Schalke vs Manchester United - UCL Semi-Final 26/4 & 4/5

Just got a call from my Auntie who works at UEFA - and she's got me a ticket for the final for my birthday! :D :D :D :D

BUZZING!!!!

Level 3 ticket too, with access to the Champions Club. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh can't wait!!!

I hate you aswell. A lot. :p

Enjoy mate. fingers crossed Fergie gets one over the cheats. I'll be rooting for Utd

I'll be supporting United. Well, United and Lionel Messi.

United guys, just so you know, I'll be supporting you in the CL final.

I wish you all the best to win the Champions league final ;)
tnx man,i almost cried when i saw raul...at the end of the game :( ledgend!

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

Just got a call from my Auntie who works at UEFA - and she's got me a ticket for the final for my birthday! :D :D :D :D

BUZZING!!!!

Level 3 ticket too, with access to the Champions Club. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh can't wait!!!
everybody hates you :)

I'll happily be a hated man, either way - I'M GOING TO WEMBLEY TOO!!

Well done United, played well, still going to have to step up another gear for Barca in the final.

Definitely supporting United, because my hatrid for Manchester United has grown tonight - working at the game, and one of my colleagues, a representative of the club like myself (lol we are told this), stole my wallet. Happy days.

I hope Messi gang rapes everyone.

Seriously though - I think United can beat Barca. They cheat all the time and its about time somebody knocked them off their perch.

Absolutely delighted with the win and the performance of our second string team in the champions league semi finals. 3rd final in 4 years, Yes we are on Decline..

VDS barely made any saves. Post match he said Champions league final will be his last game. Such an emotional moment. Hope he gets the send off he deserves and also we should give him GK coaching role. He has wealth of experience and it would be shame if it is wasted. Man is a LEGEND. Top Top professional both on and off the field. Hope we find another VDS, dont care again if he is 34 or 35.

Impressed with Evans and Smalling (Bar the Mistake that led to the goal) and O'shea was rock solid.

Valencia as allays put 8/10 performance. He has become a machine. Never stops running. The way he tracks back to help full back is very impressive.

Nani was excellent. Went past Schalke defense with ease and the play to set up Anderson's goal was top class.

I'm very happy for Gibson. He gets so much stick(which he deserves many times), but he is very loyal to us. Never moan about playing time and when our CMs need rest he gets the job done. He is slowly putting performances that will make him to stay here for long time.
Goals in Champions league quarter finals and semi fianls. Big game player :p

Anderson was the MOTM. Even without the goals he was excellent. He dribbled past palyer in the center creating havoc and making space for others, and his passisng was class. This was the Anderson we all expected when he was signed..

Berbatov was class. Shame he didn't break his champions league duck but he is an example of team player. Match was done and dusted when we were leading 3-1 and he was one on one with Keeper and he could have shot to break his duckn but instead he chose to create goal to Anderson. He said many times, he takes pleasure in creating goals..

Oh and Raul was brilliant. 34 years old chasing back 40 yards to win the ball back from Valencia. Top professional. I prayed so much for him to score. Just as much as i did when Beckham played against us..

Raul is a LEGEND and I'm sure gonna miss him in champions league..

Was there much point in Guardiola being there? LOL, 9 changes from the first leg.. United to TROUNCE Barca in the finals, the English won't take Barca's faggy antics!

Im a united fan but raul was so good to watch tonight

he was leading the fight and left everything on the field for his last champs league game probally

I hope you United guys gave him also a good farewell party from the champs league ...

Raul's last match in the CL probably... So sad to see that, especially from a man who's the all time best scorer of this competition, a man without who you can't even imagine what the champions league would be like...