Scottish Teams Rumour Thread

Not that i know of! We're having enough trouble getting matches played(stirling game off again!) bring on the Livingston!
The fella Barr's bangin them in so we don't need anyone else!

Not got telly these days, so hard to keep up=(

Was actually considering doing an Albion Rovers story, but done a Celtic one instead;p

Not got telly these days, so hard to keep up=(

Was actually considering doing an Albion Rovers story, but done a Celtic one instead;p

Was getting fed up with the old firm so decided to go to my local team instead(should be Airdrie cos i live there but i hate their fans!),been to bout 5 games this year i work most saturdays so i struggle to get there a lot of the time!

Was getting fed up with the old firm so decided to go to my local team instead(should be Airdrie cos i live there but i hate their fans!),been to bout 5 games this year i work most saturdays so i struggle to get there a lot of the time!

My family who live in Airdrie, but are from Coatbridge, say Airdrie United's full of Rangers supporters, and I've always thought/been told Albion Rovers was full of Celtic suppoerts, as they're based in Little Ireland. They've never said a bad word about either fanbase, though.

Checked my Celtic story out btw?;p

Heard on the radio today that Mogga wants to sign another 10 players. Has he been drinking?

celtic have made a bid for nikika jelavic says reports in austria, well he scored 2 against us, 2 against aston villa and one against hamburg, i hope its not just his agent trying to kick start things

Sean St Ledger will be more trouble than what he's worth mate,has a reputation for being a bit of an arsehole!
We won't sign anyone and will struggle to hold on to a few main players,if you don't win the league this year Mowbrays a ******' fraud!

Aye I heard that too. I have heard tho Sovi Ottesen will sign too.

Surprised Boyd hasn't signed a new deal btw......