Scottish Teams Rumour Thread

Druggan

Reaction score
As far as I know so far:

1. Celtic in for Fortune.
2. Fletcher away to Burnley.
3. McBride and Cregg away to Hibernian.
4. Heard Hearts are being made to take in more Lithuanian duds...
5. Not heard anything about Rangers yet.
6. Eddie May basically ruined the Falkirk team releasing the top players...
7. Hamilton rejected to sell McCarthy.
8. Numerous team looking at McCarthur.
9. Hartley, Vennegoor and Nakamura all away for free.
10. Not heard anything else.

Feel free to add to the list and discuss transfers :)

Other roumours I have read for Celtic are
Juan Arango
Borja Valero
Paul Robinson
Simon ***
Fernando Marques
Ilco Naumoski
Junior Diaz

Celtic still waiting to hear from fortune's agent. Still looking doubtfull on that front. Another two hammer blows delivered to celtic 1.Fletcher signed for Burnley 2. Celtic quoted 5 million for Landon Donovan.

Now on to the players available to mowbray:
1. Castillo £100k compensation
2. Djimi Traore Free
3. Stephen Appiah Free
4. Simon *** £2.5 million
5. Damien Duff swap for Mcmanus
6. Lewandowski £1.8 million
7. K Schmeichel £1.5 million
8. L Zaluska Free (completed
david Murphy 1.2 celtic
fortune 3.5 celtic
mccarthey 1.5 celtic

Players Out.
Hartley free
VOH free
Boruc £5.5 million
McManus swap
nakamura Free
Balde Free

Killen will be given till christmas as a squad player to see if he will provide something of use to the team. Mizuno, ferry, Mcginn, McCourt and kennedy will be given chances to play from the bench. Loovens and Caldwell (new captain) to be main central defenders.

Rangers FC

I have heard that SDM (Sir David Murray) and WS (Walter Smith) are SERIOUSLY considering making a move for Michael Owen. If assurances can be given as to his fitness, he may well sign for Rangers. The SPL may well be reverting their TV rights back to Sky and if so, expect this deal to happen as the exposure that Sky will give to Rangers and Celtic will put the SPL back on the UK football map once again. Other players in are mostly Scottish based players, James McArthur, from Hamilton, Gomis from Dundee Utd. Players leaving are as expected, Barry Ferguson to Birmingham although Aston Villa are expected to come in with a late deal, as MON is along term admirer, as are Newcastle with a swap for Alan Smith also being touted. Alan McGregor will also be signing for Newcastle who need to lose their top earners but still retain a team to get them back into the EPL. They see the Scottish market as being financially viable for them. Charlie Adam will leave as will Alan Gow, Stevie Smith, Dean Furman(now gone)and Andy Webster. There will be big movement out of the Gers and Newcastle in the next few weeks. Believe.

Massive rangers news sir david murray is selling to a canadian consortium and the deal is already done and it will be in the press on the 15th of july they are going to clear the debt and going to give walter smith the money of the players who are leaving

outs
g.smith free hamilton
a.mcgregor 5 million burnley
a.webster 500 k preston
s.smith free st mirren
c.adam 500 k barnsley
l.mcculloch 1 million stoke
d.beasley 750 k schalke
a.gow 250 hibs
b.ferguson 1 million birmingham
p.mendes 4 million lazio
k.boyd 5 million birmingham
a.velicka free hearts part of driver deal
s.naismith loan to sheff wed for a season
Davis – Blackburn – £3M
Beasley – Twenty – £1M
Barry – Brum – £1M

in
gordon 5 million sunderland
g.smith free motherwell
hutton 3 million spurs
tonel 2 million sporting
driver 2 million+ velicka hearts
mcarthur 500 k hamilton
gomis 500 k dundee united
brunt 3 million w.b.a
m.harewood 1 million aston villa
a.smith 1 million newcastle
lee miller 1.5 rangers
stephen hugues free rangers
McArthur – Hamilton – £750k
Invincible – Killie – £300k
Lovenkrands – Free

Hibs Transfer Rumours

INS Tamika Mkandawire in replace of Jones
Alan Gow replaces Keenan
Scott Arfield replaces O'Brien
Billy Mehmet in a swap deal with Colin Nish
Antony Stokes on a season loan to replace Fletcher
Graeme Smith Of Motherwell will be our number 1 as we lost out on Mallo
Steven Smith from Rangers

OUTS
Colin Nish to St Mirren for Billy Mehmet
Keenan to Dundee 150k
O'Brien To Crewe 300k
Jones Nottingham Forrest 1 million
Rankin to St Johnstone 130k
Fletcher already away 3 million up front and 500k add on's from Burnley.

HIBERNIAN. 2 eastern european strikers are being looked at by hughes.

Last edited:
What i know.

Aberdeen - In/Out - Lee Mair to St.Mirren, Scott Severin to Watford.

Celtic - In - L Zaluska Free /Out, Hesselink Relesed, Hartley Relesed, Naka to Espanyol.

Dundee U - In - Danny Cadamarteri, Jennison Myire-Williams, Steve Banks, Out - Euan McLean to St.johnstone. Warren feeney Loan Finished.

Falkirk - In - Brian McLean, Sean fraser, Out - Michael Higdon to St.Mirren, Dean Holden to Shrewsbury, Steven Pressley Retired.

