Scottish League's Edited.

• Thread starter Thread starter Kris
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 111
  • Views Views 27K
Status
Not open for further replies.
seems to be an issue with my version of the database, where the golden boot is awarded to goalkeepers:S, im looking in to it just now

Would have been nice to credit the guy who actually created this and posted it on the SI Forums!!

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

you an idoit. kris made it not you :@
You're the idiot - Kris has just solen this. CvK is a good bloke and has no problem with people further refining his work, but credit should have been given.

Don't even mind the lack of credit, although that would be only right. This lad Kris making on that HE did it though? Oh dear. :S

Yeah i do indeed have a Comp Logo Pack and a Club Logo Pack, which I myself made, yes indeed, my work there too. The chappie has pasted them all on to his OP on this thread XD

Check the Original Thread on SI Forums, all the links are there.

how do i extract the file i downloaded it but don't no how to extract it. do i need to download something or what?

Okay so this......I've downloaded the file.......I'm on winrar.....There is an XML file....how do i get it 2 play

really looking forward to playing this.. good show btw.. this looks really great... just what i needed

livingston

This looks very good m8, i'm just about to download it. however, i have one question, where are livingston fc? they seem to be missing from the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back