was hanging off, pretty sick.

ouch! best not make this a one word

my dad did that but with a woodcutter luckily it was put back on but he cant feel owt in his finger

Me and the same mates from an earlier post found a lighter in some grass (this was when we were about 11) and some scissors, so we thought it was a good idea to cut and burn stuff. I was burning straw (i.e. dead grass - don't ask why, I was 11) and another tried to cut the same piece of straw before I burnt it.

He cut the top of my index finger off.

Was pretty scary. Didn't hurt until I put it under the tap XD XD

that was a day when the yanks were week why build a tower so high i mean come on

theres bigger towers now throughout the world,
the video by bwfccurt is ****** **** scary, when this happened i cant remember what age i was, probably around 9 or 10, and all i remember was running into the living room, and seeing smoke coming from 2 buildings on the news, and obviously at the age of 9 or 10 it didnt really mean much to me as i was just a little boy, but now being grown up, knowing about the terrorism in the world now and so on, really blows me away that video:\

theres bigger towers now throughout the world,
the video by bwfccurt is ****** **** scary, when this happened i cant remember what age i was, probably around 9 or 10, and all i remember was running into the living room, and seeing smoke coming from 2 buildings on the news, and obviously at the age of 9 or 10 it didnt really mean much to me as i was just a little boy, but now being grown up, knowing about the terrorism in the world now and so on, really blows me away that video:\

i was in school when it happend and yes was scary but what a way to sruck fear i dont agree on the tacticks but crazy idea i never would of think of it

Back