Scottish League's Edited.

• Thread starter Thread starter Kris
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 111
  • Views Views 27K
Status
Not open for further replies.
weird, have you tried closing fm and starting it up again?

Win-Zip File

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

It is rar

ah right, you have to extract the xml file into the editor data folder

what xml file sorry very stupid?

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

it is a .dbc

hold on, which file have you downloaded? The one i posted earlier, or the one in the original post?

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

yeah, use the .dbc one.

my computer doesn't run that

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

Got it working thanks

i wish some one couldmake an awesome british league with all the teams from britain in one big league pyrimad sythem thingy and a euro league even or like a big world league

i have downloaded it and wont to add my team into the junior leauge how do i do this because when i load the editor it dosent cume up an option to edit the data base, sorry if this has already been asked

Last edited:
after you ve clicked load database, go back to file and click load editor data. You should be able to edit it after that. Also, when saving, click save editor data.

Where exactly do i find the link to your update?

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

That's a message for you Kris.

Thanks for this, always wondered what it would be like, Now I can manage Bellshill Athletic.

sounds great how do i piu this into my game after i download file

when i try to start a new game and click "change" this doesnt show up does this have anything to do with it being a RAR file?If so how do i change it?

Last edited:
when i try to start a new game and click "change" this doesnt show up does this have anything to do with it being a RAR file?If so how do i change it?

you have to extract the xml file from the rar file.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back