Scott, Max & Luke; Chairman Game.

how do you use it as i have never used it?

Install FMRTE>Load FM game>open FMRTE>Load Game>Search Team>Use the tree menu

Will the saves which are being used get uploaded to let us use FMRTE on them (incase of any discrepancies)? Or only from 6 months onwards, if at all?

Will the saves which are being used get uploaded to let us use FMRTE on them (incase of any discrepancies)? Or only from 6 months onwards, if at all?
yeah probably at January and then in the next summer, basically in the transfer windows. if there are any problems we notice at clubs financially we'll probably PM you to let you know

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

Can people remember to PM the correct people out of me, Luke and Scott please.

Me and Scott are doing Championship.

Luke is doing Premier League.

Muhahahaha, Cardiff. I wish I had Bellamy though :(.

Hahaha Tony you ****. And glad I have Spurs :)

We need to hear from everybody regarding managers and budgets very soon.

Even if it is just a PM saying no change, Can you also say what club you are in the PM. as i have not be sad enough to memorise them all.

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

biggest shock so far, tony Adams at the bridge.

OKAY guys, we will be starting the season at 9pm on monday, we need to know any budget changes, Manager changes, that sort of thing by 8pm on Monday, to give us an hour to sort things through before we start holidaying.

The Chelsea chairman must be an Arsenal fan.