Scottish Referees to go on Strike

(First off, about the FIFA Law. I just felt i should point it out that 'timewasting' is a caution-able offense. If I have offended you i apologize, that was not my intention.)

Now onto the matter at hand.
The Referee has been handed a warning by his governing body. That is where the matter should end! John Reid has no right to dictate how a referees association should discipline their members. He is the Chairman of Celtic, not the SPL. his jurisdiction ends at the gates of Celtic Park.

Also, If Neil Lennon want to have a say, he should first conciser the fact that his own player think that there is a conspiracy theory about refs not giving them decisions on purpose. This in itself is completely ludicrous! He should learn how to keep his players (and his own public outbursts) under control, before he even think of telling others how to handle their members.

(First off, about the FIFA Law. I just felt i should point it out that 'timewasting' is a caution-able offense. If I have offended you i apologize, that was not my intention.)

Now onto the matter at hand.
The Referee has been handed a warning by his governing body. That is where the matter should end! John Reid has no right to dictate how a referees association should discipline their members. He is the Chairman of Celtic, not the SPL. his jurisdiction ends at the gates of Celtic Park.

Also, If Neil Lennon want to have a say, he should first conciser the fact that his own player think that there is a conspiracy theory about refs not giving them decisions on purpose. This in itself is completely ludicrous! He should learn how to keep his players (and his own public outbursts) under control, before he even think of telling others how to handle their members.

That's Gospel mate, couldn't agree more. Kudos. (H)

TBH this is showing the SFA to be a shambles. First the Polish refs agreed to come, then refused to come, now the Portuguese came here and a reportedly retrning home again. According to the Evening News (in Glasgow btw :p) it was because the SFA lied about the circumstances of the strike, stating it was a pay dispute.

The thing about this ****** strike is that it is not the SPL clubs that will suffer the most. The SFL clubs in the Second and Third divisions that will suffer the most.

These clubs totally rely on gate receipts, they very little other income. The loss from the gates is going to hit them very hard...