Scholes extends Man Utd contract

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 72
  • Views Views 3K
I disagree that he is good enough, but I suppose we can agree to disagree.

A class act. Will be very much a back up player next year but as they say, calsberg don't do back up players but if they did...

(H) I think some of you owe paul scholes an apology.

Not up to it my ****.:D Still a quality player.|)

(H) I think some of you owe paul scholes an apology.

Not up to it my ****.:D Still a quality player.|)
quite sad re opening this thread, just trying to get a reaction out of me and four four two

Taylor You legend, i was thinking about doing this, but couldnt be arsed to find it.

As i said yestardy he is still top notch. today he proved what a wonderful player he still is.

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

quite sad re opening this thread, just trying to get a reaction out of me and four four two

i think you got wrong end of stick. he is trying to get a reaction from everyone who said scholse wasnt upto it anymore.

He signed the contract and forgot to say 'Thank You'

He said it today. :)

I said it all along that I think Scholes is definitely worthy of a new contract. (A)

1 game dosent mean he can still mix it at this level. he has always been decent with his head.

Yeah, class act, whoever doubted him is a right noob. :$ (A)

Oh please, it was a joke and it wasn't even aimed at you, man up boy. :P

Cjacko please, lets not argue over scholes. I am going to love him,. your going to hate him,. Thats the way it will always be.

What the ****?oO) I was catching up on threads i had missed after the game and couldn't resist.:$

Paranoid much? You didn't even post in this thread.oO)

Cjacko please, lets not argue over scholes. I am going to love him,. your going to hate him,. Thats the way it will always be.

who says i hate him. if you took the time to look at my earlier post you will see that i cant speak highly enough of the man. i just think the premiership has got to fast for him thats all.

who says i hate him. if you took the time to look at my earlier post you will see that i cant speak highly enough of the man. i just think the premiership has got to fast for him thats all.

okay lets go there,

You are anti utd, becuase of your chelsea links, Hence why any excuse to down utd will be seized upon, Hence this thread, Maybe hate was the wrong word, but you cant look beyond his age to realise he can still play with the best. You can see he has still got the ablity, the stamina and the hunger to play on at the top level. and i have no doubt he will still do it again next season.

So lets leave it at that, unless you really want to continue,

I think the fact that Scholes played the whole 90 minutes today and got into the box in the dying seconds to score a massive goal, has probably proved my first thought wrong a bit that he isn't good enough anymore, and it shows he still has the stamina and fitness, that's for sure.

okay lets go there,

You are anti utd, becuase of your chelsea links, Hence why any excuse to down utd will be seized upon, Hence this thread, Maybe hate was the wrong word, but you cant look beyond his age to realise he can still play with the best. You can see he has still got the ablity, the stamina and the hunger to play on at the top level. and i have no doubt he will still do it again next season.

So lets leave it at that, unless you really want to continue,

im anti utd as much as your anti chelsea. difference was i wasent saying he was **** at all i just believe like against chelsea for instance he was absolutely bossed in midfield.

im anti utd as much as your anti chelsea. difference was i wasent saying he was **** at all i just believe like against chelsea for instance he was absolutely bossed in midfield.

You have said he should of retired and it he still hasnt proved he can do it on a regular bases.

Lampard was bossed by Mumba the other night, should he retire. No off course he should not, People can have bad games. just because he is 35 doesnt mean he should retire becuase off them.

You have said he should of retired and it he still hasnt proved he can do it on a regular bases.

Lampard was bossed by Mumba the other night, should he retire. No off course he should not, People can have bad games. just because he is 35 doesnt mean he should retire becuase off them.

i just think utd should bring in a new younger schooles someone who can tackle but also keep up with the pace of the premiership.

i just think utd should bring in a new younger schooles someone who can tackle but also keep up with the pace of the premiership.

Well scholes can keep up, Gibson is there, he is probaly learning off scholes all the time.

Back