Scariest Thing youve ever seen

I assume it was around Barking and Dagenham area? Not a nice place, that's for sure.

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

I would've asked if they wanted to make it a foursome.

Yes it was in Dagenham and only about 10 mins away from my house and I agree not a nice area at all my parents have been looking at places in kent for months near where friends live and I want to move away from the shithole. You ever been around barking and dag mate?

When I was 7 or 8 in the middle of the night a shopping centre I live right next to had a fire alarm go off and I even remember during a dream I was having I could hear the alarm during it. Anyways my entire family wakes up go to my room looking through the window to see if everything is ok, after I think half an hour the alarm stops we all go back to bed. As I am laying in bed I felt very uneasy all of a sudden open my eyes look up and above me I see a shadowed figure hovering above me. It looked like it had a trench coat and hat, almost like a silouhette of the wrestler, The Undertaker when he wears his trench coat and hat. The thing was just pitch black with the exception of red glowing eyes and its hands looked like claws. Obviously I shat myself, put my blanket over my head and after five minutes managed to gain some courage and slowly pulled my blanket down and it was gone. Turns out what I saw was a pretty common phenomena just google "shadow people" im sure you will recognise which one I was talking about when you see the two common examples...

Oh and half a year later from that incident me and 2 mates of mine are in my parents room rumbling and my parents have a bathroom in their room. The door was a sliding door which was slightly opened and I saw a pitch black claw like hand gripping around the door tapping along it. The kind of thing you expect to see in a horror movie when the monster is watching its victim through a closed door. I asked my mates if they saw it, but they didn't see it.

I know it sounds like I might of just saw things that might of been a fragment of my imagination but I can honestly say what I saw was clearly vivid and I remember it clearly like it was only just yesterday, to this day I almost never look directly up when I sleep.

It's amazing when your mind can create in terms of hallucinations. I hallucinate all the time, just subtle things like because I have bad eyes, when it's dark, everyone appears to have dark glasses on and a stick as if they are blind, or walking a dog, it's weird.

I do feel like half this thread is turning into an episode of Most Haunted and Raikan=Derek, Ghost's aren't real but imaginations are.

That's all I'm saying at risk of starting a debate with nutjobs...Whoops, I mean 'believers'.

I know what I said sounds crazy and I don't blame you guys for being skeptical but I could see this thing so clearly. Truth is, I hope it really was a hallucination of some sort, thats a truth I would happily accept as it would help me sleep easier at night.

I know what I said sounds crazy and I don't blame you guys for being skeptical but I could see this thing so clearly. Truth is, I hope it really was a hallucination of some sort, thats a truth I would happily accept as it would help me sleep easier at night.

Wikipedia gives numerous scientific explanations for the phenomena: Shadow people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Your mind controls all of your senses, and you rely on your senses to distinguish reality. If your mind is hallucinating, it's difficult for you to distinguish since your own eyes are seeing it - which are supposed to be infallible.

There's numerous physiological and psychological reasons why you might see them, it's not real so stop thinking about them.

I was thinking to myself, if Raikan=Derek then who would be Yvette?

Me+Joel=Rational voices debunking the paranormal/voice of sanity, but who would be Yvette?

Then it came to me in a ball of light...CJACKO would be Yvette it's obvious.

C_71_article_1052924_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

Falling over in a pit whilst slipknot play jump da **** up.

got my finger trapped in a door when i was 8, i only have half a finger now, quite scary.
but the most scary was when i was 9 i watched 'hide and seek' and not to ruin the storyline every time he woke up at 2:06 someone was dead in the bath, i was **** scared and in turkey so i went to bed sweating. anyway my brother thought it would be a laugh to set my alarm for 2:06 needless to say, i shat myself!

''length and girth can cause a number of unpleasant effects''

Can tell a woman wrote that article...

Yes it was in Dagenham and only about 10 mins away from my house and I agree not a nice area at all my parents have been looking at places in kent for months near where friends live and I want to move away from the shithole. You ever been around barking and dag mate?

I lived in Barking and Dagenham for 4 years.

When I was 7 or 8 in the middle of the night a shopping centre I live right next to had a fire alarm go off and I even remember during a dream I was having I could hear the alarm during it. Anyways my entire family wakes up go to my room looking through the window to see if everything is ok, after I think half an hour the alarm stops we all go back to bed. As I am laying in bed I felt very uneasy all of a sudden open my eyes look up and above me I see a shadowed figure hovering above me. It looked like it had a trench coat and hat, almost like a silouhette of the wrestler, The Undertaker when he wears his trench coat and hat. The thing was just pitch black with the exception of red glowing eyes and its hands looked like claws. Obviously I shat myself, put my blanket over my head and after five minutes managed to gain some courage and slowly pulled my blanket down and it was gone. Turns out what I saw was a pretty common phenomena just google "shadow people" im sure you will recognise which one I was talking about when you see the two common examples...

Oh and half a year later from that incident me and 2 mates of mine are in my parents room rumbling and my parents have a bathroom in their room. The door was a sliding door which was slightly opened and I saw a pitch black claw like hand gripping around the door tapping along it. The kind of thing you expect to see in a horror movie when the monster is watching its victim through a closed door. I asked my mates if they saw it, but they didn't see it.

I know it sounds like I might of just saw things that might of been a fragment of my imagination but I can honestly say what I saw was clearly vivid and I remember it clearly like it was only just yesterday, to this day I almost never look directly up when I sleep.

LOL - that's slightly happened to me ... I got my first wrestling game when I was about 7 ish and once I was sleeping I thought the Undertaker was beside my bed waiting for me to wake up so he could chokeslam me ... luckily it was all just a bad dream :)

I lived in Barking and Dagenham for 4 years.

Which is why you have angry emotions and you take them out on me on fifa ... ;)

Last edited:
paranormal activity 3 maybe? :)

Fock youuuu! Don't even say that ****, i am scared for life of that movie and i am almost 19, i always think "omfg what if this **** will happen when i live with her?! ****!!!"

Back