Scott Parker: From Player to Manager

I personally love your stories, not least because of how regular the updates are, but if you're getting a ****** off with the crash dumps then taking a hiatus from stories may be a good idea.

If I did get myself involved with another story, an international team possibly interests me. How would you (or anyone else) feel towards that? Don't really have any preference right now, England/Wales/France/Italy may be the main ones to go for though and I'd work some storyline into it like I have with Scott. Let me know!

As I say, I'm willing to post a story still because I'll continue to play the game no matter how annoyed I get with my luck mate. It's a good start knowing you'd follow - I'll see what general reaction is like and then go from there.
I used to have a lot of problems with fm13 so especially when im posting a story i find your better of having a rolling 3 save, saving every in game week so if it does ****** up at most you lose 2 games, unlucky that you lost so many months, we have all been there before!

Sorry to hear that mate, as you read what I posted, I experienced a 'crash dump' in my story/save too. So frustrating as I was determined to have a long story game, though it wasn't as far down the line as yours, was starting to really get into it and enjoy FM again!

I'm planning and experimenting a new story currently, as it's how I enjoy playing the game, plus I like writing and showing people my progress, so I'll definately follow a new story if you decide to post!

An idea for a new story could be playing as international teams, starting off as a low rep country and building them up and going on a journey throughout the world seeing how many major competitions you can win and with numerous countries!!

:)

I think SI Need to fix this ?

Agree mate, though not sure how easy it is to find solution. I re-loaded mine and added graphics from well known sites and don't have the issue.......yet! (Fingers crossed!!!!)

Agree mate, though not sure how easy it is to find solution. I re-loaded mine and added graphics from well known sites and don't have the issue.......yet! (Fingers crossed!!!!)

Doubt they will Prob blame our pc/Laptops

I used to have a lot of problems with fm13 so especially when im posting a story i find your better of having a rolling 3 save, saving every in game week so if it does ****** up at most you lose 2 games, unlucky that you lost so many months, we have all been there before!

Yeah, cheers for the suggestion - it's something I'll have to do in future to avoid what's happened here because I was enjoying it a lot.

I'd like you to start another story, mate. Been following this one from the beginning. This story had good language work, which can always get my attention. Also the way you write and post your things, like for example the pictures, are really clear. Keep it up and start another one :)

I'd like you to start another story, mate. Been following this one from the beginning. This story had good language work, which can always get my attention. Also the way you write and post your things, like for example the pictures, are really clear. Keep it up and start another one :)

Cheers for the feedback! Could I PM you?

I've been doing a lot of research and thinking into what my next story could be. At the minute, England, Wales, Italy or France are the main contenders. If I choose either of them two (or any other international side) I'll go into a lot of detail to make it interesting as there isn't many matches. If I chose England, Italy or France, I'd be looking to include players who usually aren't starters but warrant the place (like Lallana in reality who had an excellent game the other night for England) and youngsters because I don't feel as though they get enough playing time. I'd do a lot of detail of the 'scouting missions' I'd be going on looking at players, squad choices, training etc. If I chose Wales, the story would probably be a little bit more fast-paced and I'd be hoping to qualify for a tournament by the 2016 Euros. Let me know what you think of these ideas, or any others for that matter. Cheers

Last edited:
I've been doing a lot of research and thinking into what my next story could be. At the minute, England, Wales, Italy or France are the main contenders. If I choose either of them two (or any other international side) I'll go into a lot of detail to make it interesting as there isn't many matches. If I chose England, Italy or France, I'd be looking to include players who usually aren't starters but warrant the place (like Lallana in reality who had an excellent game the other night for England) and youngsters because I don't feel as though they get enough playing time. I'd do a lot of detail of the 'scouting missions' I'd be going on looking at players, squad choices, training etc. If I chose Wales, the story would probably be a little bit more fast-paced and I'd be hoping to qualify for a tournament by the 2016 Euros. Let me know what you think of these ideas, or any others for that matter. Cheers
England would be really interesting, if you covered it right (which I've not doubt that you will). Like you said, if you go into quite a lot of detail (more than this story), it'll be a very good read. Belgium are also a national team worth a look at - they've just got so much potential and quality in their squad, but haven't really impressed until the 2014 World Cup qualifiers in real life!

If I did get myself involved with another story, an international team possibly interests me. How would you (or anyone else) feel towards that? Don't really have any preference right now, England/Wales/France/Italy may be the main ones to go for though and I'd work some storyline into it like I have with Scott. Let me know!

Give Wales a shot of it^^

Give Wales a shot of it^^

Right, I've narrowed it down to two and I'll go with the most popular in the comments here.

It's between England or Wales - leave a comment letting me know which you'd most like to see everybody!

Right, I've narrowed it down to two and I'll go with the most popular in the comments here.

It's between England or Wales - leave a comment letting me know which you'd most like to see everybody!
IN-GER-LAND (although I don't mind too much either way)!

Sent from my iPod Touch using Tapatalk.

I'd like to see Wales, as that would be more challenging in my opinion. Maybe as Giggs or Bellamy as manager?!? :)

I'd like to see Wales, as that would be more challenging in my opinion. Maybe as Giggs or Bellamy as manager?!? :)

I've already got a story lined up IF I decide to do Wales. Similarily, I have a story lined up if I choose England