Schalke vs Manchester United - UCL Semi-Final 26/4 & 4/5

Great performance this, especially with so many changes. Perfect selection from Fergie.

That is why Anderson should be played in a more advanced role for me.

This has to some special day. Anderson with a brace..
Now hope Raul gets one..

It will probably end 5:1 (if United score another) or 4:2 (If Raul scores) (this match)

Nice to see Huntelaar's back, I pray Raul scores a goal...

That is why Anderson should be played in a more advanced role for me.

Like with lucas at liverpool, united wanted to shore up his defensive game, turn him into in more of an all rounder, who can get forwards but will cover when the move break downs

Carlsberg don't do boring champions league semi-final nights, but if they did

Liked the commentator from my country saying that Raul is playing to the last breath, trying everything he can even though they are losing heavily... That he is "leaving his heart on the field"

Congrats to United once more... Impressive game at OT

**** you Guardiola! Cant wait for final. Glory Man United!
Great game, cant belive Anderson and Gibson scored. Brave performance by Schalke. Too bad Raul didnt score.

Just got a call from my Auntie who works at UEFA - and she's got me a ticket for the final for my birthday! :D :D :D :D

BUZZING!!!!

Level 3 ticket too, with access to the Champions Club. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh can't wait!!!

Just got a call from my Auntie who works at UEFA - and she's got me a ticket for the final for my birthday! :D :D :D :D

BUZZING!!!!

Level 3 ticket too, with access to the Champions Club. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh can't wait!!!

Congratulations mate.

BUZZING!!!!

I hate you.

United guys, just so you know, I'll be supporting you in the CL final.

I wish you all the best to win the Champions league final ;)