Hearts - In - Jesus Manuel Santana Abreu , Ian Black, Jose Goncalves Loan return, Out - Steve Banks to Dundee united.

Hibs - In - Kevin McBride, Daniel Galbraith, Patrick Cregg, Paul Hanlon Loan Return, Out - Steven fletcher to Burnley

Kilmarnock - In - Graeme Owens, Out - Allan Johnston, David Lilley and Grant Murray all relesed.

Motherwell - In - Steven Jennings, Out - Graeme Smith to Brighton, Brian McLean to Falkirk, David Clarkson to Bristol City, Paul Quinn to Cardiff.

Rangers - In - Aaron Loen Extened, Charlie Adam loan return. Out - Dean Furman to Oldham.

St.Mirren - In - Michael Higdon, Lee Mair, Paul Gallacher, Out - Franco Miranda Loan ended.

Celtic Reach An Agreement For Nancy Duo Fortune & N’Guemo – Report

It seems that Fortune may move to Glasgow after all, with team-mate Landry N’Guemo taken in tow.

According to a report released by French sportspaper L’Equipe, Celtic have reached an agreement with Ligue 1 side Nancy to complete the transfers of Marc-Antoine Fortune and Landry N’Guemo from the Lorraine side.

A combined figure of €7 million, which includes bonuses, is quoted by the Parisian-based publication for the ASNL pair.

The Scottish Premier League side have been in the market for Fortune since manager Tony Mowbray made the move north to his former side West Bromwich Albion, for whom the French forward had enjoyed a successful six-month loan spell towards the end of last season.

N’Guemo, a Cameroon international, is a combative 23-year-old midfielder, whose best attributes tend to be focused towards the defensive side of the game. Indeed, he only has two career goals in nearly 100 Ligue 1 appearances for his present employers.

Having enjoyed increased playing time at the Stade Marcel-Pichot over the last season, N’Guemo had attracted the interest of lower-end Premier League clubs in the winter but will have the chance to experience Champions League football if he and Fortune can agree terms with the Glasgow side.

Mowbray’s men start their European campaign in the third qualifying round of the European Cup, which they will have to negotiate along with a playoff round, if they are to reach the group stages of the Champions League. Progress in the transfer market has been slow for the Hoops, for whom this double capture would provide something of a boost.

Last edited:
Rangers to Re-Sign Christian Dailly..Haha
Also heard Tonight Sunderland have had a bid for Steven Davis accepted 5 Million.
Rang*rs best player Probably.
Celtic have signed Fortune and N'Guemo with Xabi Castillo, Fernando Marques and Fabien Pancrate to sign on free Transfers.

LOL ano ur prob kiddin but omfg i feel like wakin every rangers fan 2 tell thm lmao evn tho theres hmm 99% chance it nt gonna happen

---------- Post added at 01:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 AM ----------

i 4got in my excitement tht owen at man utd but murray selling if its true omg yass!!

---------- Post added at 02:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 AM ----------

Regardin Rangers Takeover it could aslo be by:
A Lithuania and Russia.The greek guy that owns easy-jet has something to do with it apparently.
Also some other crazy thing sayin it to be nationalisd by british government like west ham wtf! more chance ally mc coisy put bak on his boots n joinin celtic

was so happy we didnt sign Paul Quinn...dont want any more lithuanians either

Kris I heard Zaliukas could be your new captain?!
He's a nutjob!:O

---------- Post added at 12:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 AM ----------

LOL ano ur prob kiddin but omfg i feel like wakin every rangers fan 2 tell thm lmao evn tho theres hmm 99% chance it nt gonna happen

---------- Post added at 01:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 AM ----------

i 4got in my excitement tht owen at man utd but murray selling if its true omg yass!!

---------- Post added at 02:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 AM ----------

Regardin Rangers Takeover it could aslo be by:
A Lithuania and Russia.The greek guy that owns easy-jet has something to do with it apparently.
Also some other crazy thing sayin it to be nationalisd by british government like west ham wtf! more chance ally mc coisy put bak on his boots n joinin celtic

Pardon?

Kris I heard Zaliukas could be your new captain?!
He's a nutjob!:O

I know i think Lazlo wants him to settle himself down and maybe that will help. I would rather have Michael Stewart though.

on sky italia it says rangers are after david terzeguet but his agent says there has been no approach frm rangers

on sky italia it says rangers are after david terzeguet but his agent says there has been no approach frm rangers

Ahh Murray's up to his old tricks again I See?
Pfffffffttttt^^)

where would the wages money be coming from ? dont beleive everything you read...sounds like something the daily ranger would say

where would the wages money be coming from ? dont beleive everything you read...sounds like something the daily ranger would say
it was on this website but a dunno if ur allowd 2 say wt it is on here lol?

ano wages lol same as bein linkd wit owen wtf?

it was on this website but a dunno if ur allowd 2 say wt it is on here lol?

ano wages lol same as bein linkd wit owen wtf?

Michael Owen's family are Celtic Fans and he admitted he has a soft spot for Us.

Celtic Signs Daniel Fox from Coventry :)

we are being linked with that Izole Mcleod from Charlton, Never seen him but he cant be worse than Nade