Schalke vs Manchester United - UCL Semi-Final 26/4 & 4/5

Scholes booked and he didnt tackle anyone!!! Shocker.

Scholes booked and he didnt tackle anyone!!! Shocker.

The referee set up the wall and he pushed 2 schalke players away. The referee set the wall again and he pushed the same 2 schalke players away. That's why he got booked.

this is what the first leg should have been like, much better from Schalke

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

The referee set up the wall and he pushed 2 schalke players away. The referee set the wall again and he pushed the same 2 schalke players away. That's why he got booked.

Silly from Scholes didnt need to do it

Mates, it's very nice to hear your fans singing, then Schalke fans singing, great atmosphere, no doubt about it.

I know im watching it lol.

Been really happy with Gibson and Anderson so far tonight. Both have driven forward well, closed down and worked hard, and played some nice passes. I do like a bit of guy love for Ando though...

I still want Neuer and Jessica Alba. Great game so far.

I really want Berbatov to break his Champions League hoodoo. Only scored once in the Champions League for Manchester United, so tonight is the perfect night for him to do that, although I can't see him doing it while he's up front by himself.

Bring on Owen and Fletch at half time for Scholes and Anderson, go 4-4-2.

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

Edu on for their AMC at half time (no idea how to spell his name)..

**** just woke up,fell asleep :mad: Good that we are leading!!!! Nice to see Gibson playing well!

I really want Berbatov to break his Champions League hoodoo. Only scored once in the Champions League for Manchester United, so tonight is the perfect night for him to do that, although I can't see him doing it while he's up front by himself.

Bring on Owen and Fletch at half time for Scholes and Anderson, go 4-4-2.

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

Edu on for their AMC at half time (no idea how to spell his name)..

I remember him scoring a brace in the champions league. I think it was his champions league debut game..

Itv commentators are quite awesome.
Cant think of their names atm but;
"If you're like me and a little iff'd about not getting a invite to the royal wedding, think about getting a ticket for the next big London event. Won't have Pippa but it'll have Messi."

Neuer's putting in a good performance for his new team. ;)

Would like to see Raul score, then Dimi